Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » Shock of all shocks, I actually played a Huns war. (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Shock of all shocks, I actually played a Huns war.
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

I want some icecream now

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6256 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok im sorry my love yadda yadda yadda my queen im sorry dq will u ever forgive me :b

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6485 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

No she won't lol...

I got the top!

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6256 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i forgive you of course...my msn is DaRk__Queen@hotmail.com (2 underscores)

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6427 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok you can all leave now .. i'm back

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6529 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all hail!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Yeah you tell them MC. All these other people are annoying... especially that Blade guy

--------------------

-

ShaGi_AnaRchY  
Member # 467

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_AnaRchY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL, damn you guys...i read about the first two pages of this Topic, and decided to skip the other 21 or so and came to the last one...i'm fvckin' lost
Posts: 344 (0.05 per day) | From: EYE-oh-WUH | Registered: Mar 2002 (6246 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I just joined in on the 19th page. All I know is that this topic started out as a recorded game or something. So anything from page 2-19 I can't help you with.

--------------------

-

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeaaaaaa "bows down to the MightyCranium"

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6427 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MC baby where have u been i tried to kick these homos out and keep the post war "old skool" but it aint working .... i think u should like moon them or something they might get afraid from ur Canadian ass

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6485 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm you never know they may like that

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Don't make me move this topic to the grill lol. I can feel the flames

--------------------

-

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
no flaming in here or i will use my magical powers to banish you guys from this topic

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Anyone read "Horizon Story"? She does have powerful magic alright

--------------------

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FeNiX:
MC baby where have u been i tried to kick these homos out and keep the post war "old skool" but it aint working .... i think u should like moon them or something they might get afraid from ur Canadian ass

you've been checking out my ass haven't you .. love muffin

@ShaGi_AnaRchY - The object of this thead is to be the last one to post so if your name isn't on the front page to indicate you were the last to post then you suck !

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6529 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
LOL and never try to get the top post.

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Yeah... Fighter claims the top

--------------------

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
She means top of a new page .. and your not allowed to multi post to get it either

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Has anyone ever done multiple posts to get the top?

--------------------

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
some .. but i had to have their fingers cut off for doing it .... you remember redking ? well notice how he don't post anymore

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
I tried once but gave up cause i don't like posting 500000000 times to get the top of the page when it just comes naturally to me

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Plus its cheating and I will have your hide for that

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

This topic when it is all done with, if that will ever happen, will have to go into the HorizonShowCase forum.

--------------------

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Every 25 post a new page starts ......

You just gotta be on the ball to get the top

[whisper]That means the next post get's top[/whisper]

[ June 12, 2002: Message edited by: Mighty Cranium ]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I want the top!! Give it to me lol.

--------------------

-

BATMAN  
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for BATMAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you can handle the top! Give somebody else a chance at the top. I've had my place at the top, but not the top of this place. Of all the things I have done I still got to accomplish this one thing. Lets go for the top.

The Bat

--------------------
 -

Posts: 78 (0.01 per day) | From: Gotham City | Registered: Jun 2002 (6173 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have $100 that says I get next top post. Wait sorry, I only have $22.

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ^^XpLiCiT^^:
I have $100 that says I get next top post. Wait sorry, I only have $22.

22$ american dollers is close kinda to 100$ canadain

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were Canadian I'd be a millionaire..
Why can't I be a Canadian?!?

--------------------
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Because you want to live in the greatest nation on earth?

Another flag moment...

God Bless America, our home, sweet home

You got to watch out for those Canadians. They can rip us Americans off up there. They sell us something for $5 in American money, but it is really $5 in Canadian money. They just made a few extra bucks with that $5 American dollar.

--------------------

-

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Damn tricky Canadians. Can't live with them, can't live without them... wait a minute.. I think we can live without them. I've got an idea..

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: ^^XpLiCiT^^ ]

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
and whats your idea ?

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I think if we just get rid of MC the rest will all fine in line

--------------------

-

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Well, getting rid of MC wasn't what I had in mind.. I was thinking more along the lines of just getting rid of all of them. But now that you mention disposing of MC... I think you had got a good idea as well.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I already live in a dumbster .. isn't that disposed enough ? gee what the hell do you people want from me !

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Because if you're living in the dumpsters then you might scare the other bums off.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Cranium:
gee what the hell do you people want from me !

For you to stop ripping us Americans off! Take our hard earned cash

--------------------

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

For you to stop ripping us Americans off! Take our hard earned cash

I'm sorry . . Didn't anyone tell you that your not allowed to use "Americans" and " hard earned" in the same sentance

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
leave MC alone or i will banish you guys from posting in shock mauhahahahaha

****starts thinking....damn that story is fictional..I don't got real powers...maybe no one will notice that****

--------------------
 -

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
We're scared DQ. Please don't banish us..

Anyways, MC, "Americans" and "hard earned" go together like... err... well they go together like something that goes together. Yeah, that's it.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Cranium:
I'm sorry . . Didn't anyone tell you that your not allowed to use "Americans" and " hard earned" in the same sentance

!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
dont badmouth americans! america as a whole works more hours without pay and has less vacation time than any country in the world

i blame canada
damn u all!
my idea involves nukes

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:

****starts thinking....damn that story is fictional..I don't got real powers...maybe no one will notice that****

The prolly wouldn't of but i think you just gave yourself away .. reminds me of the time clark kent took off his glasses

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Nukes are another good idea.. aren't we Americans full of good ideas?

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
your full of something forsure

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Full of something... like shit? I thought I was full of it earlier so when I went to relieve myself I was disappointed when I found out it was only a false alarm.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Ever hear of ghost shit?

--------------------

-

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
lets not start discussing shit in here gents...

--------------------
 -

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Are you going to stop us?

By the way, I have the top like I said I would.

Someone owes me $22.. *cough*MC*cough*

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
hmm DQ shows up after days of not being here to screw me out of the top again ! lol .. damn damn damn well she's still my bestest freind so i guess i have to forgive her

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I was doing so well too at getting the top. At least I got a few tops to my name

--------------------

-

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
I've got my name at the top my first attempt, and now I resign as.. "Greatest Top Poster" in the world.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Until someone else gets the top next time lol.

--------------------

-

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
And when that happens,in about 20 more posts, I shall make a triumphant return to my top posting days. Until then, I am number one!

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Dark Queen must be really pissed at us

She was like the Queen of the tops.

--------------------

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ^^XpLiCiT^^:
I've got my name at the top my first attempt, and now I resign as.. "Greatest Top Poster" in the world.

Yes .. DQ also got her name topped first try ... that don't prove anything .. you need to have like a streak of 3 or more times for it to mean anything .. DQ owns the tops with like 12 or something ..prolly more

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I got three! I am not a great one

--------------------

-

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
I really don't give a flying fuck how many times she's been at top, and I don't give a fuck if she got there the first time either. She never claimed to be the greatest and I have which makes me the greatest. A streak of 3 can lick my balls by the way..

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

No, all her tops compared to your one shows what an amateur you are

--------------------

-

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
No, all of her tops shows what a great spammer she is. That's all this thread is.. a spam thread. Which is exactly why I am going to retire in this little "game". So you can all have fun.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Good, go, I'll have a greater chance at getting the top lol.

BTW... DQ posts here less than you do now days. So I wouldn't consider her a spammer.

--------------------

-

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
i'm not a spammer

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

That is good enough for me. And if Xplicit doesn't listen she'll use her powers on him.

--------------------

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I like spam

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

r0x0rz uR b0x0rz  
Member # 557

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r0x0rz uR b0x0rz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a spammer says DQ who has half of the posts on this entire thread which are mostly not even a complete sentence.

I don't consider her a spammer says Fighter. Just because she hasn't done it *lately* doesn't mean she isn't a spammer. She still has more posts than anyone else on this thread.

I like spam says MC. I like spam too.

--------------------
Don't get me wrong, I love these hoes, it's no secret, everybody knows
Yeah we fucked, bitch so what, that's about as far as your buddy goes
We'll be friends, I'll call you again, I'll chase you around every bar you attend
Never know what kind of car I'll be in, we'll see how much you'll be partying then
You don't want that, neither do I, I don't want to flip when I see you with guys
Too much pride, between you and I, not a jealous man, but females lie
But I guess that's just what sluts do, how could it ever be just us two?
I'd never love you enough to trust you, we just met and I just fucked you

Posts: 29 (0 per day) | From: Need to know Basis | Registered: May 2002 (6204 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by r0x0rz uR b0x0rz:
She still has more posts than anyone else on this thread.

Good, I like reading her posts

Better than reading all that Nazi crap in the grill today

--------------------

-

r0x0rz uR b0x0rz  
Member # 557

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r0x0rz uR b0x0rz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You like "reading" posts that only contain pictures such as the one on page 23 of this topic where the only thing there is are numerous smily faces?

quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:

That's not spamming..

--------------------
We'll be friends, I'll call you again, I'll chase you around every bar you attend
Never know what kind of car I'll be in, we'll see how much you'll be partying then
You don't want that, neither do I, I don't want to flip when I see you with guys

Posts: 29 (0 per day) | From: Need to know Basis | Registered: May 2002 (6204 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

It takes less time to look at some face than to read some words. So that doesn't bother me.

--------------------

-

r0x0rz uR b0x0rz  
Member # 557

Member Rated:
That's beside the point. It is spam whether you like reading/looking at it or not.

--------------------

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

It doesn't take much to skip over the spam either.

--------------------

-

r0x0rz uR b0x0rz  
Member # 557

Member Rated:
Again, that is beside the point. Spam is spam whether you like to look at it or read or whether or not you can skip over it quickly.

--------------------

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Spam doesn't kill so I don't really care.

--------------------

-

BATMAN  
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is what the Joker's last victim said

The Bat

--------------------
 -

Posts: 78 (0.01 per day) | From: Gotham City | Registered: Jun 2002 (6173 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*