Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » Shock of all shocks, I actually played a Huns war. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Shock of all shocks, I actually played a Huns war.
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe it will...maybe it won't LOL...come on and let this be it!!!!

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.34 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6585 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he didnt show up that spot would of been all mine !! .. you put him up to that didnt you ? hehehe well now i'll just have to put 2 of you in your place

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.57 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6687 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup i had to show him a little leg, to get him to post the "off" post....and it worked

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.34 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6585 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:
yup i had to show him a little leg, to get him to post the "off" post....and it worked

A little leg ? who's leg was it ? Tiny Tim's ?

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.57 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6687 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverfoil  
Member # 336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverfoil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus christ 700 hits or wateva... i got to put some sh1t in this forum

--------------------
~the Chosen One~

now: URep_FI2EE_DK

I'll be there for AoM

Posts: 76 (0.01 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2001 (6543 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
someone should

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
ut oh MC we have got company

welcome welcome come on in and have a drink or two...

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
They can stay as long as they like ... as long as the realize im on top

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
well sorry MC, by now they know that I'm on top and will alway be on top.

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I think I just proved you wrong

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wellll mighty get a life! cause im on top

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.04 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6643 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
LOL .. hey Fenix how's it going , haven't seen you in the longest time .. but just so you know i am always the top gun around here

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Now gentlemen...I'm sorry but i'm on top and will always be on top...now bow down to your Queen of DaRkness

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
women on top ? only in my fantasies now back down you go

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Then this must be a fantasy cause i'm on top

--------------------
 -

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female on top is the best way but i feel like being on top 2day

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6605 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Hmm there seems to be several people after my title these days ... but we all know i'm #1

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gooo back down to the basement bitch..

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.04 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6643 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
women on top is cooo only when they weigh less then u by like 30 or 40 lbs............. (no i dont like fat chics :P (thinks about what stoner is gonna start saying soon) ) anyways cya agian btw stonna and konana this summer illl send a pic of me and ashley makin out in her vette, well maybe makin out

--------------------

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
at least the vette

--------------------

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
now you've had your rant .. away with you

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Away with everyone ...and REALIZE this...I'm your Queen....and i'm back on top

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Begone infidel

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
I c U trying to be sly...MC ...well it won't work ....

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
sly like a slug

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
caught ya and i am back for the evening

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
short evening huh

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
of course that is another top for me...how many pages now is my name on top?

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
.. trying to get me to count for you ? hmm you'll have to figure it out for yourself hehehe

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
I WIN

--------------------

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
You thought you won but really you didnt

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Just like MC thinks he wins but I always do.

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
how can you be winning from back there ?

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
I am winning because I am up here....you neck must be getting tired from looking up all the time.

--------------------
 -

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad news People im back and im taking the top back again

--------------------
 -

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6605 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I knew there was a reason I couldnt sleep .. trying to knock me from my perch in my sleep ? tsk tsk tsk .. shame on you Red

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
lmao lmao this thread is soooo silly and this face makes me laugh

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey this topic is getting longer than shagi never ending story lmao...
Posts: 1386 (0.21 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6414 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
MC are u asleep yet GOOD ill take top then

--------------------
 -

-

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
omg its sooooooo mean to beat a guy down when he's sleeping away with you all !

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
GET BACK TO BED,cya ^^ im top

--------------------
 -

-

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
your pretty tough to get rid of aint ya

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
lmao lmao and here i come

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
its really becoming a chore to stay on top .. its like a bullride or something

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Opps i did it again

Yes im top your not

--------------------
 -

-

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ReDKinG:
Opps i did it again

OMG its britney spears !

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
No its me

--------------------
 -

-

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Did anyone ever tell you that you look like britney spears ?

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Blow me im irish.... well not really

--------------------

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
i look like britney Ohh baby baby

--------------------
 -

-

-

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
LOL I see yall have been busy while i was playing.....not enough and back down with you all

--------------------
 -

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
NO!!! Down with u

--------------------
 -

-

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
.... you people never learn .. i am the master

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
bittch sit ur ass down

--------------------

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
btw stoner im listenin to Las vegas radio sucks....................

--------------------

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
The king will slap u all down *Band,Crash,Dud* there done now sit down and stay down

--------------------
 -

-

-

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Tooo be or NoT to be that is the question!

but ill just take bein the top of this post :P

--------------------

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
no u will not

--------------------
 -

-

-

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
sheesh such abuse i get ....good thing i'm a strong person (NOT!!!)

now behave and stay below me gents

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
ok ok you've all had your fun now , so i'll take my rightful spot on the top

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
***notices everyone gone****

Takes the top once more

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
***realizes everyone will be back eventually but takes top anyway***

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
When i sleep all u little people try and take the kings spot will people ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN GET DOWN and bow before the King

--------------------
 -

-

-

Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, my topic got really really HUGE!

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6718 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Tang as i said in my last post im very happy to see u,But this is not a topic its a war zone and im the king of it so GET DOWN BEFORE ME LITTLE MAN ^^

--------------------
 -

-

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
LOL .. if it's a warzone then consider yourself DOA

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
You must let the Queen take control of it...besides that i'm a better leader

--------------------
 -

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Hail the mouse

--------------------

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
that was a pretty short reign wasnt it

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
5 mins is 5mins and from what i hear form ur last girl u didnt even last that long :P

--------------------

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
hey now...behold the Queen is before you...

on your needs and beg for forgiveness for trying to take the royal spot

i'm soooo full of sh*t

--------------------
 -

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
*cracks a whip* back women back! heel roll over! play dead! *cracks a whip* ok im done but im on top :P............... next time ill bring a real cat not.... this was all lastmin.... i left him in my other pants

--------------------

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
down u go Once again

--------------------
 -

-

-

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
and My King shall let the Queen Reign again

--------------------
 -

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Like thats gonna happen Get down girl

--------------------
 -

-

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*