Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » What are you listening to? (Page 22)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  41  42  43 

Author Topic: What are you listening to?
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Small Town" - John Cougar Mellencamp

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.14 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6721 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
swing swing - the all american rejects

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.14 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6615 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jeremy - pearl jam

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.21 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6158 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zwan - honestly

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.14 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6615 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rufio - Tears

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6334 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
under the bridge - red hot chili peppers

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tool - Sober

then

The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye

then

All American Rejects - Swing Swing

then

The Doors - Hello, I Love you

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6334 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rufio-Dipshit
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
zwan - honestly

w00t zwan!!!!
Zwan-Jesus I/ Mary Star of the Sea
Smashing Pumpkins-Heres to the Atom bomb(both versions)

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.22 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6320 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darkmind  
9mm & A Three Piece Suit
Member # 701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkmind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No USe For A Name - Invincible

--------------------
quote:
Well if you think I'm trying to be "e-tough" as you call it, how about I get tough in person. Because I've already seen Grease Monkey and well that'd be too easy, so I guess spider man could come along. And I AM dead serious about this, because at first I was joking, but you pieces of shit just make me mad as hell. So you fuckin cool ass kids--wanna get tough and see what the REAL life is like?

Posts: 136 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Sep 2002 (6225 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
norah jones- dont know why

then

way out west-mind circus

quick change in pace hehe

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.62 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6540 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

bad religion-American Jesus
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blind Guardian- The Bard's Song

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.3 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6643 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Homegrown-Surfer Girl

[Razz]

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xXRaven_RoseXx:
@Mirai
hopefully only older metallica...if you like the new stuff...i really really pity your ears...and mind.... [Razz]

Yeah, of course. To quote Hetfield himself, their recent stuff has been "shit straight from the dog's ass."

Metallica - "Battery"

Then
"Welcome Home (Sanitarium)"
Then
"Disposable Heroes"

And then
Iron Maiden - "Run To The Hills"
And then...
"Two Minutes To Midnight"
And then.......
"Powerslave"
And THEN
"Number of the Beast"

And finally

Slayer - "Raining Blood"

This is just a list I've got on, I might not listen to the entire thing. In any case, woot for good 80's metal.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.23 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6320 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves at New Jersey

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:
way out west-mind circus

that made me feel good

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Rufio-In My Eyes

*looks down at Rufio shirt*

god I love rufio

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Six Degrees From Misty - No Use For A Name

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Rufio - Face The Truth

then

Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Zepher Song

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Infected - Bad Religion

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
The Exies - My Goddess

then

Coldplay - Trouble(Remix)

then

Coldplay - Some song i don't know the name of

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

aww tasha likes rufio

*SMILES*

The Ramones-I want to be sedated

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
lol, yes Tasha likes Rufio... [Smile]

The Doors - Hello, I Love you

then

All American Rejects - Swing Swing

then

Zwan - Honestly

then

The Beatles - Let It Be

then

Vivaldi - Four Seasons

then

Yanni - Face in the Photograph

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Rufio - Dipshit

then

Everclear - Volvo Driving Soccer Mom

then

The Transplants - Diamonds and Guns

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roni Size - Brown Paper Bag

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Dying in New Brunswick - Thursday

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Alkaline Trio - Bleeder

then

Alkaline Trio - Sleepyhead

(After seeing Trevor listen to them so much, i decided to check them out...and.... [Big Grin] very nice Trev [Smile] )

then

Gob - Na Na Na Blah Blah Blah Fuck You!(i'm assuming thats what its called...lol)

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meshuggah - "New Millenium Cyanide Christ"

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.23 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6320 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Virus  
Member # 220

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Virus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avril lavigne Ska8r Boi

--------------------
 -

Posts: 218 (0.03 per day) | From: Mount Doom, Mountains of Shadout, Mordor, Middle Earth | Registered: Sep 2001 (6615 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trust company - deeper into you

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.58 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6721 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red_Virus:
Avril lavigne Ska8r Boi

oh what a wonderfull piece of music

dispatch - even
then
the clash - rock teh casbah [Big Grin]
then
def leppard - now

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.21 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6158 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Scar Tissue" -Red Hot Chili Peppers

then

"Tuesday Afternoon" - Moody Blues

then

"Gossip Folks" - Missy Elliot

then

"Just What I Needed" - Cars

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.14 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6721 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Suck my kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
some ottawa by design center commercial on the radio.... [Roll Eyes]
(i WAS waiting for a song to come on to post, but there has been....700 commericals...so...blah)

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Thursday - Shut Your Mouth

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Audioslave - Like a Stone

(just ended)

then

Nirvana - You Know You're Right

--------------------
 -

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
listenin to my techno
compliments of techno ejay

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
plateu - meat puppets

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Rufio - Just a Memory

then

The Dead Kennedy's - Nazi Punks Fuck Off

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
"Ray Of Light" - Madonna

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
a techno remix of the zelda theme

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
"All I Wanna Do" -Sheryl Crow

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
My new fuckin' Gibson Les Paul.

Screw posting, I have to go play it some more...

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Dejango  
Unregistered

MxPx-Summer of 69
Shagi_Jordie  
Member # 560

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Jordie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smashing pumpkins- dancing in the moonlight

--------------------
msn: marshj93@hotmail.com
aim: marshj94
 -
Sleep naked!!!!

Posts: 320 (0.05 per day) | From: Dallas, Texas Baby! | Registered: May 2002 (6359 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Jordie:

w00t SP!!!!! good song :-D
Smashing Pumpkins-Mayonaise.............yes it has one N!!!!!

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.22 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6320 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Alkaline Trio - Stupid Kid

then

Mest - Misunderstood

then

Moody Blues - Knights in White Satin

then

Children Of Bodom - 24/7

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SIVA:
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Jordie:

yes it has one N!!!!!
it sure doesnt [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
@tash

stupid kid [Smile] woo hoo!

Way Out West - Mindcircus

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Nirvana - "Very Ape"

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
"Piano Man" -Billey Joel

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
@Mason
Its a good song [Smile] what was the name of that other one you wanted me to get?

Rufio - Dipshit

then

Rufio - Selfishness

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
"Crumblin' Down" - John Mellencamp

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Alkaline Trio - Fuck You Aurora

then

The Meat Puppets - Why

then

Mest - Whats The Dilio

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Pearl Jam - "Jeremy"

Then

Nirvana - "Oh Me"

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
nirvana - heart shaped box

--------------------
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50 Cent and B.I.G.- "We the Realest Niggas"

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.32 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6589 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
"Sonne" - Rammstein

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by xXRaven_RoseXx:
@Mason
Its a good song [Smile] what was the name of that other one you wanted me to get?

Rufio - Dipshit

then

Rufio - Selfishness

While youre waiting

Way Out West - Redemption

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Erick Sermon Feat. Redman - React

then

Nelly - Air Force One

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Our Lady Peace-Story About a Girl
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
No Use For A Name - Fairytale of New York

--------------------
 -

Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
korn and limp bizkit- all in the family

then

kidney thieves- before i'm dead

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.62 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6540 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
30 Seconds To Mars - Oblivion

then

Ben Harper - Excuse Me Mr.

then

Ben Harper - Forever

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Thursday - shut your mouth

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Nirvana - "Blew"

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Dejango  
Unregistered

Dogwood-The Bad Times
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Serena Paris - Single Life

then

The Boomtang Boys - Squeeze toy

(don't ask...just felt like listening to dance music..lol)

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Dogwood-Preschool days
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:
korn and limp bizkit- all in the family

[Wink]

Röyksopp - Remind Me

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.58 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6721 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
"Stuck In The Middle With You" - Steve Miller Band

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Dejango  
Unregistered

rancid-time bomb
Dejango  
Unregistered

Dogwood-Preschool Days
Kre8havoc  
Regular
Member # 262

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kre8havoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mudvayne-Not Falling

--------------------
I'm not a vegetarian because I hate animals...im a vegetarian because I hate plants.

One dark night, in the middle of the day, two dead boys went out to play. Back to back they faced eachother, drew their knives and shot eachother. A deaf policemen heard the noise, and so went over and killed those dead boys. If you do not believe that my story is true, then ask the blindman because he saw it too.
 -

Posts: 111 (0.01 per day) | From: TX | Registered: Oct 2001 (6581 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  41  42  43 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*