Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » 1 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: 1
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear you guys are losers and will lose in life.

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6560 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lesbian are u like Catwoman....?
You know about 7 foot bigger than the average person with more testosterone than a giant gorilla. Hahahaha no fuck that. Im just gonna flame that fucking big stupid cunt cat woman. Hahahaha everytime i see you motherfucker you make me laugh. You are so fucking huge that you look stupid and i mean those dum ass pink bits in your hair which you got free with the latest Barbie are for little kids not dum ass people who are 13 foot tall. Hahaahaha you stupid motherfucker you look like the Honey Monster. Hahahahaha you could be employed as a stunt double for the Honey Monster if he does an action film. You big, ugly, stupid, fat fucking thing how come you are not dead yet. I would have thought your heart would have given in before now. hahahaa your genes are so wrong that you should never have children and therefore never bring anymore big, stupid, dum ass fucking things into the world. Then i suppose there is the point that even money couldnt buy you a partner you big fucking stupid fat cunt. I have never seen a female that looks so big and so fucking stupid you big fat fucking fat thing! Hahahaha i wouldnt be suprised if you were employed to be the next Honey Monster because i mean it looks like the Honey Monster was designed around you. You could get paid shit loads of money to sit in your kitchen and eat cereal. There would be no need to act, no need to wear a suit and you could be the updated, more modern Honey Monster the one with the fucking stupid Barbie hilights in your hair. hahahaah i could go on forever talking about you and your big dum fucking fat body that you have been placed in for a life of pain and punishment, but i wont.

--------------------

-
 -

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6560 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

I think i am going to have your sig to.

--------------------

-
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James the Barber:
I think i am going to have your sig to.

Hahaha, good work.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6036 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You know about 7 foot bigger than the average person with more testosterone than a giant gorilla. Hahahaha no fuck that. Im just gonna flame that fucking big stupid cunt cat woman. Hahahaha everytime i see you motherfucker you make me laugh. You are so fucking huge that you look stupid and i mean those dum ass pink bits in your hair which you got free with the latest Barbie are for little kids not dum ass people who are 13 foot tall. Hahaahaha you stupid motherfucker you look like the Honey Monster. Hahahahaha you could be employed as a stunt double for the Honey Monster if he does an action film. You big, ugly, stupid, fat fucking thing how come you are not dead yet. I would have thought your heart would have given in before now. hahahaa your genes are so wrong that you should never have children and therefore never bring anymore big, stupid, dum ass fucking things into the world. Then i suppose there is the point that even money couldnt buy you a partner you big fucking stupid fat cunt. I have never seen a female that looks so big and so fucking stupid you big fat fucking fat thing! Hahahaha i wouldnt be suprised if you were employed to be the next Honey Monster because i mean it looks like the Honey Monster was designed around you. You could get paid shit loads of money to sit in your kitchen and eat cereal. There would be no need to act, no need to wear a suit and you could be the updated, more modern Honey Monster the one with the fucking stupid Barbie hilights in your hair. hahahaah i could go on forever talking about you and your big dum fucking fat body that you have been placed in for a life of pain and punishment, but i wont.

.....and what the fuck did i ever say to u..... 2 b honest i don't care what u or anyone else thinks of me.... u don't know me! u never have... u've only seen me.... at least i'm not a nobody and i stand out from the crowd.
so what i'm not a fucking anorexic peroxide slut....
its not my fault that im 6ft.
i'm individual and i love myself for who i am!
my hair is pink because i express myself though my clothes, makeup and hair...
i am me and u.... u r boring!

[ March 10, 2003, 11:02: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6271 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You're a fucking loser.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6026 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im just gonna flame that fucking big stupid cunt cat woman. Hahahaha everytime i see you motherfucker you make me laugh. You are so fucking huge that you look stupid and i mean those dum ass pink bits in your hair which you got free with the latest Barbie are for little kids not dum ass people who are 13 foot tall."
so if u r the king of flame wars how come u repeat yourself?
You big, ugly, stupid, fat fucking thing how come you are not dead yet. I would have thought your heart would have given in before now. I have never seen a female that looks so big and so fucking stupid you big fat fucking fat thing!
You could get paid shit loads of money to sit in your kitchen and eat cereal. There would be no need to act, no need to wear a suit and you could be the updated, more modern Honey Monster the one with the fucking stupid Barbie hilights in your hair.

your fat fat fat fat fat.... so fucking what do i actually look bothered.... no because i'm happy and you're not.
u r insecure.... and feel intimidated by somebody with confidence. if u think u can make me feel less then who i am then u'll find it hard, cause i have more confidence. and i am happy with my self, no one person except me can hurt or upset me.

[ March 10, 2003, 12:05: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6271 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhhhhhhhh the infamous JtB strikes again!

why dont you use paragraphs,. that whay they would be much more venomous to your "stunned" pray..........

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annie, just ignore him, he doesn't know what he is talking about, you're gorgeous.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6026 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
beauty is within the eye of its beholder.
if he doesn't find me attractive so what.... like i'm gonna get upset... he's worthless!
and many other men think that i am beautiful! and i agree!
so fuck u jtb!

[ March 10, 2003, 12:43: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Cat Woman is one of the most nice people you could ever meet. You must be depraved to think up such crap.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5940 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should come here more often james..

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6541 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Get fucking lost 2-D, you love hurting people's feelings don't you. You're a right loser as well, for agreeing, catwoman's my friend, and i'm not gonna sit here and listen to you do this.

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah any chance to hurt peoples feelings i get, i'll grab it

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6541 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Yeah you get a thrill. That's so pathetic.

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
あなたをヤギの売春婦死になさい!!!

[ March 10, 2003, 17:16: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
That's even more pathetic, as you can't tell me how you really feel, you have to use fucking stupid stuff.

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
I'm telling you!
You have offended millions of people saying how i posted it is stupid.

--------------------

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Yeah well, i don't understand you do i, you did it on purpose cause you knew i wouldn't know what you were saying.

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
do you believe in God?

--------------------

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Is it a trick question. Why do you?

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
I don't do you believe in God?

--------------------

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Yeah, i'm a catholic. Why do you wanna know.

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a catholic too, got a problem with that????

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5940 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Whats it to you?

--------------------

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
2-D, tell me why do you want to know if i'm a catholic. [Confused] Or believe in God, whatever.

--------------------
 -

-

James the Barber  
Member # 63

yes i am insecure and i am a nobody, i wish i could stand out to. [Frown] [Eek!]

But Honey Monster there is one thing that i have got better than you, i have the CHOICE to stand out or not. hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahhahaa you fucking over grown bog rat.

Arkan fuck off.

Some other cock who said something, godess or some other newb shit (which has flowed in with the newb rats that have arrived here, just like the plague) im going to flame you next time, set up a topic.

--------------------

-
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

oh and one more thing Cat Woman i never said it was your fault for being a big fat fucking stupid cunt, i just ripped you for being one. [Smile]

--------------------

-
 -

columbo  
Just Popped In
Member # 791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for columbo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmm

*takes note on pad*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 11 (0 per day) | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003 (5904 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

quote:
Originally posted by Heavenly goddess:
[QUOTE]You're a fucking loser.

You're a fucking loser.

--------------------

-
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Heavenly goddess:
[QUOTE]You're a fucking loser.

You're a fucking loser.
Talking to yourself again, eh????????

Get taken away for that!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

Have you read your post....?

It doesnt make sense you fucking idiot.

--------------------

-
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Thick as shit too!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
no hes right your talking shit now

'Go to the hole, for things. How that happens because....'

--------------------

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Are you talking to me or ice queen, 2-D.

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Who rattled your cage?
What's it to you?
Keep your nose out!

Holly

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Thick as shit too!

Well it seems you are more dense than the suns core.....

if i was talking to myself i would have re-phrased what i said so that it was directed towards me....

Now since i was not talking to myself i did not re-phrase the statement.

Therefore not talking to myself.

Now ask yourself who is thick, the one who is right or the one who is wrong (by the way i am the one who is right and you the one who is wrong, just so you can work out what is going on). Once you have asked yourself this, post the reply.

Post who is right and who is wrong you fucking hobo.

I sure as hell didnt think flaming newbs would be as easy as Ice Queens mum...

--------------------

-
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Watch out James, shes a secretary.. she can type...

--------------------

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Loony bin awaits for you!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

You cant say something stupid to avoid being stupid, dum ass.

[ March 10, 2003, 18:47: Message edited by: James the Barber ]

--------------------

-
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
How much more rubbish can sprout out of your mouth.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
Watch out James, shes a secretary.. she can type...

I'm a data analyst, typist, done marketing amongst other things - not just a pretty face you know! And one thing I'm not a secretary, much, much more than that. Do secretaries have business meeting etc.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

How much Verbal Diarrhoea is going to drip out of your mouth?

hahahah yes shes much more than a secretary. She also gives free head to the boss and is the carrier of aids and other assorted sexually transmitted diseases. Much much more than a secretary.....

--------------------

-
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
You talk such shit......you fucking dickhead!! Go Fuck yourself!!!!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

hahhaaha

tut tut

I would class you as a disease.

--------------------

-
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
At least I don't go round pinching other members signature. What's the matter brain not big enough to think of your own??

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dickbrain.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

Jesus christ secretaries can flame....

dont say my brain isnt big enough....

Yea but i suppose you are right instead of using copy and paste to get the sig i should have done what you did and typed into Google and then used copy and paste. Much better way you fucking loser.

I mean who gives a fuck if you look like a dog, give free head and you have one of the most impressive jobs in the world..... hahahahahha

You can sure as hell flame.
I cant think of a sig but i can burn you to the ground until you rely on calling me a "Dickbrain".......

I think that you talk more shit than i do. I mean come on you never even replied to the first part of the conversation we had cos you were wrong, you brag about being a fucking keyboard monkey that is there to keep the boss entertained when that is a very poor job. You brag about going to meetings so fucking what, you could be a fucking meeting and i would still call you names. You could be something of use and i would still kick dirt in your eye and you could sure as hell be burning on the floor infront of me and i would piss next to you. So i hope tonight you hang and then decompose.

--------------------

-
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

Gone already, i have yet to even warm up....

--------------------

-
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha, oh man, that good stuff JtB. You show those retards how its done.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6036 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Yea its good fun burning newbs, its like i am the bug zapper and they are the bugs. They just keep coming for more.

--------------------

-
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

I dont actually know what shes talking about anyway, this is my sig........ i made it.

--------------------

-
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I dont actually know what shes talking about anyway, this is my sig........ i made it.

lol ... Im sure I can remember making and animating that thing ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6302 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Who the fuck are you Bronx you want a piece to?
And no you are mistaken i made this last week.

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Nah, I havent seen anyone who can out-flame you, but you can have a dig all the same cos its so fucking funny.

But just one thing: Did you think of checking whos account its uploaded to you fucking retard?

https://webspace.utexas.edu/PATELAC3/UPLOADS/Bronx/Howitzer_Kitty.gif

There are 5 letters in there that make a word, it begins with B, ends in x ... now go curl up with your mother and get back to eating shit! hehe

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6302 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all you girls are fucking lame, pathetic wankers who all own little kiddie porn stores! infact your all eachother's #1 customers! Fall off of something tall, onto something pointy

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6487 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
quote:

Nah, I havent seen anyone who can out-flame you, but you can have a dig all the same cos its so fucking funny.

But just one thing: Did you think of checking whos account its uploaded to you fucking retard?

https://webspace.utexas.edu/PATELAC3/UPLOADS/Bronx/Howitzer_Kitty.gif

There are 5 letters in there that make a word, it begins with B, ends in x ... now go curl up with your mother and get back to eating shit! hehe

Oh God beaten by the all knowing Bronxster. You the man Bronx but remember you work for me, dont get too big for your boots or i might just cut you loose and you dont want to go back to the streets do you Bronx....?

--------------------

-
 -

John  
Member # 504

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for John         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sir lardsalot you have no friends here, like i told you before-
STOP LICKING ARSES, your a faget and will die before you realise it so shoo, go away, eat hay, stop pretending to be the man you arent

--------------------
what is this but my reflection

John, only considering the important things

only speaking the truth

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: the HooD klAn | Registered: Apr 2002 (6230 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Oh, but thats where you're wrong, you retard. I am the man. You are nothing, I own you. You may have some impressive flames every once in a while. Wait, no you dont. So why dont you just shut your mouth and "shoo" as you say.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
Oh, but thats where you're wrong, you retard. I am the man. You are nothing, I own you. You may have some impressive flames every once in a while. Wait, no you dont. So why dont you just shut your mouth and "shoo" as you say.

Lardso, I am fucking lame at flaming, but you are simply the worst ... ^ ... as a prime example.

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Not like that one was any better.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

John  
Member # 504

Rate Member
you dont get it. you dont even flame you never have and i dont think you ever will. it is only the grill where you have no friends because of this. you suck and you suck up.

i have no friends here because thats not why im here, friends on the net dont count for shit and i bet the reason you come here is because your real friends try to touch you.

take a lesson in life lardso(nice name bronx,u fag) and leave this place in search of better things, dont tie yourself to this machine. no fuck it do what the fuck you want, but dont say that i cant flame you because your ass has been dry roasted ever since i started and havent said shit to me that resembles flame, it resembles small talk, i own you lardass, and you could never own me by simply saying i own you or your flames suck.

you will never admit defeat, but because of the way we play the game youve gotten away with throwing no punches. and thats why your a loser and why you should just stick to general

id welcome a flame lardass but i wont wait up your probably too busy giving your mum head or eating shit fresh from your dads ass.

ill give you a tip, dont spit it out onto the keyboard, because thats when you look fucking stupid as you do
fuck you [Eek!]

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: the HooD klAn | Registered: Apr 2002 (6230 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Haha, that still doesnt offend me. You just typed that whoe thing for no reason, loser.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

John  
Member # 504

Rate Member
like i said.....

...no punches.

--------------------

only speaking the truth

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, I'm confused? [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6125 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John  
Member # 504

Rate Member
sucks to be you

--------------------

only speaking the truth

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
[QB]yes i am insecure and i am a nobody, i wish i could stand out to. [Frown] [Eek!]

But Honey Monster there is one thing that i have got better than you, i have the CHOICE to stand out or not. hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahhahaa you fucking over grown bog rat.

QB]

u don't have the choice, i could become a nobody like u. but i don't want to! i'm glad i'm different because i'm also a nice person! and u're not!
so if u don't have the looks and u don't have the personality u have nothing! i may or may not have the looks! but i have a personality!
and that is why i don't care what u think! i care what i think!

mad man  
Member # 792

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for mad man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jtb the small pinned dicked twat who is a nobody wiv no friends.hahahahaha.just listen to small skinny prick jtb.i think u like cat women and u couldnt even pull ur self off never mind a nice girl like annie.i know annie and shes gorgeous she has everything goin for her not like jtb the fuckin little twat wiv no dick.i bet the last time u shaged a girl is when she said take ur little finger out and put ur dick in.hahahahaha.ur name should be PIN DICK

--------------------
 -

Posts: 25 (0 per day) | From: never never land | Registered: Mar 2003 (5903 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mad man  
Member # 792

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for mad man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh by the way PIN DICK.its not a sig its barrel off a gun.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 25 (0 per day) | From: never never land | Registered: Mar 2003 (5903 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Ya know whats bothering me? How all of a sudden like 823759827349052874352 people from Burnley college are just appearing here at the forum, all defending each other.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mad man:
Oh by the way PIN DICK.its not a sig its barrel off a gun.

And yes, its bovious you dont know what a sig is. We all noticed that was a gun barrel.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

mad man  
Member # 792

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mad man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not from burnley college.

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
rac taerg a tog ev'uoy
?yadot it htiw gnorw stahw haey
oot eno evah ot desu i
kool a evah dna emoc ll'i ebyam
haey odriah ruoy evol yllaer i
oot enim ekil uoy dalg m'i
looc ytterp gnikool er'ew ees
ay teg lliw

--------------------

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
rac taerg a tog ev'uoy
?yadot it htiw gnorw stahw haey
oot eno evah ot desu i
kool a evah dna emoc ll'i ebyam
haey odriah ruoy evol yllaer i
oot enim ekil uoy dalg m'i
looc ytterp gnikool er'ew ees
ay teg lliw

lmao ...

@ mad man ... you from Oswaldtwistle?

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
i've got a great car too!

--------------------
 -
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
Ya know whats bothering me? How all of a sudden like 823759827349052874352 people from Burnley college are just appearing here at the forum, all defending each other.

Cause he is being nasty to annie.

--------------------
 -

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*