Horizon Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » The War Game! #1 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: The War Game! #1
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
k, i buy:

1 factory: 6 credits
1 transportship: 2 credits
1 Tank Unit: 2 credits
1 Artillery Unit: 1 credit
1 Infantry Unit: 1 credit
=12 creds

I use the transportship to move 1 tank unit to spain to help the communist forces.

[ July 15, 2002: Message edited by: the_fallen_lord_99 ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.08 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (8207 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

Hold on. We are only on day 3. The most credits you could have is 12, not 15. We only got 6 credits for Day 3 I thought.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.75 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (7904 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
@TFL: the 6-credit rule came into effect this turn, the otehr two trusn were old 3 credit ones

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.93 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8210 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TFL needs to get rid of some stuff

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.26 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (8078 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah ok i'll correct it

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.08 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (8207 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
errrr do i have 12 credits?

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

If you didn't buy anything you have a total of 12.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.75 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (7904 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

If you didn't buy anything you have a total of 12.

k corrected it

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lets kick some spanish ass!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.25 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8132 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kenny:
lets kick some spanish ass!
Fascist spanish ass

--------------------
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thankx tfl

@Russia, Japan condemns ur plans to get involved in Spain

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.26 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (8078 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh well, what are ya gonna do? start a war?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.25 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8132 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Day 3

I get 7 credits

I buy 1 factory and put it in New York City

I have 1 credit left over

I get 8 credits a turn

I send a warning to the Communist. Any effort to move into spain will not be met with hospitable conditions upon the return home.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
if anyone goes hostile on Russia for any reason, i am sure i have the full backing of the PRC

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Anyone that wants to check out how Canada is spending is money ect. can find that all out in the Canada thread. It's all neat and organized so everyone should have no problem seeing what is going on . I just don't want to write everything here and my thread also.

Also there are only two posts in my thread both by me. The top one is stats. What I own, how much credits I have, factory locations ect. The second post has a map of Canada. This is "The Canadian Press" news. It just talks about what is going on here, alliances, factories being built and where, ect.

Just wanted to clear all that up

--------------------

-

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Russia u have no troops yet in Spain, u had no transport route through Europe

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think you guys know this already, but whatever u buy comes the beginng of hte next turn (factories are built the turn u buy them so u can count the +1 credit ur next turn)

*Current Situation:

The Soviets and Communist Chinese have pledged support to the Spanish Fascisto Movmento and their troops are beginng to prepare to move out. Japan and the United States look on with anger and Japan has publiclly condemned them, it waits to be seen if the Japanese fleet will move out to Spain though...*

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (0.93 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8210 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i take the seas my man, the open seas

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I'm sure he could blast his way around Germany lol.

--------------------

-

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
no troops in Spain yet

-since everyone is accumalating units, make sure in ur topic there is a section with a list of all of them and their positions (such as factory locations)

[ July 15, 2002: Message edited by: rpazdzierski600 ]

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
so i gotta wait 24 hours?

that IS pretty long for a game gb0t

--------------------
 -

-

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
im not too sure about this rule with using stuff a day after u buy em, u should just be able to use em the day u get it

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
kenny i think that was how it was during the other games?

if i am mistaken and we got the stuff we bought right away we will use that system

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
quote:
if i am mistaken and we got the stuff we bought right away we will use that system

what do u mean?>

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
i can't remeber how we did it in hte other games, if we had to wait a turn to get stuff or if you got it right away

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
gbotto

in the modern war games we got like 6 credits an hour

medevil like 20 creds a day plus 5+ with all the countries we took.

this is the slowest war game eva!

i know what your atlkin about though, so maybe 6 creds 2 hours?

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
lets see what the rest of the players think, if it really is not enough, i'll give you guys 2 more free factories or something

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
not hours that would be too confusing
maybe more factories would help, give like 5 more

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
hours be confusing?

you have to have the brain of a 7 year old for that to be confusing.

it worked excellent in the other war games, it made the games a bit faster and really more fun to play.

the day bullshit sucks majorly...

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Maybe every half a day instead of a whole?

--------------------

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i still say six hours, six credits

not TOO long and not really short, come on gb0t, see the sense in this

--------------------
 -

-

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
quote:
hours be confusing?

you have to have the brain of a 7 year old for that to be confusing.

well for me it wouldnt be bad since im checking it alot, but some people come once a day and the hour thing would be hectic, u might as well just give it for 1 day

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
look, if we make it 6 creds an hour, an average person is awake for 12 hours, 6x12 on your computer calc.

if it's 6 creds two hours...

you get my point

very simple

agree with me here man! see the logic!

--------------------
 -

-

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
maybe we can try in a future game
for now i think we should just get 4 more factories (10 credits a day) and play

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
the problem is that we have no set time for all of us, if someone could take the job of being 'turn master' and while still playing they could reply and say "Turn # Has Begun: and if they could be here at the start of each and every turn then we could half-day turns

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rpazdzierski600:
maybe we can try in a future game
for now i think we should just get 4 more factories (10 credits a day) and play

that is what i am thinking, but lets see what the other players ahve to say

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
yeha exactly it would be so hectic knowing what turn it is.
botto is there anyway u can have "Turn #whatever" at the top? like a closed topic that u edit daily?

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
it worked out fine before, totally 100% fine

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
kenny, go into the 'messageboard wargame archeive' and check out what the turns-credits were for the other games, thanks

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
BUYING STUFF:
every hour, you get 4 credits, you may use them to purchase stuff

as said by YOU in msg board war game 2 last year.

this looks good as well

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
argh, then what was the point of the factories?

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
shit should we just leave it>?
what are we gonna do glenn

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
that was just recent, there were no factories in the old games, it was 4 creds an hour that's it

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
hmmm, if we switch to hourly credits then what is gonna happen to the facotires? maybe just keep them in the game to act as some kind of 'solid targets' for other players to try and attack? maybe if you loose them all you can buy less units or something? i won't make a solid desicion until everyone sees this though

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
god dammit well eveyone has at least 3 factories
so itd be 7 credits an hour, people would have shitloads of carriers and stuff

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
like i said, 6 creds 6 hours or 6 creds 2 hours

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
2 credits each hour sounds good, but hte factories will need to have some part of the game, lets wait for the others to see this, ok kenny?

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
u complain too much u communist piece of shit

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
hey, i'm a nazi at heart

--------------------
 -

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
hey, i'm a nazi at heart

you drive a good bargian Gbot, maybe three factories produce one extra credit?

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
calm down guys, lets keep this peaceful

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
3 factories = 1 credit +

well with each factory at 6 credits it will be pretty expensive to get more credits, but we'll figure it out

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i didn't start it, i'm not fighting.

nevermind about the factories, everyone would bulid instead of units every hour.

say for factories, they allow you to get deals on mechanized things... ie: 6 factores makes planes and tank 1 credit less

I.E tank one cred

and we can make ports in our water-based cities to get deals on battleships and such

[ July 15, 2002: Message edited by: kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Well shit... Dejango and I were kind of buying the factories for money, this changes everything. That is if we change.

We can't do an hourly thing, that would just be too much.

--------------------

-

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kenny stop complaining if u dont like it then leave.
i accept japan i already said i did soemwhere.

day 3
cedits=10

3 free factories
in china somewhere i dun know the cities.

purchases
1 Factory = 6 credits
2 Fighter Squadrons =2 credits
1 tank unit = 2 credits
0 credits left

is it day 4 ?

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.08 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (8209 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
it's only two creds an hour, that's 24 creds a day!

better then dragging on for six real time monthes

guys i am talking about when your playing! not while your out on a date, or sleeping, those dont count!

only the time your playing the game!

if you have no plans and your up for 12 hours you get 24 creds!

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

If we did it that way there would be no way we could tell who is cheating or not.

I say keep the factories, but step up the payments to twice a day. That would mean at least 12 credits in a real 24 hour day altogether. That is more than enough, well better than we got now. And that is without the factories. If you have factories it could be 14 credits a day or more.

--------------------

-

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this forum time is confusing me where i do i see the time?

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.08 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (8209 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Forum time is at the very bottom of this page. We are still on Day 3.

--------------------

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
if anyone goes hostile on Russia for any reason, i am sure i have the full backing of the PRC

That you do.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
it's only two creds an hour, that's 24 creds a day!

better then dragging on for six real time monthes

guys i am talking about when your playing! not while your out on a date, or sleeping, those dont count!

only the time your playing the game!

if you have no plans and your up for 12 hours you get 24 creds!

so...people with no lives win easily? yeaaa real good

i dont have time to come back every 2 hours to make a turn or fight/ fight back

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.36 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7860 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as far as i can tell, anything besides a certain amount of credits per day would be too confusing

i say just step up the amount of credits per day up to 12+3 factories

15 a day is enough, this is supposed to be just a fun game, not a way of life, i have other things to do all day

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.36 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7860 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:

You will not dictate what i can and cannot do. I will also not pay any attention to your threats.

I will continue to send in troops to Spain as requested by the Communist faction.

Long Live the Revolution!

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
I offer Nationlist China a non-aggression pact, in a hope that we would never have to face our brothers on the battlefield.

I offer Hungary a peace pact.

--------------------
 -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
day 3 purchases

1 tank unit
1 marine unit
1 bomber squadron

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.47 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (8175 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
can someone try and get waldo (hungary) here, i know he posts on hte forum i just dunno if he knows the game has started or not

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Dejango  
Unregistered

OKAY

Here is my say on the issue.

First, I do not find it fair in the LEAST sense that countries like Canada....Hungary...Italy...are producing at the same rate as Me...Germany...USSR...

I mean that is bull. Now here is what I propose.

Factories aside (for those who have bought some), each person is getting 6 credits a day. I suggest you keep this 6 credits a day for Canada and Hungary. For Italy, Japan, France, Nationalist China and Communist China, give 8. For Great Britain, USSR, give 10, for Germany 12, and for US, 14.

Factories should be plain and simple. +1 credit a day.

Thank you

Dejango  
Unregistered

To the Communist:

First, I am president Roberts .

Second, You will regret such pathetic words.

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:

First, I am president Roberts ..

Nice to meet you President Rogers.

Second, You will regret such pathetic words.[/QB][/QUOTE]ohhhh who's the aggressor now!

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i have to admit, Dejanjo does have a good deal.

it makes sense too, a large country like the USSR getting ten.

The Nazi driven germany making 12

but america... 14?

and fighter, he's not trying to get you poor. It's just that Canada wasn't in the military business

--------------------
 -

-

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
*Japan makes an alliance with Nationalist China

quote:
You will not dictate what i can and cannot do. I will also not pay any attention to your threats.

I will continue to send in troops to Spain as requested by the Communist faction

u have no troops in Spain yet

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
No SHIT SHERLOCK?

how many times to you have to say that?!?!?!?

--------------------
 -

-

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
shagi fighter u said:
quote:
Japan and Russia are both assisting the Communists. Prime Minister Shagi Fighter has declared Canada neutral in that event.

Japan is not helping the communists, PRC is

--------------------
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
okay so later today when Day 4 arrives what will we do?
just play like it is now (6 credits unless u built extra factories)?

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
I'll throw in another 2 extra credits (u don't have to place the facotries if u want) but i'm sorry but guys you'll have to make due with that, try and find another route to end this situation maybe.....

next game will have a much improved system

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*