Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » Shock of all shocks, I actually played a Huns war. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Shock of all shocks, I actually played a Huns war.
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I know you all never thought that I'd never do one of these, but I finally bothered to. Anyhow, enjoy. Or don't enjoy.

-Guido, CricketHuns are gay

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6547 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres the link again since tang doesnt know how to add links

Huns is Funs

--------------------
HiMyNameIsEric. Monkies drink their own pee....But not me^^

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.06 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w00t w00t gg

But even for a RM'er, your economy has alot to be answered for. <---See, me use good enlgihs!

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.06 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with BB even tho it was a short gaym 57 vills just aint enough. Nice push up the middle but the latest thing is to attack with Rams esp. when the oppenent is going with all cav archers and skworms. Those units all target the rams and they all die to your middle army. One other thing I would have liked to see is your mad raiding skillz go into play. You had scouted enough to know where to hit him you should have sent a few more to his (betta than yours) econ. Other than that GG you have turned into a real 'Jose whore' now haven't you? I only wished it was against Beer is all....

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6540 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am soo loved

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw i beat millos_rh 1v1 on ultimate island byz vs spanish it was 1 hour and 45 mins we should have recorded it, it was a really good fight he landded liek 10 times but i had sea power he just really made me mass bombard cannons around my farms and etc... i dont know it was a gg as usualy with byz i was owning him for the first 45 mins.. then my econ died no gold no galleons and no fire boats it was uncool anyways i won he lost im happy hes sad yadda yadda

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FeNiX:
i am soo loved

Feel the love block out the H8!

Is it true that you are banned Fenix? whooo hoooo no more spamming. Hmmm maybe there is a god after all, J/K!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6540 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
lol konan ur such a bitch

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me and a friend got me off bann i had a 5 day ban lol acutly ... but yaaaaa me and him burned a member + out of his little + 1 fag down few more to goo

--------------------

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
btw gayhem ummmmm that chic is alittle thick in the ass region.... lol i dont like it shes kindofa not good looking lol take it off lol

--------------------

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fenix you always choose byz dont you? when will you learn that my sarc eat up your byz?

yea fire ships may be good but they are expensive $$$$$$ and they dont work well against mass galleons.

you did a good job at first, but your mistake was that You were too concentrated on one area, that is how i was able to clamp you. If you would have spread out more and not concentrated on what you either thought was my only docks or appeared to think, then you MAY have had a little closer chance of beating me. But nope you slumbed up and stayed there, become more aggresive!

oh yea huns r gay

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just replying cause I'm tired of looking at this every time I look at the AOK forums ... I'd rather see my name then Dejango's !

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6516 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

heh now you have to reply to this...

its sad though, I want more people to post at AoKpRo

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*MY REPLY by MIGHTY CRANIUM*

I'd post more on the AOKpro boards but they don't seem to get used much ... most of the aokpro'rs just post in the cg forums

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6516 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

hmm we need more AoKpro's then

will it be AoMpro when the game comes out?

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::::: waits for Dejango to log off forum :::::

A-HA ! I win .. notice how I cleverly waited til I knew you were gone to post again !

And I'm not sure if it will be AOM .. who's in charge of the AOKpro forum ?

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Name Muhahaha

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6434 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

once again I dominate
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
No one may stand above the MIGHTY one

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think ill stand right here

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6434 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

not for long
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
i win

--------------------

Dejango  
Unregistered

not anymore
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
mighty is back on top

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and Dark Queen comes in for the Win... :P

:laughing her ass off at you gents:

this is one of the reasons i even come to Squad...I wish yall could hear me laugh...ya make me laugh so much.....lmao

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6414 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
well now that I'm back on top are you still laughing ? huh ? is it funny now funny girl ? huh ? well is it ?

GO MIGHTY GO MIGHTY GO MIGHTY

LOL_OWNED_YA

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bite me MC...now who's back on top...are ya still laughing???? huh..what did ya say??? you said Queen Rocks...how nice of you

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6414 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:
Bite me MC...

Don't tempt me I've been known to bite before ... anyways it appears now that I am the king of the hill once more, who da man ? ....

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
tut tut....never step on a Queen..otherwise you get thrown in the dungeon!!!

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Tis no cell strong enough to hold the mighty one

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
maybe no cell...but how about a cell and chains???

:P

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
what a perverted mind you have ... but as you and i both know .. its better when I'm on top , as you can clearly see now

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
So you think....

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: DaRk QuEen ]

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I don't think ... I know

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
so you know that its better when your on top??? you don't like it when its the other way around????

well Get use to it

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
well actually its nice to not always be on the top .. I kind of enjoy this back and forth top and bottom stuff, but at least when I'm on top I feel like I'm in charge

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Well....I guess its just me and you fighting for the top...and guess what???

Now I"M on top!!

--------------------
 -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all of you bow down to your master becouse he is now on top!!!

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
We all know Ducks can't fly that high .. go swim in a pond and let me rule the top of this hill

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
well men...looks like a war now hehe

oh and I'm on top

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Not much of a war when everyone know's that I am the rightful king of the castle

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
MC, don't you have manners,,,,Ladies are always first

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:
MC, don't you have manners

No .. no manners at all

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Guess i'll have to teach ya some....

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I can't wait .. when's my first L e s s o n

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Gee I guess everyone is finished playing this king of the hill game . . . well I guess I'll just play with myself

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
lmao..step aside MC ..Here i am!!! did ya miss me????

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Yes I certainly did ... I swerved to hit you but, who knew you could get out of the way of an oncoming car so fast anyways look who's in the drivers seat again

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
well you must have ran out of gas because the "Queen" just pulls ahead

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Nah .. you were just so far behind I decided to take my foot off the gas petal for a second

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
and as your car BREAKS down...I zoooom ahead

PS...will ya make me a new sig??? pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I start running as fast as i can and sprint right past your car to take the lead again ...

(sure I can try and fandangle up something for a sig but works really buzy this week and I don't even have time to sleep so when i get some free time I'll try)

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
and I turn on my car's turbo jets and now you can never catch up

(So thats where ya been....I've been really busy too...I miss my games with ya the sig can wait till after christmas if you want...I'm in no rush )

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
GAME GAME !?! you think this is a game ? its very important to me that my name be on top and now it is again

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, when I first saw that my topic had 53 posts, I thought "Wow, someone must've actually made some comments on it!" But apparently it just became a posting war or something. So, I'm here to say that I am now on top.

-Guido, Cricket

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6547 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Well tang .. i see you've only been on top for a short time .. and it really hurts me to do this cause we havent seen enough of you at all lately ... but mighty is the man again ....

PS:whatcha been up to tang ? i think we needs people like you to get this board going again

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
well Mighty may be the man...but Ladies first

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I thought we already established that im rude ... Mighty's first

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Me too and Here I am

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Well isn't that
[churchlady] special[/churchlady]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Ok in the christmas spirit I get the top

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
well then in the christmas spirit I think i'll be like santa .. up on the roof TOP click click click

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Okay, now this is starting to sound like an S & M couple arguing.

-Guido, Cricket

--------------------

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
so your saying you want to join us ? very well .. welcome

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
tut tut...out out out ....and here i am

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
That reign didn't last long did it

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::king::

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6437 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
that was sneaky .. how you moved the other topic up so i couldnt see who's name was on this .. well to bad , the jig is up ! mighty is god again

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
lol....and i'm back for good MC let me stay for a little while anyways

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
ok i let you have 2 days on top . thats all you get .. back to the bottom for you

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Silverfoil  
Member # 336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverfoil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is everybody, know ones online? ahhhhhh... there below me

--------------------
~the Chosen One~

now: URep_FI2EE_DK

I'll be there for AoM

Posts: 76 (0.01 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2001 (6372 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
now my turn

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
you pest .. shooooooo !

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
make me

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I just made you

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*