Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame GAME Forum   » ModernWarGame ATTACK Topic (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: ModernWarGame ATTACK Topic
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INTRODUCING: THE FAMOUS CHINESE WANKER PRODUCTS!!!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.14 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6615 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Azale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turkmenistan Attacked!

-

Turn 7

1rst Pakistani Offensive Brigade- Based in Towraghandi
Towed Artillery
Towed Artillery
M113P Mechanized Infantry Unit
Type 69-II Tank Unit

2nd Pakistani Offensive Brigade- Based in Bagram
Infantry
Towed Artillery

3rd Pakistani Offensive Brigade- Based in Kondoz
Type 85-IIAP Tank Unit
M109 Self-Propelled Artillery Unit

1rst Battalion of the Central Afghan Army- Based in Kabul
Type 69-II Tank Unit

1rst Battalion of the Southern Afghan Army- Based in Kandahar
Type 69-II Tank Unit

1rst Air Assault Division of Dushanbe- based in Mazar-e-Sharif
FC-1 Fighter Attack- Dushanbe

Garm Air Alert- based in Herat
AH-1P Attack Helicopter Unit

The Plan

Use the 2 FC-1 fighter planes to bomb Gushgy, Mary, Atamyrat, and Turkemenabat for 2 days. Afterwards, pulverize Gushgy with the propelled artillery and the 3 towed ones. Move in with the entire force and get ready to fight in Mary.
Attack first with a bombardment from the artilleries for about half a day, then move in with the helicopters and land troops in coordination.

Once Mary is secure, bomb the living day lights out of Ashgabat. Have FC-1's bomb for a day, then have the artillery bomb another day. Move in the tanks, with the mech infantry following behind. Have the helicopters help the infantry in surrounding the city. Then, go inside and take it.

When Ashgabat is under Pakistani control, begin the artillery at Gyzlarbat for about 1 day while the fighter planes strike Turkmenbasy and Balkanabat. Then, move the entire array of battalions into Gyzlarbat. Once that is captured, head north into Balkanab then into Turkmenbasy.

If by then the country hasnt fallen into my control, bomb Dasaguz for 2 days with the fighter planes and move in and bombard with more artillery. Then capture the city and head into Turkmenabat and Atmyrat.

Once/if the country has fallen, begin to garrison [Big Grin]

Posts: 117 (0.01 per day) | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2003 (5938 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Azale:
Turkmenistan Attacked!

-

Turn 7

1rst Pakistani Offensive Brigade- Based in Towraghandi
Towed Artillery
Towed Artillery
Type 69-II Tank Unit

2nd Pakistani Offensive Brigade- Based in Bagram
Infantry
Towed Artillery

3rd Pakistani Offensive Brigade- Based in Kondoz
Type 85-IIAP Tank Unit
M109 Self-Propelled Artillery Unit

1rst Battalion of the Central Afghan Army- Based in Kabul
Type 69-II Tank Unit

1rst Battalion of the Southern Afghan Army- Based in Kandahar
Type 69-II Tank Unit

1rst Air Assault Division of Dushanbe- based in Mazar-e-Sharif

Garm Air Alert- based in Herat

The Plan

Use the 2 FC-1 fighter planes to bomb Gushgy, Mary, Atamyrat, and Turkemenabat for 2 days. Afterwards, pulverize Gushgy with the propelled artillery and the 3 towed ones. Move in with the entire force and get ready to fight in Mary.
Attack first with a bombardment from the artilleries for about half a day, then move in with the helicopters and land troops in coordination.

Once Mary is secure, bomb the living day lights out of Ashgabat. Have FC-1's bomb for a day, then have the artillery bomb another day. Move in the tanks, with the mech infantry following behind. Have the helicopters help the infantry in surrounding the city. Then, go inside and take it.

When Ashgabat is under Pakistani control, begin the artillery at Gyzlarbat for about 1 day while the fighter planes strike Turkmenbasy and Balkanabat. Then, move the entire array of battalions into Gyzlarbat. Once that is captured, head north into Balkanab then into Turkmenbasy.

If by then the country hasnt fallen into my control, bomb Dasaguz for 2 days with the fighter planes and move in and bombard with more artillery. Then capture the city and head into Turkmenabat and Atmyrat.

Once/if the country has fallen, begin to garrison [Big Grin]

Pakistan Invades Turkmenistan!

A well-organied and well-planned out Pakistani attack quickly conquers this weak and helpless nation!

Losses:
Infantry
Towed Artillery (1/2 STRENGTH)
M113P Mechanized Infantry Unit (1/2 STRENGTH)

Occp: 4

Posts: 7713 (1.14 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6721 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about my attack on Haiti?

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.03 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6268 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason the King:
***USA INVADES HAITI!***

-

Units Involved:
US Army
1st US Offensive Brigade
1st M1A2 Abram Tank Unit
2nd M1A2 Abram Tank Unit
1st M163 Vulcan Anti-Aircraft Unit
US Navy
1st Amphibious Assault Group
"USS Toad" Austin Class Landing Ship
"USS Frog" Austin Class Landing Ship
"USS Ribbit" Austin Class Landing Ship
----------
2nd Amphibious Assault Group
"USS Masquito" 'Wasp’ Class Assault Landing Ship
1st AV-8 Harrier II VTOL Naval Aircraft Unit
2nd AV-8 Harrier II VTOL Naval Aircraft Unit
----------
3rd Amphhibious Assault Group
"USS Salamander" Wasp Class Assault Landing Ship
3rd AV-8 Harrier II VTOL Naval Aircraft Unit
4th AV-8 Harrier II VTOL Naval Aircraft Unit
----------
"USS Civilization" Kidd Class Destroyer
"USS Eureka" ’Cyclone’ Class Patrol Boat
Marines
1st Marine Assault Group
1st Marine Crop Infantry Unit
2nd Marine Corp Infantry Unit
----------
2nd Marine Assault Group
1st Marine Corp Support Unit
2nd Marine Corp Support Unit
Air Force
1st US Fighter Wing
1st F-15E Strike Eagle Attack Unit

Tactics
Going to try something a little different this time. Using the element of surprise, the marines are to land on seperate beaches on the opposite ends of the country, hopefull capturing enough land to have one abrams unit to land with each task force. Task force BETA will be the southern end, landing at Jacmel, and Task Force ALPHA will be in the north, landing in Cap-Haiten. Once they meet opposition, the forces are to advance rapidly, squissing the Haiten Police force, now with aid from the air force and the four harrier squadrons, which should bombard any defense before the foot soldiers advance.

Note:
The Haitian government has unmobilized all forces, so this should be a piece of cake.

Victory!

Losses:
1st Marine Crop Infantry Unit (1/2 STRENGTH)

Occp: 3 (this nation has a history of unrest....)

LoL! i went to quote your attack but i accidentally edited the results into your attack post

[Wink] [Smile] here is the attack (check bottom of quote)

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.14 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6721 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
shut your damn mouth, you lost less than france, and egypt has inferior units, your ass marched all the way across the country to the capital and france landed there, he lost plenty and there is a high occupation. you lost less than HALF of what france did and your combined losses are only 12 cr more than frances, egypt can rebuild quickly because of cheap units and you only have to shell out 22 credits. its a fine outcome and you just bitch too much

owned~

Marched all the way accross a country? Yeah, I marched the distance of from like wisconsin to north dokata. My word, I didn't know such a distance could devistate an army. France lost 46 credits, Egypt lost 33 and I lost 26. Egypt lost above half of France, and so did I. NOT TO MENTION WE HAVE ANOTHER TURN TO DO! We'll probably lose another 20 credits a piece! So shut your mouth, and do some math before you start running your mouth.

Also, you're forgetting the golden rule. Quantity and quality, the basic rule! Even though Egypt has cheap units, he lost a shit load, which in turn isn't cheap.

And don't make me laugh Mason. You call that high occupation! West Bank was only one less occupation unit than that.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.92 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6414 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Poop:
Egypt vs Libya the battle continues but Libya will fall!!!!
Turn 6

-

Pootacular Ground Units
1st - M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit
2nd - M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit
3rd - M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit (1/2 STRENGTH)
4th - M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit (1/2 STRENGTH)

1st - Fahd 240-30 Mechanized Infantry Unit
2nd - Fahd 240-30 Mechanized Infantry Unit (1/2 STRENGTH)
3rd - Fahd 240-30 Mechanized Infantry Unit

2nd - Infantry Unit
2nd - Infantry Unit
3rd - Infantry Unit

1st - Towed Artillery Unit
2nd - Towed Artillery Unit
3rd - Towed Artillery Unit
4th - Towed Artillery Unit
Pootacular Air Units
1st - F-16C Fighter/Attack Unit

2nd - Mig-21A Fighter Unit

3rd - Aerial Recon Unit

4th - AH-1 ‘Cobra’ Attack Helicopter Unit

Mission
With the help of the IDF from Israel we will start an attack the country of Libya. The IDF and my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th divisions attacking that hard cities, ports, and the capital to the north while my 1st division will easily over take the few poverty stricken cities to the south. The attack will come from to bases one the ones in Egypt and from Sudan. The attack will hopefully be a quick and low coasting battle. If the South half of Libya is stronger then expected the 3rd will come down and assist the 1st. As the cities are taken some out of the 1st will split and stay in the fallen southern cities to hold them while others will continue on to the capital.

Pharaoh Poop
It seamed to me that this attack would go faster and the losses would be cut in half for my country if I asked for assistance from Israel who has gladly accepted. All he asked for was 8 out of the 16 credits witch to me seams fair, but my terms are I want the country to be a part of Egypt there for I will put in the occupation units and I want it to be colored to match Egypt. I hope this can be a long lasting alliance between our countries and thank you for the new thrown.

Losses:
2x Inf
2x Inf (1/2)

Occp: 4

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT BRITAIN INVADES ICELAND

-

UNITS INVOLVED

Royal Navy Defence Fleet - North Atlantic Ocean, West
x Type 23 ‘Duke’ Class Frigate
x Type 23 ‘Duke’ Class Frigate
x Type 42 ‘Sheffield’ Class Destroyer
x Type 42 ‘Sheffield’ Class Destroyer

Icelandic Army Police Force – Reykjavik, Iceland
x Saxon Mechanized Infantry Unit

1st Parachute Regiment – Reykjavik, Iceland
x Para Infantry Unit
x Para Infantry Unit

RAF Transport Squadron – London, England
x A400M Air Transport Unit

PLAN

Early morning turn the 1st parachute regiment drop one mile away from the Icelandic airfield south of the capital Reykjavik. From here they will ‘tab’ to their objective and seize the field.

These tactics are more a training exercise for the Paras, who will not fire unless fired upon. From here the Regular troops will land, drive to the capital and secure it.

As a show of will and force, and also on training the Royal navy defence fleet will also make their presence known by one of the Type 23 ‘Duke’ Class Frigates landing in port in Reykjavik where the new MP for Iceland will officially take control passing power to London.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
victorie!

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blugh, look at those high casualties for Libya!

Don't complain about me and Algeria, mine was a teeny operation compared to yours, and I lost more credits than either of you.

--------------------
 -

S.S. Normandie, the pride of France

Posts: 710 (0.11 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (6068 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO
Marched all the way accross a country? Yeah, I marched the distance of from like wisconsin to north dokata.
My word, I didn't know such a distance could devistate an army.

///yes, the lybian army would all die in the initial attack and your army can go through as if you were "stealth"

France lost 46 credits, Egypt lost 33 and I lost 26. Egypt lost above half of France, and so did I.

///ok, 26 credits is seriously nothing to cry about, and egypt is not complaining, he must be smart enough to realize how hard lybia is and how hard we are modding now

NOT TO MENTION WE HAVE ANOTHER TURN TO DO! We'll probably lose another 20 credits a piece!

//yeah you sure did..

So shut your mouth, and do some math before you start running your mouth.

///4 credits is not a big deal, you still lost a lot more than france

Also, you're forgetting the golden rule. Quantity and quality, the basic rule! Even though Egypt has cheap units, he lost a shit load, which in turn isn't cheap.

///do you really think that you would take lybia losing like 2 infantry or something? im glad you arent modding, the USA could take the entire central america and lost half an infantry unit

And don't make me laugh Mason. You call that high occupation!

///5 for algeria is high enough

West Bank was only one less occupation unit than that.

///oh diddnt you know? they dont have suicide bombers and such anymore! laos, cambodia, burma were also 4, no more bitching, or just leave

Please quit the game, please

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.14 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6615 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
France Attacks Niger!

-

The plan is different here because there is no coast, and the north of this nation is desert. First the tanks will roar through the north of the nation, plowing ahead till coming to an oasis, and they will go "oases-hopping". Follwing is the infantry, slower and staying fit for the inevtiable urban fighting.

Basically the rather small cities will be encircled and taken in by the infantry. We do not have many air, but that's okay because niether do the Nigers. Plus, your planes are more advanced. They also will provide ground cover.

The line our armies will go is from Agadez, to Tahouaz, and then to the capital. The artillery will bombard, tanks will surround, and the infantry will do the house to house fighting.

This will all happen of course assuming Niger doesn't surrender, which they will have a chance to do at the beginning.

On a note, Nigeria has 5300 people in their army. 98% is in the army, meaning the air force must not be too good or powerful.

Units Involved:

1st Leclerc Tank Division
2nd Lecerlc Tank Division
1st Autom Caesar Self-Propelled Artillery Unit
1st VAB Mechanized Infantry Unit
1ère Division d'Infanterie
2ère Division d'Infanterie
1st Foreign Legion Infantry Unit

Rafale C Fighter/Attack Unit

[ 05 August 2003, 17:07: Message edited by: ZachMan ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 710 (0.11 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (6068 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iraq INVADES Kuwait

As seen by the startegic map. The following attacks are to be mad

The Destroyers R.I.S.S. Babylon and R.I.S.S. Sumer are to leave their port at Um Qasar two days before the invasion. They are to wait outside Kuwati Seas and once the invasion has begun put into affect the complete blockade of Kuwait. This is shown on the map by the red.

The Magneta force, Will be the first force of the invasion leaving a full hour before the royal blue force invades. It is to affet the capture of Abdali as a forward command post and continue on to Qasar as Sabiyah.

The Royal Blue force will be the major invasion force. It is to go through the Western Kuwati Desert and ultimatley caputre the capital of Kuwait.

The Red Force

R.I.S.S. Babylon
R.I.S.S. Sumer

The Magneta Force

3rd Republican Gaurd
4th Republican Gayrd
1st M-84A Tank Squadron
2nd M-84A Tank Squadron
5th Republican Gaurd

The Royal Blue Force

1st Assad Babyl Tank Squadron
2nd Assad Babyl Tank Squadron
3rd Assad Babyl Tank Squadron
4th Assad Babyl Tank Squadron
1st AUF-1 Self Propelled Artillery Unit
1st Engineers Corps
1st OT-62 Mechanised Infatary
2nd OT-62 Mechanised Infantary
1st Iraqi Regular Infatary
6th Republican Garud

Air Units Assigned to support the invasion.

1st Mirage F1 Fighter Squadron (gaining air superirority)
2nd Mirage F1 Fighter Squadron (gaining air superiority)
1st Su-20 Attack/Fighter Squadron (bombing Kuwait City)
2nd Su-20 Attack/Fighter Squadron (bombing Kuwait City)
3rd Mirage F1 Fighter Squadron (gaining air superiority)
4th Mirage F1 Fighter Squadron (gaining air superiority)
3rd Su-20 Attack/Fighter Squadron (bombing enemy armed forces)
4th Su-20 Attack/Fighter Squadron (bombing enemy armed forces)

-

--------------------
Live every day Like it is your last
 -

Posts: 43 (0 per day) | From: Brisbane | Registered: Nov 2002 (6183 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Azale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sheep, saudi arabia took kuwait [Frown]

but theres always jordan [Wink]

Posts: 117 (0.01 per day) | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2003 (5938 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep:
Iraq INVADES Kuwait

As seen by the startegic map. The following attacks are to be mad

The Destroyers R.I.S.S. Babylon and R.I.S.S. Sumer are to leave their port at Um Qasar two days before the invasion. They are to wait outside Kuwati Seas and once the invasion has begun put into affect the complete blockade of Kuwait. This is shown on the map by the red.

The Magneta force, Will be the first force of the invasion leaving a full hour before the royal blue force invades. It is to affet the capture of Abdali as a forward command post and continue on to Qasar as Sabiyah.

The Royal Blue force will be the major invasion force. It is to go through the Western Kuwati Desert and ultimatley caputre the capital of Kuwait.

The Red Force

R.I.S.S. Babylon
R.I.S.S. Sumer

The Magneta Force

3rd Republican Gaurd
4th Republican Gayrd
1st M-84A Tank Squadron
2nd M-84A Tank Squadron
5th Republican Gaurd

The Royal Blue Force

1st Assad Babyl Tank Squadron
2nd Assad Babyl Tank Squadron
3rd Assad Babyl Tank Squadron
4th Assad Babyl Tank Squadron
1st AUF-1 Self Propelled Artillery Unit
1st Engineers Corps
1st OT-62 Mechanised Infatary
2nd OT-62 Mechanised Infantary
1st Iraqi Regular Infatary
6th Republican Garud

Air Units Assigned to support the invasion.

1st Mirage F1 Fighter Squadron (gaining air superirority)
2nd Mirage F1 Fighter Squadron (gaining air superiority)
1st Su-20 Attack/Fighter Squadron (bombing Kuwait City)
2nd Su-20 Attack/Fighter Squadron (bombing Kuwait City)
3rd Mirage F1 Fighter Squadron (gaining air superiority)
4th Mirage F1 Fighter Squadron (gaining air superiority)
3rd Su-20 Attack/Fighter Squadron (bombing enemy armed forces)
4th Su-20 Attack/Fighter Squadron (bombing enemy armed forces)

-

LMFAO!!!

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ZachMan:
France Attacks Niger!

-

The plan is different here because there is no coast, and the north of this nation is desert. First the tanks will roar through the north of the nation, plowing ahead till coming to an oasis, and they will go "oases-hopping". Follwing is the infantry, slower and staying fit for the inevtiable urban fighting.

Basically the rather small cities will be encircled and taken in by the infantry. We do not have many air, but that's okay because niether do the Nigers. Plus, your planes are more advanced. They also will provide ground cover.

The line our armies will go is from Agadez, to Tahouaz, and then to the capital. The artillery will bombard, tanks will surround, and the infantry will do the house to house fighting.

This will all happen of course assuming Niger doesn't surrender, which they will have a chance to do at the beginning.

On a note, Nigeria has 5300 people in their army. 98% is in the army, meaning the air force must not be too good or powerful.

Units Involved:

1st Leclerc Tank Division
2nd Lecerlc Tank Division
1st Autom Caesar Self-Propelled Artillery Unit
1ère Division d'Infanterie
1st Foreign Legion Infantry Unit

Rafale C Fighter/Attack Unit

France attacks Nigers!

A small but advanced French force stumbles into this hornets nest of gurellias and civil war! They face brutal odds but take teh capital!

Losses:
1st Foreign Legion Infantry Unit (1/2 STRENGTH)

Occp: 5

Dark Poop  
Member # 922

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dark Poop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt vs Algeria
Turn 8

Pootacular Ground Units
1st - M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit
2nd - M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit
3rd - M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit
4th - M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit

3rd - Fahd 240-30 Mechanized Infantry Unit

2nd - Infantry Unit
2nd - Infantry Unit
2nd - Infantry Unit
2nd - Infantry Unit
2nd - Infantry Unit
3rd - Infantry Unit
4th - Infantry Unit
4th - Infantry Unit
4th - Infantry Unit

2nd - Towed Artillery Unit
3rd - Towed Artillery Unit
4th - Towed Artillery Unit

1st - Crotale I1 Chaparral Anti-Aircraft Unit
Pootacular Air Units

1st - Mirage-5SDD Fighter Unit
1st - Mirage-5SDD Fighter Unit

2nd - Mig-21A Fighter Unit

3rd - Aerial Recon Unit

4th - AH-1 ‘Cobra’ Attack Helicopter Unit

Mission
EVERYTHING other then my occupation units are going to move into Algeria for an all out attack on the 5 French infantry occupation units. I will send in all of my Pootacular Air Units to kick the poop out of his little army and leave him with nothing left but a few fleeing scared men running like a kid that is going to get the belt. Then I’m going to fined them with all of my Mechanized Infantry and normal infantry along with tanks and shoot the poo out of them and take it back to Egypt. I will not stand by and watch the French take what should be mine with out losing hardly a thing and cutting off MY WAY TO THE POOTACULAR WEST OF MY HOME LAND OF AFRICA! The French will fall out of Africa if I have to take them and hold everyone of the heads in a pile of poop myself.

Pharaoh Poop
This is a dark time for Egypt. I didn’t want a war with France but he just got to close to me with out giving me something. I have no idea what he is thinking maybe he wanted to take Egypt once he got enough credits. I don’t know and I should speak on his behalf. I’m sorry but I have to do this. I don’t want to kill you out of the game just out of Africa. I know you are going to be mad but when u got Algeria so easy I was F**KING PISSED OFF! I know that’s not your fault but someone has to pay for it. And I think the 16 credits from that country would do just fine.

[ 06 August 2003, 13:21: Message edited by: Dark Poop ]

Posts: 28 (0 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5920 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Poop  
Member # 922

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dark Poop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
France can not attack with his units in Niger because it would take another turn to get into the country.
Posts: 28 (0 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5920 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
when France posts his defensive reply (well in this situation he can only really pull-back, surrender the units or fight it out) ill do the outcome

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bleh, egypt quit

[ 06 August 2003, 18:50: Message edited by: Inquisitor Kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.3 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6643 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
it has started

--------------------
 -

Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
exciting, the first person vs person battle [Big Grin]
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny:
outnumberment.

heh

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has a recon plane and i don't, [Razz]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.3 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6643 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Poop:
I know you are going to be mad but when u got Algeria so easy I was F**KING PISSED OFF!

i hope youre kidding right? from now on ill mod your outcomes so you will have "easy" nations ok? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
He edited his post and added an AA unit. I don't think he can do that?

--------------------
 -

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
no he cant do that

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Well he did, so Poop get rid of the AA unit

--------------------
 -

-

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
No that's cheating!

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
"Pharaoh Poop
This is a dark time for Egypt. I didn’t want a war with France but he just got to close to me with out giving me something. I have no idea what he is thinking maybe he wanted to take Egypt once he got enough credits. I don’t know and I should speak on his behalf. I’m sorry but I have to do this. I don’t want to kill you out of the game just out of Africa. I know you are going to be mad but when u got Algeria so easy I was F**KING PISSED OFF! I know that’s not your fault but someone has to pay for it. And I think the 16 credits from that country would do just fine"

You do realise the region of africa he is taking speaks french and were helped out by France? you are attacking France for retaking french speaking countries... And Dark Poop....

Your Fucking Paranoid!!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO مرحبًا مرحبًا

Day 8

size=4Israel vs. Tunisia (France Controlled) AND Italy’s Air Force![/size]

Israel Defense Forces

Ground Units: وحدات الأرض
1st Division
1x Merkava Mk4 Tank Unit
1x Merkava Mk4 Tank Unit
1x Infantry Unit
1x Infantry Unit
1x Infantry Unit
1x Infantry Unit
1x Infantry Unit
1x Towed Artillery Unit
1x Engineer Unit BONUS

2nd Division
1x Mobile Scout Unit BONUS
1x ’Achzarit’ Mechanized Infantry Unit
1x ’Achzarit’ Mechanized Infantry Unit

Air Units: وحدات جوّيّة
1st Air Division
1x IAI ‘Lavi’ Fighter Unit
1x IAI ‘Lavi’ Fighter Unit

2nd Air Division
1x F-15 ‘Baz’ Fighter Unit
1x F-15 ‘Baz’ Fighter Unit
1x IAI ‘Kfir’ Attack Unit
1x IAI ‘Kfir’ Attack Unit

Official Attack Orders
France only has 3 Infantry Units in Tunisia. Three of my regular infantry would be strong enough to fight his, but in order to minimize losses I’m sending in an entire army.

My 2nd Air Division will attack any ground units. The F-15 ‘Baz’ Fighter Unit will join the 1st Air Division in attacking Italy’s air force as soon as the IAI ‘Kfir’ Attack Units are safely back on the ground.

The 2nd Ground Division will search for any ground units that escape the air bombings. If they are not strong enough to take out any remaining enemy forces alone, they will wait for the 1st Ground Division to come help.

[ 06 August 2003, 14:12: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.92 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6414 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny:
He edited his post and added an AA unit. I don't think he can do that?

Kenny, he editted out a map of Libya the same time you posted your attack. He already bought an AA unit. Go check his nation topic or something.

Second, Kenny doesn't have a fueling place for his non-naval air units. They will burn and crash the minute they come over the med. sea.

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Seeing how fighter is 2 count it TWO! countries away, he can't attack me or Tunsia as all of his military is in EGYPT not LIBYA

--------------------
 -

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fighter did you have units in Libya before this attck?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
owned

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
Fighter did you have units in Libya before this attck?

I coppied pasted that list from my unit list in Israel which is from Day 5. There it says my units are in Egypt. It's outdated. I fixed it. You all know my units are in Libya since I made such a big fuss about losing so many units in Libya.

I won't update my unit list in my template so you can check it out.

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
the Italian planes can make it out to the Med but the will have to engage enemy fighters over the Med, they cant cross the Med and fly into Alergia (or wherever) since thats 2 MOVES

tankers would fix the entire problem

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Alrite its turn 9 now but i request that Italy, France, Israel and Egypt NOT POST PURCHASES FOR TURN 9 until their turn8 battles are outcomed... ok?

[ 06 August 2003, 15:03: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Thailand Invaded
 -

Units Involved:
The People's Liberation Army
Armored Division Alpha (Moving In From Mawlamyine):
5x Type 90-I Tank Unit
2x Type 90 Self-Propelled Rocket Artillery Unit
1x Engineer unit
1x HQ-7 Anti-Aircraft SAM Unit
1x Motor Recon Unit

Armored Division Beta (Moving In From Sisophon):
5x Type 90-I Tank Unit
1x Engineer unit
1x Motor Recon Unit

Infantry Division Alpha (Moving in From Mawlamyine):
4x Type YW 534 Mechanized Infantry Unit
10x Infantry Unit
1x Motor Recon Unit
3x Towed Artillery Unit

Infantry Division Beta (Moving In From Sisophon):
10x Infantry Unit
1x Motor Recon Unit
3x Towed Artillery Unit

Infantry Division Gamma (Moving In From Vientiane):
10x Infantry Unit
1x Motor Recon Unit
3x Towed Artillery Unit

Infanry Division Theta (Moving In From Savannakhet):
10x Infantry Unit
1x Motor Recon Unit
3x Towed Artillery Unit

The People's Liberation Army - Air Force (Moving in From Vientiane
3x J-8II Fighter Unit
2x Q-5E ‘Fantan’ Attack/Fighter Unit
1x JH-7 Attack/Strike Bomber Unit
1x Aerial Recon Unit

Battle Plan:
(Units are advised to be VERY cautious of guirilla warfare)
Early In the morning The PLA Air Force Lifts off from Vientiane, the nearby city of Udon Thani is Flattened to the ground by the JH-7, once this attack begins, Infantry Division Gamma Comes from Vientiane and picks up where the jets left off in capturing the city, The recon however goes beyond and scouts the area (including Khon Kaen and Pittsanutok) for artillery and SAM/AA units, if there are any, Gamma will Move in and destroy them. About this time Infantry group Theta Moves west aiming for Nekhon Sawan, Recon also aiding the bombers. The aerial recon unit will spot oncoming aircraft allowing the PLA air force to waste them. Now with Khon Kaen and Pittsanutok reduced to rubble, The entire Thai Army should be on full alert, Recon units checking their locations. Now the 2 Infantry Divisions begin to march south to Bangkok while Armored groups tagged along with their Infantry Division move in from the east and the west. Once recon has spotted all AA/SAM units, the air force comes along to land the first attack on the city, once low on ammunition they return back to Vientiane. When the air force retreats all of the Artillery units will fire simotaneously on the capital (thats 16 Artillery units, the capital will be leveled). Once reduced, Gamma and Theta will occupy the city while Armored division/Infantry Division Alpha Move south to the remainding cities in the west and Armored division/Infantry Division Beta will capture the 2 cities east of bangkok.

Bonus units involved:
2x Engineer unit
6x Motor Recon Unit
1x Aerial Recon Unit

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
we await Zachs defense post...

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Defense of Tunisia and Algeria

We are sorry to see our prize colonies taken away by the hideous and repulsive freak of a person, Dark Poop and his repulsive military over using the word poop over and over, and the back-stabbing Israeli.

However, since there was only a small amount of garrison troops in my colonies anyway, the French High Command has seen it hopeless to continue resistancene agaisnt the overly massive invasion forces. The 8 divisions of infantry has retreated south to Niger in order to continue our West African campaign. They will put up only minimal fighting, only when needed. When the troops retreat from the Egyptians and Jews they will burn strategic areas and fuel the local population to give the new occupiers a terrible time.

France is sad to see her colonies gone, but nevertheless we hope for peace soon. And peace AGAIN with Israel.

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
French Forces Retreat in the Face of Israeli/Egpytian Assault!

French units retreat and fall back into more peaceful areas

Losses:
2x Infantry

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Because I am attacking from the east med. Fighter's units will have to be in Tunsia OR in algeria to attack. Botto saw this and agreed that Fighter can't attack me.

Too bad so sad fighter

--------------------
 -

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
GREAT BRITAIN INVADES ISRAEL

-

British Israeli Expeditionary Force –Attacking Israel
x Armed Recon Unit
x Chieftain Mk5 Tank Unit
x Chieftain Mk5 Tank Unit
x Towed Artillery Unit
x Starstreak SAM Anti-Aircraft Unit

1st Parachute Regiment – Attacking Israel
x Para Infantry Unit

RAF Transport Squadron – Flying to Israel

RAF Refuelling Squadron Covering Southern Europe
x A400M Air-Refuelling Unit

French Refuelling Air Force
C-135FR Air-Refuelling Unit

PLAN

Israel is undefended, supported by French and British Mid-Air-Refuelling units a small force of British units sets out on the flight to take control of Israel.

The Paratroops will leave one hour before and be dropped into Tel-Aviv airfield, which they will secure, as they did in Iceland, apart from this time they will go at it with the usual aggression the Paras are famed for.

Once secure the rest of the units will land, and set up operations and create defensive positions around the air port, then send out patrols in this undefended country to annihilate the political leadership of Israel.

The strategy is simple, the tactics to be employed are brutal, anyone standing in the way of the force will be shot at on sight.

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
bye bye shagay

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
china would like to deliver a big GG to the israeli leader

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
SOVIET BOMBERS BOMB ISRAELI CITIES!
TURN 9

--

4 groups of Soviet long-range Tu-22M bombers are loaded with bombs and supported by tankers waiting over the Black Sea and Med they make low-level, high-speed (mach 2) stikes against Tel Aviv, Jersualem, Jenin and Haifia!

-Long-Range Aviation (ATTACKING ISRAEL!)
- 1st Tu-22M 'Backfire' Bomber/Anti-Ship Unit
- 2nd Tu-22M 'Backfire' Bomber/Anti-Ship Unit
- 3rd Tu-22M 'Backfire' Bomber/Anti-Ship Unit
- 4th Tu-22M 'Backfire' Bomber/Anti-Ship Unit
- 1st Il-76 Air-Refueling Unit

-

[ 06 August 2003, 15:19: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
quote:
Thailand Invaded
 -

Units Involved:
The People's Liberation Army
Armored Division Alpha (Moving In From Mawlamyine):
5x Type 90-I Tank Unit
1x Engineer unit
1x Motor Recon Unit

Armored Division Beta (Moving In From Sisophon):
5x Type 90-I Tank Unit
1x Engineer unit
1x Motor Recon Unit

Infantry Division Alpha (Moving in From Mawlamyine):
4x Type YW 534 Mechanized Infantry Unit
10x Infantry Unit
1x Motor Recon Unit
3x Towed Artillery Unit

Infantry Division Beta (Moving In From Sisophon):
10x Infantry Unit
1x Motor Recon Unit
3x Towed Artillery Unit

Infantry Division Gamma (Moving In From Vientiane):
10x Infantry Unit
1x Motor Recon Unit
3x Towed Artillery Unit

Infanry Division Theta (Moving In From Savannakhet):
10x Infantry Unit
1x Motor Recon Unit
3x Towed Artillery Unit

The People's Liberation Army - Air Force (Moving in From Vientiane
3x J-8II Fighter Unit
2x Q-5E ‘Fantan’ Attack/Fighter Unit
1x JH-7 Attack/Strike Bomber Unit
1x Aerial Recon Unit

Battle Plan:
(Units are advised to be VERY cautious of guirilla warfare)
Early In the morning The PLA Air Force Lifts off from Vientiane, the nearby city of Udon Thani is Flattened to the ground by the JH-7, once this attack begins, Infantry Division Gamma Comes from Vientiane and picks up where the jets left off in capturing the city, The recon however goes beyond and scouts the area (including Khon Kaen and Pittsanutok) for artillery and SAM/AA units, if there are any, Gamma will Move in and destroy them. About this time Infantry group Theta Moves west aiming for Nekhon Sawan, Recon also aiding the bombers. The aerial recon unit will spot oncoming aircraft allowing the PLA air force to waste them. Now with Khon Kaen and Pittsanutok reduced to rubble, The entire Thai Army should be on full alert, Recon units checking their locations. Now the 2 Infantry Divisions begin to march south to Bangkok while Armored groups tagged along with their Infantry Division move in from the east and the west. Once recon has spotted all AA/SAM units, the air force comes along to land the first attack on the city, once low on ammunition they return back to Vientiane. When the air force retreats all of the Artillery units will fire simotaneously on the capital (thats 16 Artillery units, the capital will be leveled). Once reduced, Gamma and Theta will occupy the city while Armored division/Infantry Division Alpha Move south to the remainding cities in the west and Armored division/Infantry Division Beta will capture the 2 cities east of bangkok.

Bonus units involved:
2x Engineer unit
6x Motor Recon Unit
1x Aerial Recon Unit

A great pland a huge Chinese force ensure victory! After the first battle teh Thais go into full retreat.

5x Infantry Units
1x Towed Artillery
1/2 J-8II Fighter Unit

6 occupation

--------------------
 -

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
France demands that Tunisia be returned to France!

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Turn 9- Italy sends infantry to slay prime minister Fighter.

Units: Bersaglieri Infantry unit-Rome

’Foudre’ Class Landing Ship(Borrowed)-West Med. sea

They will land in the capital, and move into the government buliding and keep the entire block secure, no one in or out except british troops. They COmmander of the infantry unit will used a pistol given to him by the Preisdent of Italy himself, and shoot prime minister Fighter.

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
the mod now has to wait for shagi_fighter to post his defense reply about his airforce which is by tunisia i think (?)

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
ill be the mod

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Soviet bombers are ordered to bomb with as much extreme violence and hatred as possible

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Urgent Message to the Repulsive Pharoh Poop

If Egypt knows what is good for him, and he wishes to not be a province in any empire, he will withdraw from Algeria immediately, or he will face serious conqequences.

You have seen the might of the powers of the world blow Israel off the map. Do you want the same?

--------------------
 -

Shaolindude  
Member # 926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaolindude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iran would like to deliver a GG to Isreal as well...

--------------------
Shaolindude........yeah...

Posts: 92 (0.01 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5918 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Thats 2 GGs shagi, anymore?

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
I'll give one

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
3 GGs

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
by the way, these bombers knocked off 16 of your income, not that you have a country anymore

--------------------
 -

Shaolindude  
Member # 926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaolindude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At this point every1 ought to give GG's, cause there is no way Isreal will survive.

--------------------

Posts: 92 (0.01 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5918 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
id like to give a double GG actually with a side of 3 GGs

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
the Soviet Union will host a victory party in Moscow at 7pm tommorow night

all presidents are welcome

many hot bitches and killer beats provided by Moscow's new hottest DJ

DJ COMRADE!

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
He can fight from Tunisia. That would be funny. Jews fighting for there lives in the middle of a pot of Muslim unrest.

Anyway....

Good Game! We should have stayed allies! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
the Soviet Union will host a victory party in Moscow at 7pm tommorow night

all presidents are welcome

many hot bitches and killer beats provided by Moscow's new hottest DJ

DJ COMRADE!

I'm there! I'll bring those French girls.....but no one wants them. [Frown]

--------------------
 -

Shaolindude  
Member # 926

Rate Member
lol [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
USSR, UK, FRANCE, ITALY INVADE ISRAEL

The massive invasion on israel is a very bloody battle indeed...but not for the allies. british paratroopers come in without any gun fire and exterminate jews by the thousands, The soviet bombers go crazy and bomb entire cities in no time, among the bombed, there was a jewish dildo factory and several gay bars run by the prime minister himself, he would partake in them very often. many many jewish peckers were cut off, all fin sized of course. all in all, israel is no more and is up to these nations ot split, the credit income is 20 cr total. Israel may do what he wishes with his units in egypts territory, but unless he manages to take back his homeland, all he has are those units, there will be no more income.

Victory

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
the downfall of prime minister fighter

Italys bersaglieri unit finds the prime minister in a gay bar that happened to be unharmed, it was disguised as a jew-temple. the come in while he is getting a lap dance from bejamin and the soldiers shoot him up until its just benjamin sitting on a homo-fag bloody pile of gay

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
upon returning to the Soviet Union, the leaders of each bomber group are presented the "Order of Lenin" medals

and one pilot who dropped a direct hit on a massive Israeli disco-club will recieve the highest order, "Hero Of The Soviet Union"

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
The Bersaglieri Infantry will be mailed custom medals that say:

'I went to isreal and all i got was to shoot up a gay prime minister' in Italian hand wrioting on each 24K gold medal.

They will be mailed this as they will help occoupy Isreal for the low low price of 5 credits a turn for helping out. and...

Russia: I shall bring many a Italian woman and my own secretary. Let's get drunk!

--------------------
 -

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
china will come

--------------------
 -

Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben567         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't rub it in kennyboy-it was all Zachman's idea!

[ 06 August 2003, 17:22: Message edited by: Ben567 ]

--------------------
ben

Posts: 103 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2003 (5917 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben567         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ 06 August 2003, 17:18: Message edited by: Ben567 ]

--------------------
ben

Posts: 103 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2003 (5917 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Ben... Do you even fucking BORDER egypt? God your retarded

--------------------
 -

-

Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you can see I am a little behind due to girl problems. Cancel that attack. I will wait a few turns. Sorry to Saudi Arabia I didn't mean to attack you.

--------------------
Live every day Like it is your last
 -

Posts: 43 (0 per day) | From: Brisbane | Registered: Nov 2002 (6183 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
the downfall of prime minister fighter

Italys bersaglieri unit finds the prime minister in a gay bar that happened to be unharmed, it was disguised as a jew-temple. the come in while he is getting a lap dance from bejamin and the soldiers shoot him up until its just benjamin sitting on a homo-fag bloody pile of gay

Very mature Mason [Roll Eyes]

GG

--------------------
 -

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*