Horizon Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » Forum Wargame #2 OFFICAL Game Topic! (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 

Author Topic: Forum Wargame #2 OFFICAL Game Topic!
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
er...

riiiight... Lower the globe!

* globe falls on Ma$ons head *

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6485 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*meteor hits mason in the nuts*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cut the shit aight

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rpazdzierski600:
cut the shit aight

"call me big daddy when you shake that ass"

hmm rpaz? cut the shit you say?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry there Mason buddy, but i just turned you into a globe-trotting jack-in-the-box

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6485 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
lol...argh i forget the line! uhm *shoots mini-me with a large gun*

--------------------
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Junglist if u have AOL get on it

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-Irak INVADES MozamBIGuge

It is a massive war/attacken/batterlen! The Irakis walk in listening to dier arabic rap "you a real fine women so why don't u lift that veil up!" and antoher hit "its getting so holy in here and i wanna pray till my turban comes off!"

but like the mozanigube army is like ready for the attacky, they have spotted dier Iraki shipens from like far away and they know from the allahic attack on da other black nations

the war/battle is very brutal, too brutal to describe in words but i will try:

HEADS ARE SMUSHED UNDER DA TANK!! AHHH

PEE-PEES ARE CHOPPED OFF WITH RUSTY KNIVES AHH

THEY PUT A PIPE INTO THE BUTT HAHAH

A LITTEL IRAKI KID HIDES IN ONE OF DIER TANKEN AND HE IS CAPTRUED AND TURNED INTO A LAWN GNOME

AND then Ja-Rule f/ Ashanti appears and he sings his hit song in a surprise concert LIKE OH MY GOD!!

"i like big butts and i can not lie" -patriotic iraki war slogan

THE WAR IS VERY BRUTALEN AHAHHAHSD POOP

THE Mozamibuge army uses a special penis plane and poop tank, thes units are too brutal for the Iraki army but with the elp of monkey feccal matter and flying unicorns the Irakis win

Also the Power Rangers help but in the end they butt bang EAHC ODER!

Iraki Victoryen:

Iraki Losses: 1 Infantry Divison (Lost in brutal actin around police station

OKKUpation Unit Requrien: 3 (its like a brutal gurellia WAR) -

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to get GayOL ... they told me that they would email me with a screen name that I must confirm within 48 hours .... the email never arrived, I have done this twice to 2 valid email adresses I use every day. As Im not gonna hand out my msn, ask someone else for it ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6300 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gbotto lost it...too much stress from the wargame

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was under the effects of mediciation whilst writing that outcome... but its a medical miracle that the outcome was also militariary fitting as an outcome i would have written had i not taken twice the human limit of anti-depressants! AMAZIN!

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Hey, since i'm on 20 hours a day, mebbe i can be a mod?

--------------------
 -

-

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
no we're getting someone already

--------------------
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
quote:
"call me big daddy when you shake that ass"

hmm rpaz? cut the shit you say?

i was just bumping a topic little guy

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
err your not Glenn Rpaz, so piss off.

i don't care if you were bumping a topic, you did it like a homo

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

-

Day 33: 2 missiles sub., 7 armored div., 4 Fighter sqd., 1 Nuclear Attack Sub. = 160 credits

President George W. Bush

P.S. Finally I have both countries up to date lol.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6256 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i am really uneasy how Shagi has like 50 factories and is making twice as much as everyone else... obviously he is going to win

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by kenny:
i am really uneasy how Shagi has like 50 factories and is making twice as much as everyone else... obviously he is going to win

What can I say? I paid a lot of attention in economics. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6256 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
well i mean he controls the US and China ,the two leading credit incomes [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

buys 30 infintry divions-90 credits
and buys 18 artillary divsions-36 credits

1 left over

Counter
Italy expecting an attack from either France or GB, hears word of the invasion from citazens has set up Artilary in the folowing cities (3 guarding each factory) 3 in Naples 3 in Assisi 3 in Flourence and 6 in Brindisi along with them 3 infinitry divions in those cities as well
so in Brindisi there is 6 artilary and 3 inf
Assisi 3 artilary 3 inf
Naples 3 artilary 3 inf
Flourence f artilary 3 inf
which is a total of 15 artiarly and 12 inf

5 artilary divions are in Rome 1 inTurin, 1 in Venice and one in Milan
Also in Rome there are 8 infintry and 4 Armored divisions and 4 Calvary

Group 1:
3 Armored divions
3 Infintry Divions
3 Calvary Divions
2 Attack Helicopter units

Goes to Venice

Group 2:
5 Calvary
7 Infinitry
2 Attack Helicopter Units
1 Attack Squadron

Goes to Millan

Group 3
6 Calvary
6 Infinitry
2 Attack Helicopter Units
1 Special Forces Unit

Goes to Turin

Sends 2 Cruisers and 2 Nuclear Attack Subs to be stationed between Corsica and Sardinia

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by rpazdzierski600:
well i mean he controls the US and China ,the two leading credit incomes [Roll Eyes]

You mean the two leading credits when I first started or the two leading credits right now?

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Oh shucks! Treachery all around me! I take it no one is gona help me out……. next game I’ll be more careful picking allies….

Ok I buy:

4 Cav units
2 arty units
4 fighter sqds
4 mech inf
2 Inf units

Units to defend Russia
(Tech 1)
8 Armour Units
5 mech inf units
8 Inf Units
5 Arty units
3 Airborne Units
3 Attack helicopter units
1 Gunship units
6 Cav units

8 fighter sqds
3 attack sqds.

2 Cruisers
1 Nuclear Carrier
1 Destroyer
5 Assault landing ships

1 Unit of Flying Monkeys [Wink]

Thanks for the offer Kenny…. But I cant leave my troops…. I’ll fight and die alongside them…… to kill only one Chinese soldier will be enough for me [Smile] .

Order to all troops. This is a fight is to the death! When you are wounded, wait till a Chinese soldier walks past then shoot him…. If you cant shoot him then stab him… if you cant stab him then use anything in your disposal to kill him….. don’t not leave this world with out taking a Chinese soldier with you!

[ August 19, 2002, 10:13: Message edited by: the_fallen_lord_99 ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.1 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (6560 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Day 33: Credits 41 + 5 loaned from france

7 Landing Ships = 28
2 Close Support Squadrons = 18

46 Credits

quote:
I got 12 nukes here itching to attack someone. If you want them help Russia out. If you prefer that I keep them away just keep your nose out of it. Besides, you're going to need all those units when you see what is coming after you.

what he meant was........

Britain Invades Sweden across the Boarder of Norway with all available units in Norway along with a destroyer, missile destroyer and corvette

2 Cavalry Units
2 Airbourne Divisions
1 Armoured Division
4 Artillery Divisions

2 attack squadrons from my Nuclear Aircraft Carrier attack unit stationed in sweden
2 Missile Cruisers and a Missile Destroyer Bombard Stockholm and nearby units and then the 2 airbourne divisions drop in Stockholm whist the cavalry units from Norway press forward with cover from fighter units to Stockholm with 2 Artillery Divisions whilst 1 Armoured Unit and 1 Artillery Division head towards Gothenburg
2 Strateigic bomber squadrons attack Gotherbury and Stockholm
11 Landing ships land across the swedish coast 1 marine unit 3 Cavalry Units and 2 mechanised infantry units from the north 1 marine unit and 4 cavalry units from the south. first 2 Royal Marine units land north and south of Stockholm and create beach heads and press forward towards stockholm followed by 7 Cavalry Units and 2 Mechanised Infantry which land and overtake the marines and tear through the Swedish Defense's with cover from 2 Close Support squadrons lauched from my nuclear aircraft carrier, 1 Close Support Squardon covers the 7 cavalry units heading for stockholm with 1 marine unit the other close support squadron covers the 2 mechanised infantry units and 1 marine units going around stockholm the mechanised infantry attacking from the rear with cover and the marines go on to gothenburg alone

total attacking:

2 Attack Squadrons
1 Fighter Squadron
2 Close Support Squadrons
2 Strateigic Bomber Squadrons

2 Missile Cruisers
1 Missile Destroyer
11 Landing Ships
1 Nuclear Aircraft Carrier

9 Cavalry Units
2 Royal Marine Unts
2 Mechanised Infantry Units
1 Armoured Divisioin
4 Artillery Divisions
2 Airbourne Divisions

42 Units.. that helping you enough kenny?

both naval and ground units are tech level 1

also sends an asw ship and asw helicopter unit to help frances attack on italy to destroy the italian subs and boats and a destoyer, missile destroyer and corvette to sink the italian fleet

[ August 19, 2002, 11:48: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6539 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*ouch* ww3 is back in full force i see

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by the_fallen_lord_99:

Order to all troops. This is a fight is to the death! When you are wounded, wait till a Chinese soldier walks past then shoot him…. If you cant shoot him then stab him… if you cant stab him then use anything in your disposal to kill him….. don’t not leave this world with out taking a Chinese soldier with you!

*soldier nervously raises his hand*

"uh, sir does this include force feeding them sticks of butter until they die of heart disease?"

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
quote:
Originally posted by the_fallen_lord_99:

*soldier nervously raises his hand*

"uh, sir does this include force feeding them sticks of butter until they die of heart disease?"

"That’s a good question trooper! Since we have a shortage of salted butter at the moment you will have to make due with unsalted butter."

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.1 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (6560 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
2-d you son of a bitch, you fucking stabbed me in the back! All i ever did was help you!

[ August 19, 2002, 16:55: Message edited by: kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
ah... i send every-single-soldier, tank fighter and ship to Russia in hopes of fending off the chinese assault

--------------------
 -

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
2-d you son of a bitch, you fucking stabbed me in the back! All i ever did was help you!

LOL why does that sound familiar ? [Big Grin]

PS Gbotto we need to have some rules about attacking allies in the next game.... cos this sux... [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Well weeeeeeeeeeee, you gots my entire army now TFL! yay!

--------------------
 -

-

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:
Well weeeeeeeeeeee, you gots my entire army now TFL! yay!

Cool thanks [Smile]

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
OK my new defending force consists of:

Units to defend Russia
(Tech 1)
17 Armour Units
7 mech inf units
17 Inf Units
6 Arty units
3 Airborne Units
3 Attack helicopter units
1 Gunship units
10 Cav units
5 marine units

10 fighter sqds
3 attack sqds
2 tactical bomber squads

2 Cruisers
1 Nuclear Carrier
1 Destroyer
1 Frigate
2 landing ships
1 corvette
2 diesel subs
9 Assault landing ships

[ August 19, 2002, 18:27: Message edited by: the_fallen_lord_99 ]

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Britain sends all of it's units into Russia! (I know 2-D will)

Emperor Shagi Fighter launches a fifth nuke on Russia's Navy and a sixth nuke on the army. Leaving me with 10 more nukes.

[ August 19, 2002, 19:36: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the British units move though russia attacking every unit in sight and going directly south from norway preventing the swedeish units to travel back to sweden to reoccupy it and the push forward to moscow

[ August 19, 2002, 23:26: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6539 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am making up my own outcome now, it will be fair.

The commando army manages to drop into Italy near Rome without detection, the 3 Divisions of Airborne troops assault the Italian forces as they sleep, sabotaging armour and causing complete havoc. The hundreds of me in the special forces units infiltrate into the capital hooking up with French spies to obtain information of where key political leaders are. Most leaders including the prime minister are taken out.

The initial low level attacks on military installations at Milan, Venice and Turin are devastating, with the main aim being helicopter units and armour many units are destroyed.
Heavy strategic bombers just compound the mayhem by carpet bombing infantry divisions.
Despite not being able to communicate with Rome, the Italian forces are much more prepared for the on coming French Forces than their enemy expected.
But the advanced technology, training and battle hardened units of the French battle groups lay a costly waste to the main Italian Battle groups.

The French Forces are compounded and pushed onwards into Italy, and make for each factory, where well prepared but poorly trained and armed defences are quickly pummelled from the sky and pushed aside by ground units.

Strategic bombers have now been bombing Italian positions around Rome for a long time now, guided in by the remnants of the Airborne and Special forces units, who in the style of previous campaigns have operated as guerrilla fighters.

By the time the Battle group reaches Rome the remnants of the bedraggled Italian forces, with no form of central government, in WW2 style quickly change sides.

Italian Losses:
All apart from a small contingency which is quickly unarmed and sent to French labour camps.

French Losses:
11 Armoured Divisions
14 Mechanised Infantry Divisions
6 Infantry Divisions
4 Artillery Divisions
4 Attack Helicopter units
3 Airborne Divisions
1 Special Forces Unit

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6300 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

-

[On duty scouting ahead of the main army, the Intel squadron is scanning the land meticulously. In one of the planes Private Cheech and Commander Chong are talking]
Private Cheech: You hear that the Emperor is going to give the entire army a life time supply of rice if we beat Russia?
Commander Chong: I love rice.
Private Cheech: I can’t wait to get back home to see my wife. We she just got married, she is so beautiful.
Commander Chong: [whispers to himself] And good in bed.
Private Cheech: Excuse me?
Commander Chong: Oh nothing. Wait… what is that!?
Private Cheech: It’s the Russian army advancing our way! We got to call the Emperor!
[Back at the Emperor’s mansion the phone rings. The Emperor answers.]
Emperor Fighter: You don’t say?… That big?…Ok, get out of there now.
[The Emperor’s “personal” assistant, Monica, sees the Emperor is distressed.]
Monica: What’s wrong?
Emperor Fighter: Russia’s army was spotted, and it is big.
Monica: Would you like a rub?
[Fighter nods his head. She starts giving Fighter a massage.]
Emperor Fighter: Much better… awwwww… go get my generals.
[Monica opens the door and lets the generals in.]
Emperor Fighter: Give me THE box.
General Wong: Not THE box!?
Emperor Fighter: Yes, THE box!
[The second general leaves and returns with a box and opens it. Inside is a red button.]
General Linx: Sure you want to do this?
Emperor Fighter: Yes…
General Linx: Really?
Emperor Fighter: Really really.
[Emperor Fighter pushes the red button. Instantly the last 10 nukes drop from the sky and destroy the last of the Russian army.]
Emperor Fighter: Free rice for everyone.

Russian losses:
What Russia? It’s a hole in the ground now.

[ August 20, 2002, 00:11: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Intel finds out about the launch and has enough time to dispatch the squadron of Flying Monkeys to engage the missiles….. they are successful and redirect the missiles to China….. China goes boom.

The End

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

-

[Once France took over Italy, the Emperor brought the Pope back to Vatican City. There was a service at St. Peter’s Basilica in honor of the returning of the Pope. The Pope asks the Emperor to come up and kneel before him.]
Pope: Emperor Fighter, when Italy kicked the Catholic Church out of Italy you took us in, and now you have brought us back. [Places hands on Emperor’s head.] I’m now declaring you the official Guardian of Faith, protector of the Catholic Church.
Emperor Fighter: This is the happiest day of my life. [A tear rolls down his cheek.] I can’t take all the credit though. France was the one that took back Italy.
Pope: Where is Junglist?
Emperor Fighter: I think he is off starting his own religion your Holiness.
Pope: Well I’ll give him my blessing then.
Emperor Fighter: I’m sure he would be honored. [Knows Junglist doesn’t care.]
Pope: I bless you and Junglist in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
Emperor Fighter: Amen.

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol @ these last few posts [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

my peanut gallery view of the end of the game:

In real life...

1. Russia would never lose to 20 nukes.. even 100 nukes wouldn't be enough

2. Italy would easily beat France, considering Italian soldiers are trained much better than the French and have better technology, the Italians would have never let the French in and they wouldn't switch sides

3. lol @ red china having an emperor

4. italy would never kick out the catholic church, the 1922 treaty states the italian armed forces will protect teh vatican and pope till the very end

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Goodbye WarGame2, it was fun.

But now we've got WarGame3 and we don't love you anymore [Razz]

Nemesis

PS: Closing for now, and moving a copy to the archive.

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*