Horizon Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » THE MEDIEVAL GAME... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: THE MEDIEVAL GAME...
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the swedish leader sees he cannot gain anything from this war and request peace with the russians...

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.78 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8222 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
hmmm this is a tough call, hmm Poland is our ally but Sweden is being trapped, the Papal States is worried about the welfare of Swedens people and we will offer support to them if need be
I wont be attack the sweeds aslong as peace is maintained between the sweeds and the russians.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.08 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (8243 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kenny:

im asking the papal states to look at how sweden is isolated from any means of escaping and i ask botto to assist if sweden cannot make peace

If your so worried about sweden then give up some of your teritory to sweden.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.08 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (8243 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
hmmm this is a tough call, hmm Poland is our ally but Sweden is being trapped, the Papal States is worried about the welfare of Swedens people and we will offer support to them if need be
If you wish to cancel our alliance over this incedent then say so.

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you cannot tell me to give land to ANYONE if they need it or not. ill never give me land to anyone only if i can benefit alot from it.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.25 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8168 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
you cannot tell me to give land to ANYONE if they need it or not. ill never give me land to anyone only if i can benefit alot from it.
Then stop complaining about Sweden being isolated.

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm seeing that Sweden is now peaceful again, The Papal States will take its offer back and requests Poland become its ally once again
Posts: 7713 (0.93 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8246 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
hmm seeing that Sweden is now peaceful again, The Papal States will take its offer back and requests Poland become its ally once again
Let us be allies once again

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I buy:
2 battleships
10 swordsmen reg
10 hussar reg.

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for a nutcase like u TFL99 your good... tuche TFL... tuche....

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.25 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8168 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i buy 3 knight regs 2 archer regs and a frigate

--------------------
 -

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
for a nutcase like u TFL99 your good... tuche TFL... tuche....

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i buy:

5 pikemen regs
2 infantry regs
2 knight regs

--------------------
 -

-

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Russia accepts Sweden's offer gratefully, it's economy was being ruined by the war, that's why it had to resort to such desperate measures as requesting England intervene as peace-makers, a role that the new United Kingdom of Great Britain is likely to maintain.

Turkey and the Moors have both been declared dead, so people may attack at will now, although these will only be worth 5 credits each instead of the usual sums.

Britain however places restrictions on this, convoys to North Africa will be stopped if a nation tries to take more than two of the Moors areas, so two nations can take two areas each, and one can take 2, and two take one each, or four take one each, but no one may claim 3 or 4 for themselves without having a naval blockade enforced. This is an effort by the British to make sure colonising is fair.

Turkey on the other hand is fair game for all. Non playing nations will not try and grab either of these nations, they will be left to the players.

All the non playing nations save their credits for today.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8246 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i attack turkey's capital with

2 battle ships. 2 frigates 5 infantry and 5 knight regiments. 3 pikemen regiments and 3 archer regiments. i also will take my elite regiment and help attack the capital

--------------------
 -

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
double post

[ September 08, 2001: Message edited by: kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kenny, I'm afraid Fallen Lord has had his army and fleet outside Constantinople for days, and he gets in first.
He loses 1 knight regiment and two swordsman regiments.

kenny's fleet can either attack and try to wrestle the province from Fallen Lord, or you can try to attack two African states or the other two Turkish ones.

Remember, the new ones are only worth 5 credits each, even the capitals!

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8246 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I attack the moors or what ever they are called. that attacking force is:
4 battle ships carring:
10 hussar reg
7 knigh reg
10 swordsmen reg
5 pikemen reg
5 archer reg
i attack moor 1

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I attack turkish province 2 and 3:

attacking province 2 are:
10 hussar reg
10 swordsmen reg
5 archers
attacking province 3 are:

10 hussar reg
10 swordsmen reg
5 pikemen
5 archers

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Both attacks are successful, and in total you lose 5 hussar regiments, 4 archer regiments and 2 swordsman regiments.

You gain two African provinces, the most allowed by the British declaration, and the rest of Turkey.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i attack the capital of the moors with: 1 battle ship
1 frigate.
3 knight regiments
3 infantry regiments

--------------------
 -

-

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
kenny, your attack is successful, and you lose 3 infantry regiments.
The Moors are shattered, and you are able to get province number 2 as well, so you now own number 1 and 2 of the Moors, whilst Fallen Lord owns 3 and 4.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
With my 140 credits, i buy:
3 battleships
5 pikemen reg
10 hussar reg
5 archer reg
7 swordsmen reg.

--------------------
 -

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
who owns turkey now!?

sorry with soccer everyday and school i just dont have time to play. Good luck guys!

Posts: 4159 (0.5 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (8246 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for the last 2 days credits i buy:
2 figates
1 battleship
5 knights
4 lancers
3 archers
2 swordsmen
6 footsoilders

can someone check ive added up my units right?
ive got:

2 galleys
4 battleships
3 frigates
17 lancers
16 knights
6 footsoilders
6 archers
7 swordsmen

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.78 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8222 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by pdykstra600:
who owns turkey now!?

I own turkey, i told you that poland would defeat turkey

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Sigh, this game aint going now where, i buy:
5 battleships
1 frigate
10 hussar reg
5 pikemen reg
10 archer reg
10 swordsmen reg

I also send troops to invade sweden. I send:
2 battleships to province 1, whith: 10 sword reg, 4 knight reg. 4 archer reg. 2 pikemen reg.

To province 2 i send, 2 battleships, 10 sword reg, 4 knight reg 4 archer reg, 2 pikemen reg

To province 3 i send, 2 battleships, 10 sword reg reg, 10 hussar reg, 4 archer reg, 5 pikemen reg.
I also put my navy on alert incase the invasion fleet needs help.

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i buy 3 battle ships 5 pikemen regiments 3 frigates and 5 archer regiemnts.

--------------------
 -

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i attack area's 4 5 6 and 7 of poland with 20 knight regiments. 5 battle ships 4 frigates and 5 oikemen and archer regiments sweden has stoped fighting with russia and with russia the same. poland has no excuse to attack the holy roman empire's best ally.

--------------------
 -

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
With my 110 extra credits i buy:
2 battleships
1 frigate
10 hussar reg
5 pikemen reg
5 swordsmen reg

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
To defend my provinces i send 40 hussar reg. 25 swordsmen reg. 13 archer reg. 9 footsoldier reg. 15 pikemen reg. To defeat the enemy navy i send 10 battleships and 2 frigates. I also ask for any assistance from my allies.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
ah, fuck it.

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: the_fallen_lord_99 ]

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
i buy:
20 swordsmen
15 lancers
8 archers
1 footsoilders
5 knights

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Ok I didn’t buy anything for 4 days, so I still have 110 credits to spend, so I buy:
1 battleship
1 frigate
16 hussar reg
5 pikemen reg
6 swordsmen reg

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I re-direct all invading ships to invade just sweden 1.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
The new invasion force of sweden consists of:

7 battleships
36 sword reg
7 knight reg
12 archer reg
4 pikemen reg
26 hussar reg

All those are invading sweden 1.

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Sweden calls for the UK Peacekeepers or any other nation to interveine in this unprovoked attack

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

quote:

Sweden calls for the UK Peacekeepers or any other nation to interveine in this unprovoked attack

I ask for britain not to declare war against me. I also invite for Britain to invade sweden 2, and russia to invade sweden 3. I ask for the Papal states to declare war against the holy roman empire, the reason: its nither roman or holy .

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
I ask for the Papal states to declare war against the holy roman empire, the reason: its nither roman or holy

lol

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:

any other nation to interveine in this unprovoked attack

You have the un-holy and un-roman empire on your side

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
at least someone is

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
at least someone is

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i buy 10 pikemen regiments and 2 battle ships. no im not holy or roman. oh well fuck this i send my ELITE unit to help attack area 4 of poland

--------------------
 -

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
i buy 10 pikemen regiments and 2 battle ships. no im not holy or roman. oh well fuck this i send my ELITE unit to help attack area 4 of poland
I send my elite unit to fight your elite unite and call back with 5 swordsmen reg.

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
I will have to get back to you either tomorrow night or the next day to resolve these attacks, unless neutral GB can do it.
I'm sorry about this, just upgrading etc and g/f staying over a few nights, I just don't have time to do anything for a while.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by uknemesis:
I will have to get back to you either tomorrow night or the next day to resolve these attacks, unless neutral GB can do it.
I'm sorry about this, just upgrading etc and g/f staying over a few nights, I just don't have time to do anything for a while.

Nemesis

No problem m8

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i call all forces back except for ships attacking ships. so it's settled. we will put our elite units agenst eachtother on a one on one to see who r0x0rz who's b0x0rz

--------------------
 -

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
i call all forces back except for ships attacking ships. so it's settled. we will put our elite units agenst eachtother on a one on one to see who r0x0rz who's b0x0rz

Fine agreed.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I buy: 5 battleships and 1 frigate.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
My navy force which will fight the navy of the holy roman empire consists of:
21 battleships
1 frigates

[ September 14, 2001: Message edited by: the_fallen_lord_99 ]

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i buy 4 battle ships to attack TFL's navy and 2 frigates

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
i buy 2 battleships and 1 frigate

--------------------

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
i buy:
2 battleships
1 frigate

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I buy 5 battleships and 1 frigate.

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
dammit
i hate you

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
dammit
i hate you

A tip for the next game: Gather as much teritory as you can, at the start of the game

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Well guys, once again I haven't had time to do much, as I've got school, a job all day Saturday, and usually family days out on Sundays, or going out with mates and/or girlfriend.
But I promise that when I get home from work tomorrow, I will resolve all the fighting, but first I need a list of what each nation is sending where, and defending with, as the above is getting pretty confusing lol.
Anyway, post the lists and it will be resolved, I was hoping GB may sort it out, but as he hasn't I will, and I will try and sort other stuff out as often as I can.

Also, all of the non-playing nations will spend their credits as they see fit, I may not be able to post the stuff here, as I won't have time, but the non-playing nation's thread will always have the current bank account of each nation, and include forces that they have bought.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
it's 25 battle ships and 25 frigates vs 40 battle ships. and my infantry unit agenst his unique unit a one on one

--------------------
 -

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
it's 25 battle ships and 25 frigates vs 40 battle ships.
?

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I cancel my invasion of sweden so that my navy can be at fully strength. I also buy: 5 battleships and 1 frigate.

My attacking navy cosists of:
32 battleships
7 frigates

I also hope that I will get support from my allies, and Britain which i offer an alliance too.

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
i buy:
2 battleships and 1 frigate

quote:
I cancel my invasion of sweden so that my navy can be at fully strength

thank god...............

kenny if the british join in, i offer you my full fleet
which is a massive:
10 battleships!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and!!!!!!!!!!
6 frigates!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
[QB]

kenny if the british join in, i offer you my full fleet
which is a massive:
10 battleships!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and!!!!!!!!!!
6 frigates!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
QB]

Well, hopefully my allies will join in. Especialy russia with the 600 credits Go on England! You know you wana join me

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Papal States stands behind our ally, Poland

UK can u help me calucalate my credits, i haven't bought anything in days and i have lots of credits

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.93 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8246 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
The Papal States stands behind our ally, Poland
Thank you
quote:

UK can u help me calucalate my credits, i haven't bought anything in days and i have lots of credits

I can do that for u, cos UK has a life and i dont

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Ok, i counted your credits. You didint buy anything for 11, days, and you get 85 credits a day, so you have 935 credits to spend.

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Kenny, please post your number of warships so I know what you are fighting with...

And if any of you are invading somewhere, please post it and the result will probably be up tomorrow night. I would have done the fleet engagements tonight, but I can't work out what kenny's got, he didn't say in that 25 + 25 v 40 which ones were his. Plus his readout is way out of date...

So for tonight I will just post the non-playing nation's stances.

Britain is a peacekeeping nation, and decides to stay out of any battle. It enlarges its fleet to 40 battleships and 80 frigates, so it can keep its dominance of the seas.

France decides to bide its time, although it does increasingly build up troops along the Holy Roman Empire and Papal States borders.

Spain invades the two North African territories ruled by Poland, and declares for the Holy Roman Empire and Sweden.

Russia declares for Poland, and urges France to do the same. In response, France attacks the Holy Roman Empire's North African holdings.

Please post your defending units here.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
so am i in deep shit?
btw happy 1000th post uk

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
To defend my african colony i send: 20 sword reg, 10 archer reg 15 pikemen reg. 7 knight reg, and 24 hussar reg.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Oh and UK, I dont think they had peacekeeping forces in the middle ages
make a organisation called YONATO (YEY OLD NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANISATION )

I also ask my allies to send their fleets to my aid. I also ask the French king to invade the holy roman empire, and attack the spanish. I also ask the British to re-consider my offer, and help me to get rid of the HRE, spanish and the sweeds.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
so am i in deep shit?
btw happy 1000th post uk

I wont invade u if you back down. OK?

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i send 6 archer regiments 6 infnatry regimetns and 6 knight regiments. also 6 pikemen regimetns to defend my african colony's

--------------------
 -

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
UK has abandoned us

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
I'm here lol, just haven't had time or been able to concentrate recently.
Talk about a busy weekend, I worked all day Saturday after a week of school, went jetskiing in Weymouth all day Sunday, and got into a fight with a Weymouth guy who was trying to pick on my little bro. The other guy came off worse, but my tooth got hit, and Monday morning it started hurting. Me being an idiot didn't get it sorted till yesterday, and the stupid bitch of a dentist fucked about with it so much it hurt for the rest of that day, so wasn't concentrating enough to sort out the game. So tonight I will...

Next Sunday we're planning quadbiking(love those quads ) and jetskiing in Weymouth, I just don't want to end up with another toothache !!

Nemesis

[ September 20, 2001: Message edited by: uknemesis ]

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Anyway, France and Spain call a halt to their attacks so they can concentrate on each other.

The UK stands firm in its peaceful stance.

Russia stands ready to invade any nation that dares attack its allies.

The two elite units of the Holy Roman Empire meet, and in a deadly duel, the Roman Emperor wins. The Polish unit is driven from the field, but not before the Roman Emperor is hit in the eye by an arrow.

And as for the sea battle, please post the total numbers now! I can't see how 20 or so battleships will face 5 or so!

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*