Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » 1 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: 1
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mad man:
jtb the small pinned dicked twat who is a nobody wiv no friends.hahahahaha.just listen to small skinny prick jtb.i think u like cat women and u couldnt even pull ur self off never mind a nice girl like annie.i know annie and shes gorgeous she has everything goin for her not like jtb the fuckin little twat wiv no dick.i bet the last time u shaged a girl is when she said take ur little finger out and put ur dick in.hahahahaha.ur name should be PIN DICK

hahahahhahahaha you stupid motherfucker....
that is poor, you cant flame for shit motherfucker.
before we start tho can i ask if you are going to get some more friends to come and help you out when im nasty to you?

I mean the Honey Monster couldnt hack shit so are you going to be able to take a couple of names with out fucking up?

Your flames are very poor indeed mad man who will be known as George. The strongest part of your flame is telling me that i have a pin dick which is quite a pathetic introduction to your flaming abilities. You also then go on to say that i have no dick.......... which is it motherfucker?!

I have a pin dick or i have no dick?

And i mean for fuck sake man if i had a pin dick when i went to piss i would be waitng most of the day to empty my bladder through the small hole located on my pin dick....

If i didnt have a dick i would not be able to pee and would be dead.

i'm not dead and it doesnt take that long to empty my bladder.

So i guess you saying the first thing about my dick and then contradicting yourself with the second thing cancel each other out and we are left with nothing.

If i was nobody i wouldnt be me, i am me, therefore i am somebody. So again we are left with nothing.

You say i have no friends, I have friends and if i didnt i would probably think all the time and read books therefore getting even more intelligent than you. I would not sit in the corner and say to myself that i havent got any friends, like you used to before you met the Honey Monster. I would not get depressed and start crying and then contemplate suicide like you and i most certainly would not blame myself for having no friends and start a mission of self harm from which more pain would come which would slowly lead to my addiction of crack like it did for you.

For you to think i like Cat Woman must mean that you are a fuck. If i liked Cat Woman i would not be calling her lots of names. If i liked Cat Woman i would re-think my life, starting with smoking less. I would never look at another person the same and i would contemplate not having social interaction or even leaving the house. I would look at why i liked Cat Woman George and i would slowly repress all of those thoughts until they were gone, i would then take a knife and stab Cat Woman in the forehead so that if the memories of me liking her ever came back then i could say it didnt matter anymore, she is dead. Just after stabbing Cat Woman i would hunt you down George and i would ask you where you think you are heading in life, just before you answered i would punch you in the nose and tell you that i dont care. Then i would stab you in the gut and watch you. I would watch you until you could no longer stand up and then i would bury you in a hole.

Tell me George, you see two cars driving along the road and one crashes into the back of the other....

The two people begin arguing and guy number one beats guy number two on the floor. What is the first thing that enters your head George....?

You think guy number one is beating guy number two because he likes to touch him?
You think he is beating him to show that he likes the colour of his car?

You think he wants to pull this stupid mother fucker that he is beating on the floor?

You thick motherfucker your logical thinking is fucking moronic!

Its like me saying that you want to pull me George..... do you want to pull me George you fucking fag?

You know the Honey monster and because of this you know that she is gorgeous. Why do u have to know her to know what she looks like you stupid fuck?

I know what she looks like and its a damn impression of the Honey Monster.

You are a dick.

And when this girl told me to take my finger out of her and put my dick in, she actually thought that something the size of a pin penetrating her was my finger.....?

What kind of women do you know?
They sound like they are on the same wave length as you.

You fucking inbred hobo motherfucker. I mean your parents must have been brother and sister which were locked in a cupboard and forced to reproduce. You think like a fucking down syndrome kid with lepracy who has been dropped on the head.

You are a fuck and if you have the balls to tell me who you are at College George we will both see that you are no bigger or meatier than me and we are both as skinny as each other. Unless you are an obese motherfucker and are as wide as that fucking fat cunt friend of yours is tall then you will be right and i am skinny in comparison to your fat fucking ass. But then i will be superior to you as i wont die of heart disease like you.

And another thing George if you think you can come on to the Internet more than once to give me a dig lets get a topic set up and i repeat:

Lets get a topic set up for George the mad man and me so that we can see who can last. If this part of the flame is not replyed to then George you should not post another message. Within Georges and my topic no one else shall post so that we can see a flame from George and then a flame from me and so on. That way George and me can see who is the better flamer.

Now George i want to talk about your family. Your mother is unemployed and borrows money from your uncle, this is because when she was 11 she couldnt get an education like the normal kids cos her 15 year old brother with acne raped the little shit bag and made you. You were not only an accident you were a problem, a rape baby, a burden, a little fuck and a cock sucker. You made your mothers life go down the drain especially when her brother left her and she was homeless. A 13 year old homeless mother with a rape baby who has started sucking on needles which have been left in skips by addicts, life wasnt good then was it George.

Until you grew up and met Cat Woman the over grown person. The person with more fat than a fish and chip shop. So as soon as you were strong enough you crawled into one of the spare tyres around the fat fucking thing and began to suckle on the fat. As soon as your teath grew you began to eat your way into the Fat Fuck until you were strong enough to walk.

When you were 15 you decided that it was time for you to get a job so you decided to be a systems analyst. You applied for the job, filling out all the application form. When you got to the interview you were asked about your qualifications and then told to leave. From here you ended up taking a child care course at Burnley College where you have been up to this day..... enjoying the future prospect of cleaning little children nappies.

I will carry on with you and your family when we get in our new topic ok George?

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6574 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Dude, JtB, I'm speechless. That was great.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6050 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May that go down in history as the single greatest flame ever.

The mother and father of all ownage ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.47 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6316 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The two people begin arguing and guy number one beats guy number two on the floor. What is the first thing that enters your head George....?

You think guy number one is beating guy number two because he likes to touch him?

lmao
Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6555 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James the Barber:

Until you grew up and met Cat Woman the over grown person. The person with more fat than a fish and chip shop. So as soon as you were strong enough you crawled into one of the spare tyres around the fat fucking thing and began to suckle on the fat. As soon as your teath grew you began to eat your way into the Fat Fuck until you were strong enough to walk.

[/QB]

watch your fucking step arse hole! if i'm that fat then u my blood sucking companion, must be a fucking hippo! but your not and i'm not.... or do u live in a world were imaginary fairies play with mister tinky winky??? i guess so!
u have no rite to insult me... u r a nobody.... and all u can do to even contemplate offending me is calling me fat.... ouch that hurt! not.... i bet u sat there for a long time behind your little computer thinking up how to offend 'george' and i... well guess what knob rot? u'll have to spend another day thinking coz that hasn't even made an indent 'inmy flab' as u so nicely put it!
the only way an arse hole like u could ever insult me is if i was actually a friend of urs, which i'm not.
or if i actually had the time to at least look at you... which i don't, so why do u look at me? i've never upset u.... now don't give me the bull shit that i stand out because i'm so 'fat' coz darling i've already heard that!
i also find u imature! and i am a much better person than u because i don't waste time callin peple for their imperfections, and i suggest u learn to deal with it!
so sift through u're extremely flattering mind and find something that is worth while to flame me for!

[ March 13, 2003, 16:35: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6285 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut up you fucking fat whale...

I dont know you.
I dont want to know you.
I dont pretend to know you.
I dont want to know what you think about me calling you names.

I dont care what you think i am or what you think i am not.
I dont care that you have resorted to saying that calling people names is immature when you have got one of your friends to try and help you call me names.
I dont care about offending or not offending you.
I dont care about you losing.
I dont care about George.
And i sure as hell do not care about you.

The only thing i care about is calling people in the Flamers Grill names and i dont really care about that.

There are a couple of things which caught my attention tho....

Watch my step.....?
i thought about this and decided not to.

You said that i sucked blood....
I dont.

And you said that i was your companion....
I dont think so.

Is this the end of our flame war or are we just getting started?

+

Where is the reply from Super George?

Oh one more thing you say that you are better than me as you do not call people for their imperfections, you and George called me names for calling you names and just maybe calling people names is one of my imperfections, therefore making you less of a person than me, as you are also hypercritical.

And i cant help look at you, I mean when the sun is blocked out and a giant whale shaped silhouette appears you cant help but look and scream "Beached whale, Harpoon it!". [Smile]

--------------------

-
 -

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6574 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yes i am insecure and i am a nobody, i wish i could stand out to. [Frown] [Eek!]

But Honey Monster there is one thing that i have got better than you, i have the CHOICE to stand out or not.

u r the hypocrite, take a look at your own quote!
i suggest you grow up and stop wasting my time with petty chitter chatter!
how can someone want to stand out, yet they don't but also claim that they have the choice when they don't!
i have not time for you!

[ March 18, 2003, 08:35: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6285 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mad man  
Member # 792

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mad man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jtb u must be fuckin a sad sad man.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 25 (0 per day) | From: never never land | Registered: Mar 2003 (5917 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy fucking shit that is one big ass flame, JtB i salute you

and for the lesbo femi-fucks who post here:

"kiss my ass, sieg heil!"

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6579 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this topic should be moved to Showcase, since it contains the GREATEST flame ever. [Cool]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6050 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StifflerSays  
Member # 777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StifflerSays     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[50 Cent]
Fat, fat, them Snickers got your ass getting fat, fat
Those cookies got your ass getting fat, fat
That Cake got your ass getting fat, fat
Bitch you grown, that ain’t baby fat, fat

[50 Cent]
In the gym I see your ass up on the Stairmaster
But you got it on level two bitch go a little faster
Look girl, I ain’t gonna lie, I'll tell you how I feel
They should handcuff your big ass to the treadmill
You wanna work out now, ’cause you know it’s getting hot
And your big ass fitting to pop all up out a halter top
Find a right chick wearing some tight shit and it’s on
See your ass wear some tight shit we like, “She wrong”

[Chorus]
Don’t be stuck on the things they say, now you know it’s a nasty world
I ain’t fucking with you anyway, ‘cause I know you’re a nasty girl
I ain’t ever gonna discriminate, so let me compliment your eyes

[50 Cent]
That Burger King done got your ass fat, fat
McDonald’s done got your ass fat, fat
That Domino’s done got your ass fat, fat
Fat, Fat

haha, i had too. it was irresistable.

--------------------
I smell PUSSY...
 -
Go, Go, Go, Go, Go shawty it's yo birfday....
 -
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation, and a foundation for inner security"- Albert Einstein

Posts: 223 (0.03 per day) | From: Holdin it down in H-ton | Registered: Jan 2003 (5959 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

quote:
Originally posted by Cat Woman:
quote:
yes i am insecure and i am a nobody, i wish i could stand out to. [Frown] [Eek!]

But Honey Monster there is one thing that i have got better than you, i have the CHOICE to stand out or not.

u r the hypocrite, take a look at your own quote!
i suggest you grow up and stop wasting my time with petty chitter chatter!
how can someone want to stand out, yet they don't but also claim that they have the choice when they don't!
i have not time for you!

Hahahaha you are tripping over your own words now you fuck!

You fucking dick im not really insecure...

i was taking the piss and what the fuck you thought i was telling you my fucking problems?

You dumb mother fucker!!!

You stupid fucking moon pig what the fuck is up with you!

I cant express how fucking stupid you are.

And fucking George i thought about what you said about kicking some lumps out of me....

How come i havent had the pleasure of meeting you yet?

Ive been at college all week so far and i thought you were coming down?

Listen you fucking lepper, if you want to threaten me over the internet then back it up in reality otherwise there is no point threatening me you fucking Gook!!

You are about as stupid as that fucking fat cunt friend of yours.

--------------------

-
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

quote:
Originally posted by mad man:
Jtb u must be fuckin a sad sad man.

Not as sad as you fuck.
You started our war now you call it sad.
There is one thing tho mother fucker im burning you alive so fuck off and stop posting in the grill if you cant put a few words together and make something good.

You got it George Fuck Off !
FUCK OFF or stop whining like a little fucking bitch and start calling me some fucking names!
You pussy!

--------------------

-
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

Oh and George i decided to take your sig to, as another trophy for my collection mother fucker.

--------------------

-
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
james... go and find a hooker. slit her throat, cut her up, put her in a suitcase then set fire to it.... maybe then some of that anger can be drained away.

you are just an angry little boy looking for a way to comfort your non-exsistent pathetic little life... and by flaming me you are never going to comfort yourself. because as i have said many times before I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK!
by throwing pathetic names at me(the school children call to each other) you make me realize how great i am. i think you're immature and try so hard to be what u r not.

i will live my life the way i want to. i am an intelligent person, i am caring, kind, fun loving and most of all i am loved!my friends love me for who i am! my family love me for who i am! my partner loves me for who i am! and who loves you for who you really are? does anyone even really know you? and if they do... do you think that they love you then?

As i have also said to you previously, you obviously have no personality, you only ever go into the flamers forum and rarely do u visit the general, were there is friendship and love, you do not understand that! does that frighten you? obviously so!

JTB leave me alone. i never asked for a slanging match and as last yr i felt the need to slag whomever off this year i know longer desire to insult and be insulted by people i don't even acknowledge.

--------------------
 -
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

So you admit defeat?

And George the pussy is gone.

Oh and yes you are right, no one loves, likes or cares for me and this makes me scared of the General Forum.....

I made a flame about you but the net fucked up so i will have to write it out again some other time.

I hope you are enjoying the flame war and i am actualy never that angry and am even less when flaming you as it cracks me up therefore making it good fucking fun.

--------------------

-
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:

???????
u tite self centered ignorant bastard! how dare you wish cancer upon anyone??? have u any idea what it is like to watch a person die of cancer???
i admit no defeat. u couldn't beat me if u tried! coz i know u can do beter than those lame atempts at flaming my arse. i offered a truce because this has gone on long enuf, and i'm getting bored of hearing the same bull shit!

--------------------
 -
 -

Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I just laugh every time I see this white boy car wanting so bad to be black in your signature. God and you think your so whitty. LMAO

Where are you yellow stickers at ???? I heard they make the car go faster even if you have not installed the parts !!!!! Still laughing my ass off !!!!

[ March 25, 2003, 08:48: Message edited by: Checkered ]

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6264 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[rant] Originally posted by mad man:

jtb the small pinned dicked twat who is a nobody wiv no friends.hahahahaha.just listen to small skinny prick jtb.i think u like cat women and u couldnt even pull ur self off never mind a nice girl like annie.i know annie and shes gorgeous she has everything goin for her not like jtb the fuckin little twat wiv no dick.i bet the last time u shaged a girl is when she said take ur little finger out and put ur dick in.hahahahaha.ur name should be PIN DICK [/end rant]

hahahahhahahaha you stupid motherfucker....
that is poor, you cant flame for shit motherfucker.
before we start tho can i ask if you are going to get some more friends to come and help you out when im nasty to you??

I mean the Honey Monster couldnt hack shit so are you going to be able to take a couple of names with out fucking up?

Your flames are very poor indeed mad man who will be known as George. The strongest part of your flame is telling me that i have a pin dick which is quite a pathetic introduction to your flaming abilities.

Ok first your flaming someone by flaming there first flame which you said "is quite a pathetic introduction" So this makes you better how? because you flamed him back on "his pathetic introduction" That just makes your flame even worse.

quote:
You also then go on to say that i have no dick.......... which is it motherfucker?!

I have a pin dick or i have no dick?

And i mean for fuck sake man if i had a pin dick when i went to piss i would be waitng most of the day to empty my bladder through the small hole located on my pin dick....

If i didnt have a dick i would not be able to pee and would be dead.

i'm not dead and it doesnt take that long to empty my bladder.

So i guess you saying the first thing about my dick and then contradicting yourself with the second thing cancel each other out and we are left with nothing.

Ok wake your pre-historic knuckle dragging ass out of the cave you fell asleep in. If you had a needle dick then you still would not die (yep you would still have to live out that pathetic "life" you live) There are catheters now a days that let disabled people live more productive lives then you can ever hope to live with out pissing all over there selves.

quote:
If i was nobody i wouldnt be me, i am me, therefore i am somebody. So again we are left with nothing.

You say i have no friends, I have friends and if i didnt i would probably think all the time and read books therefore getting even more intelligent than you. I would not sit in the corner and say to myself that i havent got any friends, like you used to before you met the Honey Monster. I would not get depressed and start crying and then contemplate suicide like you and i most certainly would not blame myself for having no friends and start a mission of self harm from which more pain would come which would slowly lead to my addiction of crack like it did for you.

For you to think i like Cat Woman must mean that you are a fuck. If i liked Cat Woman i would not be calling her lots of names. If i liked Cat Woman i would re-think my life, starting with smoking less. I would never look at another person the same and i would contemplate not having social interaction or even leaving the house. I would look at why i liked Cat Woman George and i would slowly repress all of those thoughts until they were gone, i would then take a knife and stab Cat Woman in the forehead so that if the memories of me liking her ever came back then i could say it didnt matter anymore, she is dead. Just after stabbing Cat Woman i would hunt you down George and i would ask you where you think you are heading in life, just before you answered i would punch you in the nose and tell you that i dont care. Then i would stab you in the gut and watch you. I would watch you until you could no longer stand up and then i would bury you in a hole.

Tell me George, you see two cars driving along the road and one crashes into the back of the other....

You think he wants to pull this stupid mother fucker that he is beating on the floor?

You thick motherfucker your logical thinking is fucking moronic!

Its like me saying that you want to pull me George..... do you want to pull me George you fucking fag?

You know the Honey monster and because of this you know that she is gorgeous. Why do u have to know her to know what she looks like you stupid fuck?

I know what she looks like and its a damn impression of the Honey Monster.

You are a dick.

And when this girl told me to take my finger out of her and put my dick in, she actually thought that something the size of a pin penetrating her was my finger.....?

What kind of women do you know?
They sound like they are on the same wave length as you.

You fucking inbred hobo motherfucker. I mean your parents must have been brother and sister which were locked in a cupboard and forced to reproduce. You think like a fucking down syndrome kid with lepracy who has been dropped on the head.

Oh my fucking god how long can you keep talking about shit. God you never shut up. You know what there is one good thing about shit it will decompose and go away, while you will just forever be here spewing this shit and stinking up this board. Please go to Iraq and guard a chemical plant PLEASE.

quote:
You are a fuck and if you have the balls to tell me who you are at College George we will both see that you are no bigger or meatier than me and we are both as skinny as each other. Unless you are an obese motherfucker and are as wide as that fucking fat cunt friend of yours is tall then you will be right and i am skinny in comparison to your fat fucking ass. But then i will be superior to you as i wont die of heart disease like you.

And another thing George if you think you can come on to the Internet more than once to give me a dig lets get a topic set up and i repeat:

I guess you were just being stupid here trying to act like “George” but just to let you know your stupid enough on your own. You don’t need to act like anyone else to let us know how stupid you are.

quote:
Lets get a topic set up for George the mad man and me so that we can see who can last. If this part of the flame is not replyed to then George you should not post another message. Within Georges and my topic no one else shall post so that we can see a flame from George and then a flame from me and so on. That way George and me can see who is the better flamer.

Now George i want to talk about your family. Your mother is unemployed and borrows money from your uncle, this is because when she was 11 she couldnt get an education like the normal kids cos her 15 year old brother with acne raped the little shit bag and made you. You were not only an accident you were a problem, a rape baby, a burden, a little fuck and a cock sucker. You made your mothers life go down the drain especially when her brother left her and she was homeless. A 13 year old homeless mother with a rape baby who has started sucking on needles which have been left in skips by addicts, life wasnt good then was it George.

When you were 15 you decided that it was time for you to get a job so you decided to be a systems analyst. You applied for the job, filling out all the application form. When you got to the interview you were asked about your qualifications and then told to leave. From here you ended up taking a child care course at Burnley College where you have been up to this day..... enjoying the future prospect of cleaning little children nappies.

I will carry on with you and your family when we get in our new topic ok George?

God at least you finally figured out when to shut up, but you did come back to your shit fetish again with him cleaning out little children nappies. You have talked so much shit is has become your life. I bet you shit stand up and look at your shit with a smile on your face. The special ones you pluck from the bowl and save in jars in your room then when you get lonely you hug the only SHIT that has ever had anything to do with you.

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6264 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Hahahahaahahaha Cat Woman i not only wish you get cancer i hope you get it to.
And you have called a truce not because you are bored but because you are a fucking dum shit. Cat Woman this is the forum where people call each other names......... you keep moaning about me calling you names......... fuck off or take some more shit.

Right Checkers before we start this shit, will you keep this war going?

I get so many shit heads like you that come in with a great introduction and then take the down hill road to where Cat Woman is sat now. Talking some shit about getting bored due to the fact that they have lost.... Are you a moron who gets burned a bit and then turns in to a pussy and starts crying......?

I sure as hell hope not.

And that car that is in my sig is not my car, it is Georges old sig.

well checkers you said that i would not die if i had a pin dick,you must be a clever mother fucker....

I would not die, but as i said i would die if i did not have a penis....

Next time you are going to flame me you better slow down, not freak out and type as fast as you can otherwise i will pick you apart.

I said i would die if i did not have a penis but did not say i would die from having a pin dick i just said it would take a long fucking time to pee you Coon.

Then you also go on to say that i talk about shit, then you say that there are good things about shit. So if i talk about shit and you like shit as there are good things about shit like it can decompose, then what the fuck is your problem pussy?

You say that i talk about shit, then you talk about me talking about shit, so therefore you are talking about more shit than i.

Then you talk about me trying to act like George and be stupid. Re-read what i wrote and tell me where it says that i am trying to act like George. Also why would i want to let you know that i was stupid?

In my opinion Checkers you couldnt think of anything to say there so instead of not writing anything you wrote something.

you said something lame about shit being my fetish, because i mention certain words it means it is a fetish....?

I have decided that you are a loser. You will lose in life.

And i will start our flame war this weekend as i am busy at the moment.

--------------------

-
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

And it appears to me that you are a Coon.

Oh little blackie you must have read what happens to Wogs....? I hope it makes you angry.

--------------------

-
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Hahahahaahahaha Cat Woman i not only wish you get cancer i hope you get it to.

then in that case arsewipe, you should get cancer too! maybe one day you'll realize what a nasty, vicious, horrible little person you really are! and wen no one gives to fucks if your dead or just hiding away with the aids virus you recieved from your pin dick, puncturing a rabies infested mutt! i won't even bat my eye lids because i'm better than u!

[ March 26, 2003, 08:55: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

I thought you were to mature and nice to call people names....

So if you were better than me cos you were not nasty, what are you now?

You fucking loser.

And how would i get aids from a mutt with rabies?

If you were not better than me and you did bat your eye lids, what would be the fucking reason behind that then?

And i thought cancer was such a horrible idea that it should never be wished upon anyone, you have just wished it upon me.

I think you should either try to engage your brain before typing or get another one of your many friends (not George he/she was even worse than you) to come and help you.

Another thing i thought you had called a truce because you were bored.....

Ill tell you what you fucking scitso stop changing your mind and stop acting on impulse.

--------------------

-
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
i am fucking bored of this shit u homo,

'then in that case arsewipe, you should get cancer too! maybe one day you'll realize what a nasty, vicious, horrible little person you really are!'
i will say it a little simpler so as u may understand it dip shit....
'if u wish cancer upon us, then u too should get it, just for wishing for it!' read it again and u can engage YOUR fucking brain!
god... i thawt u were the clever type....
u've obviously demonstrated your capability for understanding simple fucking sentances!
i'm still better than u! I don't call people names... i call worthless bags of shit who aren't even worth being named human!

[ March 27, 2003, 09:40: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

quote:
Originally posted by Cat Woman:
i am fucking bored of this shit u homo,

'then in that case arsewipe, you should get cancer too! maybe one day you'll realize what a nasty, vicious, horrible little person you really are!'
i will say it a little simpler so as u may understand it dip shit....
'if u wish cancer upon us, then u too should get it, just for wishing for it!' read it again and u can engage YOUR fucking brain!
god... i thawt u were the clever type....
u've obviously demonstrated your capability for understanding simple fucking sentances!
i'm still better than u! I don't call people names... i call worthless bags of shit who aren't even worth being named human!

Dont make up some bull shit big bird. By saying,

'if u wish cancer upon us, then u too should get it, just for wishing for it!'

you actually explain more about what you are talking about and you dont make it simplar you fucking dum ass you actually develope on it. I was right you are a fucking dum shit.

And by calling me a worth less bag of shit you are calling me names.... whether you are to dense to realise that or not...

--------------------

-
 -

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 100th post in this topic. YAY! That honor goes to me. I bet your all so jealous.

--------------------
 -

S.S. Normandie, the pride of France

Posts: 710 (0.11 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (5926 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God some of this topic made me laugh. I'd never read it before. Well didn't take the time to read it.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6040 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel:
God some of this topic made me laugh. I'd never read it before. Well didn't take the time to read it.

What?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6555 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The topic made me laugh. That's all i was saying.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6040 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
But you didn't take the time to read it. Yet somehow you read it?!????!???

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
No i meant i didn't take the time to read it when it was first posted. I've just read it today. Bad wording i guess.

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
I've never said this before but... it happens...

--------------------

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
What you talking about, it happens all the time to me? And you pick it up all the time.

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Message to myself: I don't know what the hell i'm talking about?

--------------------
 -

-

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orange is my fav Colour, and William is my fav name

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6463 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
[Confused]

--------------------
 -

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*