Horizon Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » THE MEDIEVAL GAME... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: THE MEDIEVAL GAME...
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by uknemesis:
I'm here lol, just haven't had time or been able to concentrate recently.
Talk about a busy weekend, I worked all day Saturday after a week of school, went jetskiing in Weymouth all day Sunday, and got into a fight with a Weymouth guy who was trying to pick on my little bro. The other guy came off worse, but my tooth got hit, and Monday morning it started hurting. Me being an idiot didn't get it sorted till yesterday, and the stupid bitch of a dentist fucked about with it so much it hurt for the rest of that day, so wasn't concentrating enough to sort out the game. So tonight I will...

Next Sunday we're planning quadbiking(love those quads ) and jetskiing in Weymouth, I just don't want to end up with another toothache !!

Nemesis
Nemesis

Sigh, I never get any excitement im my life

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.08 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (8257 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweden refuses to aide any nations in the upcoming battles due to the fact that its the smallest empire on the board and would get its ass kicked

btw fallen i did try to get some free land at the start but it went balls up because i didnt check who i was attacking and ended up fighting russia then i couldnt spare units to take anywhere else
in short......i was too slow

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.78 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8236 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
Sweden refuses to aide any nations in the upcoming battles due to the fact that its the smallest empire on the board and would get its ass kicked

Tip: if you dont help your allies they wont help u .
quote:

btw fallen i did try to get some free land at the start but it went balls up because i didnt check who i was attacking and ended up fighting russia then i couldnt spare units to take anywhere else
in short......i was too slow

Next time try harder

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.08 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (8257 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I buy:
13 battleships
33 hussar reg
10 archer reg
20 pikemen reg
50 swordsmen reg
I still have 91 credits for any emergencies.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
My to recap: My navy fighting the holy roman empire consists of 99 battleships 8 frigates

I offer an alliance to France.

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: the_fallen_lord_99 ]

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i havnt bought anything in 3 days so..... i buy 10 battle ships and 3 frigates. so my attacking force is 50 battleships and 15 frigates and 5 bships and 5 frigates for reinforcements

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.25 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8182 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i havent bought anything for 5 days i buy:
10 battleships
2 frigates
4 knights
2 lancers
1 swordsmen

fallen i couldn't try harder it all kicked off when i wasnt online and by the next day everything was gone i just forgot to check lol

ok kenny you can use my navy i have:
20 battleships
and 8 frigates

[ September 20, 2001: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.78 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8236 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I buy 4 battleships and 1 frigate.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I re-declare war against sweeden.
I request navy support from russia, france The papal states and england

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:

ok kenny you can use my navy i have:
20 battleships
and 8 frigates

Pah!!!! Swedish navy!! Don’t you remember what happened to the swedish navy when they tried to invade Poland in the 17th century.

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
no.....................lol
anyway im sure kenny will use them wisely, look at it this way im gonna have to fight you some time. i'll be in trouble if i dont support kenny and he loses, you'll just get bigger and crush me

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
i'll be in trouble if i dont support kenny and he loses, you'll just get bigger and crush me

OR……….you could join me, help me defeat the holy roman empire, come to my castle for a party, I’ll slip some poison in your drink, you die peacefully and quietly, I take over your country, and hey preto everyones happy!

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
hmm intresting probably the best alternative for the swedish people..........ahh fuck em im still fighting along-side kenny

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
hmm intresting probably the best alternative for the swedish people..........ahh fuck em im still fighting along-side kenny

Sigh, let the battle begin.

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
i buy
2 frigates
4 footsoilders
6 archers
1 lancer
2 swordsmen

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
gbotto600, you have 1445 credits to spend.......please help.

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, the Papal States leader is busy at the moment, so he will loan 1000 credits to Poland for whatever they would like to use with them
Posts: 7713 (0.93 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
ok, the Papal States leader is busy at the moment, so he will loan 1000 credits to Poland for whatever they would like to use with them
Thank you for you contribution. I will pay it back after the war.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
With the 1000 cretdits ( ) i received from the pope, i buy: 50 battleships, And add them to my navy force attacking the holy roman empire.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
So my total fighting navy force stands at 109 battleships and 10 frigates.
I also ask that the Russian tsar will send his navy to completely eradicate the holy roman empires’ and the swedish navy.

[ September 22, 2001: Message edited by: the_fallen_lord_99 ]

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
ahh bollocks
i buy:
2 battleships
1 frigate lol

--------------------

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
hey fallen we have 1 more ship than you

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I buy 10 battleships and 2 frigates.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
hey fallen we have 1 more ship than you

Just wait till russia and france join in with me
So far its just me vs sweden and THR. Anyway you have more frigates than i do, but i have more battleships than you do. 1 battleships is twice as strong as a frigate.

[ September 22, 2001: Message edited by: the_fallen_lord_99 ]

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
NEVER MIND sorry bout that ive been using the caps a lot check out my post in 'ive had it with this sorry....' at flamers i think its quite funny what xplicit has done

quote:
Just wait till russia and france join in with me
So far its just me vs sweden and THR. Anyway you have more frigates than i do, but i have more battleships than you do. 1 battleships is twice as strong as a frigate

never mind me im just creating false hope anyway what makes you so sure russians gonna join in?

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:

never mind me im just creating false hope anyway what makes you so sure russians gonna join in?

Cos they said they will

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
k then, good point................

--------------------

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the holy roman empire's fleet slowly fades away. the base camp on the polish-roman border is burnt to the ground. the elite infantry unit heads back to the fortress. i buy 20 archer regiments. polsand doesnt see a boat or a roman soldier anywhere.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.25 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8182 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I call back my navy to the harbour, to await further instructions. But it is to be kept in a state of mobilisation

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
is this naval battle even gonna kick off or are we just going to continue building up our forces?

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
is this naval battle even gonna kick off or are we just going to continue building up our forces?
UK is the mod of the game, but he's not been for a while. So i guess we just wait for him.

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry guys, just had way too much stuff happening, but the main point is when you post your fleets and armies, please all post them, and keep that post updated as you buy, cause people keep buying stuff until I'm confused!

Spain and France finally settle on a peace agreement, whilst Russia on the advice of Britain pulls back from the brink of war.

Britain meanwhile stands back and watches carefully the events...

Nemesis

PS: Guys, this means that when I can be bothered, these nations may enter the war...

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
k then
i buy :
4 battleships
5 footsoilders
1 frigate
1 knight

my units are:
2 galleys
26 battle ships
12 frigates
35 lancers
26 knights
16 foot soldiers
20 archers
30 swordsmen

--------------------

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol, I mainly meant when you're going to war, say how many you're sending and keep it updated, cause unless you say you're sending units that you've just bought, I'll ignore newly built units when it comes to describing a battle...

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
this game is..... DEAD!!! DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

--------------------
 -

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*