Horizon Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » Forum Wargame #2 OFFICAL Game Topic! (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19 

Author Topic: Forum Wargame #2 OFFICAL Game Topic!
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You should wait a while so other people have a chance to react.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.07 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (8399 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well if the invasin is between 2 nations then i have no idea if another nation is going to get involved

to overcome this problem next time if you are defending your nation POST what nations may send help and i will wait until the player(s) of those nation(s) send help or nott

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by -BiSIYIaRCk-:
who were you going to attack TFL?

No it was a Japanese Expeditionary force which was to be place under your command.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.07 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (8399 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bah new rules after i die lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.91 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8296 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the game is in a constant state of evolution and from these mishaps and problems new rules and stuff can be set for future games so these problems don't come up next time [Smile]
Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
well if the invasin is between 2 nations then i have no idea if another nation is going to get involved

to overcome this problem next time if you are defending your nation POST what nations may send help and i will wait until the player(s) of those nation(s) send help or nott

Well i was posting in the Allied Nations Council about helping out Japan in case of an attack......

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well if i have to die (which i dont think is just...but whatever) let me control another country...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.91 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8296 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm sorry, mason should have posted that he having his allies to defend him, i waited almost 24 hours to do the outcome and that would have been more than enough time for mason to request help/ask for it in his response
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
well i just got on but thats ok, i dont want to start more problems, may i control south africa?

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nope [Frown] sorry

if someone lets you, you can have some role in another nation's goverment, svezos was conquered and he is now vice-president of Sweden, it wont be a real positon (game wise) but will allow you to keep your persona in the game

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
so basically its worthless to post here till the next game...

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Well um... can i invade japan and take it back?

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i guess but you should probably stay and watch as the rest of the world goes to war (which i think they will probably do soon)

- [Smile]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the_fallen_lord_99:
Well um... can i invade japan and take it back?

you can try to invade and conquer it but mason wont be able to take full control of it back
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no more people should be allowed to come back, if gbotto lets everyone get a new nation after they are invaded this game will never end, this is it, this is the knock-out round

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.26 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (8270 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Peoples Republic Of Russia buys:

2 Armour Units
2 Infantry units
1 Airborneunit
2 Fighter sqd
1 Arty unit

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
the emperor flees to China

--------------------
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why dont u go on AIM tfl?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.26 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (8270 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
 -
I create Main Army Group which consists of:

9 Armour Units
7 Infantry units
2 Mech inf units
2 Arty units
4 Airborne Inf units
5 Attack Helicopter units
3 Cav unit

9 Fighter sqd
3 attack fighter sqd

3 Cruisers
1 Nuclear carrier
1 Destroyer
1 Attack sub
5 assault landing ships

I request a right of passage through China to invade India with Main Army Group, the Navy is sent out fight the Indian Navy.

I also request that all the members of AN declare war on India.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by rpazdzierski600:
why dont u go on AIM tfl?

ok i'll see you there [Smile]

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To The Emperor of Japan

We wish to own ex-Japanese holdings.

India will probably not relinquish these, so I am going to send a number of Brazillian units on mercenary missions to get around the UN Peace Time Resolution.

This force will consist of 5 infantry divisions, 1 air mobile division, 1 fighter squadron, 1 attack squadron, 1 gunship squadron and 2 mechanised infantry divisions.

I would like you to command it for me, and retake as much ex-Japanese territory as you can(starting in the Americas) in mine and the United State's name.

I am sure this will give you a chance for revenge against India.

President Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.18 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
the ex-emperor accepts

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brazil buys one cavalry division, one landing ship and one fighter squadron.

UNITS DISAPPEARING FROM THE BRAZILLIAN DEFENCE FORCE FILES:

5 Infantry Divisions
1 Air Mobile Infantry Division
2 Mechanised Infantry Division
1 Cavalry Division
1 Gunship Squadron
2 Fighter Squadrons
1 Landing Ship

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1580 (0.18 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
General Mason's Mercenaries attack india:
2 Loaned Aircraft Carriers loaded with: 3 Fighters, 2 were loaned
2 Loaned Attack Squadrons
2 Loaned Close Support Squadrons
3 Loaned Cruisers are sent to protect the Aircraft Carriers
6 Landing Ships, 5 Loaned loaded with:
2 mechanized infantry divisions
1 air mobile infantry division
1 cavalry division5 infantry Divisions (3 of the 5 will be picked up only if needed)
1 Loaned Helicopter loaded with:
2 Loaned Attack Helicopter Units
1 Gunship Squadron

Time for revenge says General Mason...

The mech infantry and cavalry divisions go directly to the artillary divisions after they do the damage the rest of
the units roll on in killing the remainding army, the army secures all the boarders and goes on a man hunt for czar blade, he will die in this attack...

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

-

I went into India's topic and did all the losses for India. This is what India has left:
1 Armored Divisions
5 Infantry (1 in Bangladesh, 4 where not known)
3 Cavalry Divisions
7 Artillery Divisions (Two of which are in Pakistan)
2 Stretegic Bomber Squadron
2 Patrol Boats
3 Transports
1 Close Support Squad

China is enraged by India's attack on Japan. In the dead of night while India is celebrating this great victory, the Chinese goverment cooked up a little surprise. Chinese forces spilled into India from the north and eastern borders of India.
6 Cavalry Div. comes in to take out India's 3 Cav. Div. and 1 Armored Div., along with any infantry div. in the way.
1 Special Forces Unit goes after artillery if any are left.
2 Fighter Squads will guard the Stratgeic Bomber Squadron in going after factories.
2 Close Support Squads fly over to give ground assitance to Cav. Divs.
2 Attack Squadrons help in attacking factories.
1 Strategic Bomber Squadron

Emperor Shagi Fighter

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.73 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (8095 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

-

Russian assisstance is not needed at this time. Thank you for volunteering support anyway. If support is needed the Emperor will talk to Russian leader about using Chinese land to get to India.

Emperor Shagi Fighter

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.73 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (8095 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so...

anyone else gonna kill anyone else?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.24 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8324 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
seems like world war 3 is in full progress [Cool]
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm not taking anymore land, i am happy with what i got right now [Cool]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.24 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8324 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
War of the Hypocrites is in full force...indeed

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
63 Credits
2 Armored Divisions
2 Calvary Divisions
7 Infantry Divisions
5 Artillery Divisions

good luck u hypocritical pricks

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Defending India:
11 Infantry DIvisions
3 Armored Divisions
5 Calvary Divisions
10 Artillery Divisions
2 Stretegic Bomber Squadrons
1 Close Support Squadron

MILITARY DRAFT!
India's massive able-bodied population fo near 1 billion produces massive results of Militia Infantry Divisions

+100 Militia Infantry Divisions according to gbotto

[ August 15, 2002, 06:11: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

any1 who wants to help the indian casue [Big Grin] i could use some credits next turn

pLZZZZZZZZZZZZz

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this outcome is gonna require some in-depth work and thinking and its 3AM here so i will get some sleep and then type it tommorow (it will still be this 'turn' so don't worry)
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

-

Russian assisstance is not needed at this time. Thank you for volunteering support anyway. If support is needed the Emperor will talk to Russian leader about using Chinese land to get to India.

Emperor Shagi Fighter

If its land your worried about don’t worry… you can keep all of it I just wanna have the pleasure in helping to destroy India.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:

MILITARY DRAFT!
India's massive able-bodied population fo near 1 billion produces massive results of Militia Infantry Divisions

+100 Militia Infantry Divisions according to gbotto

I thought the militia draft was going to be used untill the next game?

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The New Republic Of France
 -

For Indias invasion of Frances ally Pakistan, France sends its strategic bombers to help the fight against India.

[ August 15, 2002, 11:05: Message edited by: Junglist ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 - \

Day 29: Credits 35

1 Nuclear Aircraft Carrier = 22
2 Landing Ships = 8
1 Fighter Squadron = 5

To Norway Britain sends
1 Nuclear Aicraft Carrier with on Board:
2 Fighter Squadrons
2 Attack Squadrons

defense for the Aircraft Carrier Consists of:
1 Missile Cruisers
1 ASW Frigate
1 Missile Destroyer

2 Strateigic Bomber Squadrons
attack both Olso and Trondheim each with fighter cover

in
6 Landing Ships
4 Cavalry Units
2 Armoured Units
land across the coasts of Norway with cover from 2 attack squadrons
while 2 Air Divisions land in Trondheim and Oslo
the Aircraft Carrier fleet pounds the coasts before the landing begin

Attacking

1 Nuclear Aicraft Carrier
2 Fighter Squadrons
2 Attack Squadrons
6 Landing Ships
4 Cavalry Units
2 Armoured Units
2 Air Divisions
1 Missile Cruisers
1 ASW Frigate
1 Missile Destroyer

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.77 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8378 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i don't know why i do this... [Big Grin]

Sends to help Britian:

three tank divisions, two mech infantry divisions, two infantry divisions, two tactical bomber squads being escorted by the extremly expirenced (at least some 5 wars ) two fighter squads

all land, unless Britian says otherwise, is under british control

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
the draft rule was postponed till the next game i tihnk i posted something to that effect
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
-Britain and Sweden invade Norway!!

The Norwegian armed forces put up a bloody resistance and the Norwegian airforce sinks several British ships! When they land the troops are greeted by Norwegian ski troops and Leopard 2 tanks!! After a bloody battle for every hill, mountain and valley the Brits finally take the capital!

The Norwegians head into the mountains to fight as gurellias!

British Victory

British Losses:
1 Fighter Squadron
2 Landihn Ships
2 Cavalry Units
1 Armoured Unit
1 ASW Frigate

Occupation Units Required = 6 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so i have ...

1 Fighter Squadron
2 Attack Squadrons
4 Landing Ships
2 Cavalry Units
1 Armoured Unit
2 Air Divisions
1 Missile Cruiser
1 Missile Destroyer

there now?

ok i send back to Britain:

1 Missile Cruisers
1 Missile Destroyer
2 Attack Squadrons
4 Landing Ships

[ August 15, 2002, 21:37: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.77 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8378 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
aw, not even a thank you? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
thank you

--------------------

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
-Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Mecenary units invade India!!

The Assault is massive and brutal! Many atroticies are commited and entire cities, towns and villages are vaporized. Hundreds of tanks and tens of thousands of Indian troops struggle to defend their cities from teh brutal onsalught. The mercenary troops show no mercy and thosands of women and girls are raped and many others are shot. The major citires in the north are taken before Russian units push farther and conquer the rest of the country. The Indian Goverment collapses but the countries huge population go into open rebellion!

Chinese/Russian/Brazilian Victory

Indian Losses:
Everything, Defeated

Chinese Losses:
3x Cavalry Divs
2x Attack Squadrons
1x Fighter Sqd
1x Strategic Bomber Squadron

Russian Losses:
3 Infantry units
1 Mech inf unit
2 Arty units
1 Airborne Inf unit
2 Attack Helicopter units
1 Cav unit
3 Fighter sqds
1 attack fighter sqd
1 Cruiser

Brazilian Mercenary Units:
1 Loaned Attack Squadron
1 Loaned Close Support Squadron
1 Loaned Cruiser
2 mechanized infantry divisions
1 Gunship Squadron

Occupation Units Required = 14 (! Its a nation of over 1 billion remeber !)-

[ August 15, 2002, 21:44: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
China Losses : 60 Credits

Russia Losses : 81 Credits

Brazil Losses : 44 Credits

Total: 185 Credits

owch........

--------------------

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

lol pussies

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

*runs to america*

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
* hopes he is shot and raped by seaguls *

--------------------
 -

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kenny:
* hopes he is shot and raped by seaguls *

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
sends one destroyer to blow up india's former ruler before he reaches america

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Land will be divided up like this.

Former Asian countries controled by Japan and India are now under the control of China. Countries in South America go to Brazil. Central America goes to USA. Anyone that goes after those countries will be at war.

BTW... Emperor Fighter wants to speak to Russian leader to thank him personally for the assistance against India. Many losses were suffered and the people of China are truly greatful. Maybe a dinner at the Emperor's personal mansion? [Wink]

Emperor Shagi Fighter

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The New Republic Of France
 -

France congratulates the countries that participated in getting rid of the indian thorn in our sides.

Day 30: Starting 47 credits

8 Fighter Units = 40 credits
1 Attack Squadron = 7 credits

Days Spending = 47

Credits left at end of day 30: 0

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:

Brazil Losses : 44 Credits

Total: 185 Credits

owch........

No, Brazil only lost 16 credits. Those 3 expsive units were loaned by someone else. Go back and see how it they say "loaned cruiser" or "loaned attack helicopter". So don't worry about poor Brazil [Razz]

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

-

Day 30: 28 Artillery Div., 5 Cavalry Div., 1 Strat. Bomb. Sqd. = 115 credits

Emperor Shagi Fighter

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

-

Day 30: 5 Artillery Div., 1 Attack Sqd., 1 Close Sup. Sqd., 1 Fight. Sqd., Given away= 53 credits

USA invades El Salvador with:
Armored Division: 1
Infantry Division: 2
Cavalry Division: 6
Fighter Squadron: 2
Attack Squadron: 2
Close Support Squadron: 2
Attack Helicopter Unit: 2

The U.S. owns the two only countries that border El Salvador. The people of El Salvador are in complete chaos, because now they have nowhere to run. The massive U.S. army pours into the small country, quickly and steadily. It is much like the attack on Guatemala, except this time the U.S. has more experience with the terrain, and the El Salvador military is smaller also. U.S. is also attacking with a larger army this time. This should be a piece of cake.

President George W. Bush

[ August 16, 2002, 03:02: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Day 30- Egypt

purchases 1 AA Base, 3 Calvary Divisions, 2 Infantry Divisions, 1 Artillery Division
(38 credits)

--------------------
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Day 30- Iran

purchases 2 Fighter Squadrons

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Starting credits: 26 for day 30

buys: two assault landing ships: 16 credits, one calvary division, 9 credits

left over: 1

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
i thoguht some1 invaded El Salvador already? [Confused]
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

LOL! china=28 artillery divisions

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
-USA invades El Salvador!

Its a blood bath but El Salvarodrian gurellias stage a massive counter-attack!!

American Losses:
1x Calvary Div

Occupation Units Required = 1 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
TFL why dont u go on AIM

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Turn 30

Iraq buys: 5 Infantry Divisions (15 credits)

[ August 16, 2002, 03:28: Message edited by: -dkumral600- ]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.26 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (8383 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Indian Rebels lead by Czar Blade hijack and build 62 Missle subs and sail to the north pole. Blade accidently launches all 186 nuclear warheads at the middle of the ice cap. The Massive explostion nearly destroys the atmosphere, creates a massive nuclear winter, and melts the polar ice cap cause coastal cities to be overwhelmed will massive tidal waves.

Game Over

woohoo!

time for the new game!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blade, grow up. Just cause you died, the rest of us have to finish playing first.

I can't wait for the new game either, but killing this one isn't going to help.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

well, if u cant wait for the next one...killing this one WOULD help...duhhhhhh

i wasnt serious anyway genius

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by rpazdzierski600:
TFL why dont u go on AIM

Im scared of getting bombarded by 3 people at once. [Big Grin]

I’ll be on it sometime today [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Get on right now before I get off if you can please.

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
Many losses were suffered and the people of China are truly greatful. Maybe a dinner at the Emperor's personal mansion? [Wink]

Emperor Shagi Fighter

Oh how delightful. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

What do you like on your rice? [Wink]

[ August 16, 2002, 08:38: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

*disguises himself as TFL's personal aid*

"ahem, he prefers cyanide on his rice"

*runs off*

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blade: I wasn't referring just to that, which I guessed you were joking about, I was referring to your attitude for the entire night. The rest of us were trying to come up with good ideas for the next wargame and all you could do was moan.

Anyway, forget it.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
 -

Day 30: Credits 38

2 Cavarly Units : 18 Credits
3 Artillery Divisions : 6 Credits
1 Armoured Division : 7 Credits
1 Motorized Infantry Division : 4 Credits

= 35 Credits

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
@uknemesis: heres 44 credits for you losses. [Smile]

@Shagi_Fighter: The dinner was exquisite. [Big Grin]

@CloyneBlade: Curses! I’ll get you next time! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19 

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*