Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame   » Official Wargame #4 Game Topic (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12 

Author Topic: Official Wargame #4 Game Topic
Revolutionairy  
Regular
Member # 663

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revolutionairy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 7 - India

Starting credits 27(1 left over)
credit income 26 (+ 3 from factory)

bank 27 credits

27 credits left over

--------------------
Some people see a glass and say it is half-full
Some people see a glass and say it is half-empty
I see a glass and say it's mine... and it was full... and a lot bigger....

India in Wargame 4

Posts: 102 (0.01 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2002 (6016 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
Guess where mugabee and those black nationalists live

I fucking hate Mugabe ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Turn 7
Starting credits: 27

Nuclear Research = 15

Expenses: 15

Credits left end of Turn 7: 12

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Empire of Japan

-

Turn 7:

Credit Income : 30 (one more factory completed)
Starting Credits : 33

Purchases:
1 Type 74 Tank Unit : 8 Credits
1 Type 89 Mechanized Infantry Unit : 11 Credits
3 Infantry Units : 12 Credits

Total Credits of Purchases : 31 Credits

Credits Remaining : 2

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAY 7

Starting income= 19+6(2factories)+6 from DAY6=31 credits
1x factory (31)
Credits spent=31
Credits carried=0

Ice
xx

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6315 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Soviet Union is alarmed at capitalist states researching nuclear weapons and only wishes to balance out the 'equation' by researching weapons of her own...

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day 7 Italy

Credit Income 28
Starting Credits- 55 (27 left over from turn 6 (didnt go and credit income for turn 6 was 27))

1x Trade Ship- 16 Credits
2x Ariete C1 Tank Unit-12 credits each (24 credit total)
3x Infantry Unit- 4 credits each (12 credit total)

Total Spent Credits - 52
Credits Banked - 3

Unit Orders

Trade Boat (Catania to Tel Aviv, Isreal)

These Units Return Home to Rome from Austria:

1x ASTROS II Self Propelled Rocket Artillery Units
2x Otomatic-1 Anti Aircraft Units
(1 50%)
2x AMX-1 Fighter/Attack Units
2x Ariente C2 Tank Units
2x VCC-1 Camillino Mechanized Infantry Units

These Units Come home to Rome from Slovenia:

2x VCC-1 Camillino Mechanized Infantry Units

These Units go to Slovenia for Occupation Duties:

2x Infantry Divions

These Units go to Austria for Occupation Duty:

2x Infantry Divisions's Join one already there

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.6 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6440 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
20 credits for each completed M1A1 Abrams tank unit. [Wink]

dam it man, i even BOLDED the questions i needed you to answer. you still ignored them.

ok, so your offer is 20 cr per M1A1 tanks division.
now:
who's gonna transport them to your contry? am i gonna have to waste money building transports or are you?
how many you want? it matters. if you want 1 or 100, there's a big difference (quantity discounts lol). this question also implies that it wont always be the same price in the future.
when do you want them? this is needed for figuring out the financial burden of building them. if you are gonna pay me upfront then it dont matter, but if you're gonna pay me on delivery then it means that i'm missing a large chuck of change while they are in transpor (a turn or 2), and i would like to know when this 'gap' in my own force building will be so i can plan ahead.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6021 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Japan and Russia
From USA

You have both started on the evil path of Nuclear Weapons. I urge both of you to consider what you are getting into and stop while there is still time. While your scientists are probably too far into the reaserch to stop it at that point (/ooc can research be canceled for a refund?) but if you do complete the Nuclear research i urge both of you NOT to start building the weapons that will surely lead you to a Cold War and maybe to the destruction of this earth.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6021 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Empire of Japan

-

Emperor Kay assures you that the Nuclear weapons being developed are only for Defensive purposes and did not intend to create a nuclear arms race but simply made them to develope countermeasures to a massive invasion fleet let it also be know that Japan is Planning to Develope Missile Killing Satellites sometime in the near future and would gladly lend them to an nation should it come under unprovoked nuclear attack. however even when the Research is Completed it will still be a minimum of 15 Turns before any actual Nuclear weapons can be used due to the requirement of a Nuclear Weapons Research Facility

quote:
Nuclear Weapons Research Facility: In order to build any nuclear weapons (Nuclear Missile Submarine, Missile Base, Underground Missile Silo, Missile Satellite, plane dropped nuclear weapons) a player must first have a Nuclear Weapons Research Facility. (Cost: 50 credits, building time is 15 turns)

[ September 14, 2002, 15:01: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
random event! random event!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.32 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres a random event, baghdad blows up

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6369 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
USA
Turn 7
Start with 41 cr
(6 banked+35 cpt)
Spend: 41
(10) 2x Infantry
(16) 1x M1A1 Abrams Tank
(15) 1x Transport Ship
Bank 0 cr
Orders:
2 Infantry from US to Jamaica (via transport ship)
1 M1A2 - Attack Panama (via transport ship)
1 M1A1 - Attack Panama (via transport ship)
1 M2 Bradley - Attack Panama (via transport ship)
1 Airborne Inf - Attack Panama (via Blackhawk)
1 UH-60L Blackhawk - Attack Panama
1 F/A-18 Super Hornet - Attack Panama
1 F-15C Eagle - Attack Panama
1 Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser - Attack Panama

EDIT: oh dam, forgot to put the orders for the 2 transport ships
1 transport ship - gets 2 infantry from miami, goes to jamaica, dropsof the infs and picks up the M1A2 and the M2 bradley, goes to join the attack on Panama
1 transport ship - loads the new M1A1 tank and goes to Panama.

[ September 14, 2002, 17:50: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roddy what kind of transports are you buying? how much units can they hold?

???

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.32 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
forgot to put the orders for the transport ships in before. but to answer your question. they're regular transport ships that carry 2 units.

they're (well one of em actualy) just making 'scheduled stops' on the way, to drop of one load and pick up another.
considering that the ships in this game can go across an ocean in one turn, i dont see why it would take a whole turn to go from miami to panama. (and i asked glen and he said that this is allowed)

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
i just read Puerto Rico's 'military' out of the CIA factbook. it says they have NONE and are under US protection

To Puerto Rico (i guess this is for the mods)
From the USA

We are tired of your leeching ways. You will no longer recieve the protection of the United States army for free. If you wish to have us continue to protect your people, you will have to either join the US properly or hand over to us your government surplus (the 1 credit a turn).
If you refuse to join the United States Peacefully and decide to leave you country unprotected then we will place a trade embargo on you country, and prevent all vessels (naval and air) from getting to your island.

President Roddy of the United States of America

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
gee, the U.S sure is getting more evil by the day....

:: thinks if that'll be a good idea ::

--------------------
 -

-

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kenny:
gee, the U.S sure is getting more evil by the day....

:: thinks if that'll be a good idea ::

I think the word you want is 'corrupt'.
[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6035 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
heres a random event, baghdad blows up

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] LOL!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6035 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
evil???, corrupt????

how could you guys? thats just mean slander!!!

i aint corrupt or evil!!!

if you mean the attacks on all the small nations in the carribean, then you see this all wrong, they are BETTER off being part of the US.

If you mean my letter to Puerto Rico, then - why should i protect him for no reason? i dont see why i should waste military manpower just to protect a government that aint doing anything for me.

EDIT: PS Jester, if you wanna get that unit sale thing resolved, get on AIM, we'll talk it over. this posting thing will take for ever if we keep going the way we are.

[ September 14, 2002, 19:33: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Random event: Emporer Kay gets his dick bit off by a imported saigon whore

--------------------
 -

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Random Event: Germany finds a huge gold mine, adds 50 to credit income

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6369 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
concerning the regular 'transport ships': Guys remeber that these are unarmed ships that can only move troops from firendly places to secured beaches or other friendly beaches, make sure you have the beaches 'secured' (enemy units defending them are dead) before you land troops with the regular 'transport ship'

'assault landing ship' and 'landing ship' units can land troops onto 'hostile' beaches aswell as secured beaches

[Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Day Eight:
Credit Income: 30
Starting Credits: 36
2 Leopard II A5 Tank Units (30)
1 Infantry Unit (5)
End: 1

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-Turn 8
Start with 27 credits (24 income + 3 left over)
1x Su-35 'Super Flanker' Fighter Unit (14)
13 Credits Left Over

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
turn 8: starting credits: 22

buys: nothing as of yet

--------------------
 -

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
wishes to buy from Russia the Su-25 anti-ground plane unit

[ September 15, 2002, 02:47: Message edited by: kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Russia sells license for 'Su-25BM 'Frogfoot' Ground Attack Unit' for 15 credits to Iraq

-

Please enjoy your purchase..

Thank you, come again!

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
worry not, i will

--------------------
 -

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can sell lisences now?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6125 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
I know that you diddnt just sell him a license...

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
i know he just sold me a liscense

--------------------
 -

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOD POWER ABUSE!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *gasp* ...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6125 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
glen, it seems you dont remember your own 'decrees' lol
IIRC after a discussion with UKnemesis and maybe some others, you approved what UK put up in this post

biggest part of it being: no selling licenses anymore

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
oh sorry i was confused with the other rules

i'll change it

i think kenny wanted only 1 unit any way, lol [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
turn 8- 7 credits

buys: Mig-21 fighter unit.

left: 0

--------------------
 -

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
requests 7-8 credits from Russia.

will pay back as soon as he can.

If anyone else wants to pitch in that'd be nice.

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Russia lends 7 credits to Iraq for use this turn, once Iraq is capable they can pay back [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
buys with 7 credits:

one 0T-62 mech inf unit and one infantry unit.

Reinforces his line with the infantry in the OT-62 mech infantry unit.

--------------------
 -

-

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day 8 Italy
Credit Income-32
Starting Credits-35

1x Trade Ship- 16 Credits
2x M.B.326K Attack/Fighter Unit- 8 credits each-16credit total

Total Spent-32 credits
Credits Banked-3

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.6 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6440 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for svezos600         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 8
Sweden
Starting creds 24

1 trade ship(16)

1 inf div(5)

3 cred left over

--------------------
"From know on we will not say that Greeks are fighting like heroes but that heroes fights like Greeks"
_ ____ _ W.Churchill_ _ _
 -

Posts: 186 (0.02 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: Aug 2001 (6374 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO مرحبًا مرحبًا

-

Day 8
Credit Income (+4 Trade) = 32
Start = 34
1 Trade Boat = 16
Left = 18

Prime Minister Shagi Fighter

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.96 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6169 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Day 8
Germany Invades Denmark

The German planes flew quickly over head, the Danish people looked up as bombs were dropped on them. The Royal Danish Air Force quickly got into the sky to defend the little country. As the battle in the skies raged on, the German armed forces marched in. With the enemy air forces tied up, the ground forces had is much easier going against the Royal Danish Army. Back out to see though, the Royal Danish Navy was giving the Germans a beating. When all is said and done, this country will need some looking after.

German Victory!

Losses:
1 Destroyed Marder Mech. Inf. Unit
1 50% Damaged LARS Rocket Artillery Unit
1 50% Damaged Leopard II A5 Tank Unit
1 50% Damaged Brandenburg Class Brigate
1 Destroyed ‘Albatros’ Class Missile Patrol Boat
1 Destroyed Alpha jet FB Fighter/attack Unit

Occupation Units:
-5 Units

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.96 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6169 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new nation has risen to power, Argentina Republic! South American countries reapedly are falling prey to this gigantic power, and south America soon finds itself without many individual nations...

Turn 8 will be done when I find out battle for Brazil in turn 7 (attack thread, mods).

Im new to this game, but have played games similar to wargame. It may take me a while to get the hang of this game.

-Prime Minister Jason Williams

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6022 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
The Empire of Japan

-

Turn 8:

Credit Income : 30
Starting Credits : 32

Purchases:
1 ’Yushio’ Class Diesel Attack Submarine : 12 Credits
1 F-15J Attack/Fighter Unit : 12 Credits
1 Towed Artillery Unit : 5 Credits

Total Credits of Purchases : 29 Credits

Credits Remaining : 3

--------------------

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day 8

Start Credits: 25 (22 + 1 luxebourg + 2 leftover)

Purchases:
-1x Trade Ship (16 credits)
-1x AMX-10P HOT Anti-Tank Unit (9 credits)

(0 credits Leftover)

[ September 15, 2002, 12:58: Message edited by: -dkumral600- ]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6456 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAY 8

Starting Income= 19 + 6 (from 2 factories)=25 credits
x1 Mirage-5SDD Fighter Unit (8)
x2 Infantry Unit (6)
x1 Crotale I1 Chaparral Anti-Aircraft Unit (8)
Credits spent= 22
Credits carried=3

Ice
xx
[Smile]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6315 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:

Turn 8
Starting credits: 38

1 Foreign trade centre in Paris, France = 20

Expenses: 20

Credits left end of Turn 8: 18

--------------------
 -

Revolutionairy  
Regular
Member # 663

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revolutionairy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 8 - Red India

Starting credits 53(27 left over)
Credit income(+3 from factory)

Bulid Factory (31 credits)
Bulid 2x Ajeya Mk2 Tank(20 credits)

2 credits left over

India is now under commanist control following influenses from russia. Red India hopes that others will delcare their red govement too.

--------------------

India in Wargame 4

Posts: 102 (0.01 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2002 (6016 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
We are happy to see nations opening their arms to the Communist world and freeing their workers from opression, the Soviet Union salutes India and a large military parade will be held in Red Square (in Moscow) to salute the new Indian Communist State, the Indian President and his staff are invited to attend

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Revolutionairy  
Regular
Member # 663

Rate Member
Amercia I dearly hope you do not wish to invade Cuba. It has a people's govement and therefore should not be subjected to your govement.

People's govement's everywhere, let us unite to stop us being invaded and being forced to their corrupt govements.

--------------------

India in Wargame 4

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
USA
Turn 8
Start with 36 cr
(0 banked+36 cpt)
Spend: 36
(20) 4x Infantry
(16) 1x M1A1
Bank 0
Orders:
1 infantry from US - Attack Costa Rica (via transport ship 1)
2 infantry from US - Occupation of Panama (via transport ship)
1 M1A2 - Attack Costa Rica
1 M1A1 - Attack Costa Rica
1 M1A1 - Attack Costa Rica (via Transport ship)
1 M2 Bradley - Attack Costa Rica
1 UH-60L Blackhawk - Attack Costa Rica
1 F/A-18 Super Hornet - Attack Costa Rica
1 F-15C Eagle - Attack Costa Rica
1 Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser - Attack Costa Rica
1 transport ship - Miami to Costa Rica
1 transport ship - Miami to Panama

[ September 16, 2002, 00:09: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 9

Start Credits: 25 (22+1 Luxembourg+ 2 leftover)

Purchases:
-1x Trade Ship (16 credits)
-1x VAB T-20 Anti-Aircraft Unit (5 credits)

(2 credits left)

[ September 16, 2002, 00:08: Message edited by: -dkumral600- ]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6456 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
turn 8- starting credits: 20 ( 20 income )

buys:

four infantry ( 8 )

two T-72 tanks, 12
left: 0

the Four infantry spread evenly across major battles in Syria. two on the offensive, two on defence.

the 2 T72 divisions are to help two each on the infantry, one on attack and one of defend.

--------------------
 -

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Random event: Indias acception of communists drops their credit income 4 credits [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Day Nine:
Credit Income: 33
Starting Credits: 34
Trade Center (London, England) (Turn 13) (20)
1 ’Gepard’ Class Missile Patrol Boat (12)
End: 2

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:

Turn 9
Starting credits: 44

3 x Jaguar GR3 Attack Unit = 36

Expenses: 36

Credits left end of Turn 9: 8

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
The Empire of Japan

-

Turn 9:

Credit Income : 30
Starting Credits : 33

Purchases:
none

Total Credits of Purchases : 0 Credits

Credits Remaining : 33

--------------------

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
-Turn 9
Start with 45 credits (21 left over + 24 income)
2x T-80UM1 Tank Units (2x12=24)
21 Credits Left Over

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member

-

Day 9
Credit Income (+4 Trade +3 Factory) = 39
Start = 57
1 Merkava Mk3 Tank Unit = 18
1 ’Achzarit’ Mechanized Infantry Unit = 12
1 Mobile Scout Unit = 10
1 F-4E Phantom 2000 Fighter/Attack Unit = 10
Left = 7

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member

-

Communism and Democracy

Communism, something which was being turned into a thing of the past, is coming back again. With nations like India, Russia, and Sweden turning to communism, our democratic way of life is threatened.

I hope that the nations of democracy can band together to keep this communistic ideas out, and to keep them from spreading. Communism will be the end of these nations, Democracy will be our rise, but when others go down they may drag others with them. I ask these nations to convert back to democracy so that we may live in a more perfect world.

--------------------
 -

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ukraine

Turn 8
Income: 27g
27g to spend
Build
one BMP-2 Mech. Inf. (8g)
one Mig-27 ‘Flogger’ F/A (8g)
one BMP-2 Gulan Anti-Tank(6g)
5g Banked

Fighter if you still on can you do me turn eight attack on Romania so i can get on with turn nine.

--------------------
" There is always two a master and an apprentice."
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6021 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Day 8
USA Invades Costa Rica

Costa Rica, which makes a lot of it’s money from tourism, didn’t have the military might to push back the U S of A.

American Victory!

Losses:
1 50% Damaged M2 Bradley
1 50% Damaged F-15C Eagle

Occupation Units:

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Day 8
India Invades Bangladesh

Indian Victory!

Losses:
1 Destroyed Arjun Division
1 Destroyed LCA

Occupation Units:

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:

-

Communism and Democracy

Communism, something which was being turned into a thing of the past, is coming back again. With nations like India, Russia, and Sweden turning to communism, our democratic way of life is threatened.

I hope that the nations of democracy can band together to keep this communistic ideas out, and to keep them from spreading. Communism will be the end of these nations, Democracy will be our rise, but when others go down they may drag others with them. I ask these nations to convert back to democracy so that we may live in a more perfect world.

We are deeply offended by these evil words, Hitler spoke these same words.. Communism will bury you and your workers will over-throw your hated Capitalist corrupt regimes... the great Lenin was fortold it and we will do his plans. your corrupt nations will fall to the working class.... We (the Soviet Union) fought the largest war in human history when we smashed the Fascist state of Nazi Germany, our people are strong and our workers, brave. We will bury the corrupt democracies and fascist regimes in this world... the working class will rise...

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Day 8
Ukraine Invades Romania

The Ukraine and Romanian army fight for weeks. Both rely on Russian equipment which makes both countries almost evenly matched. There isn’t a victory in this battle yet. Ukraine will have to decide if it will keep going.

Stalemate! Ukraine controls all the northern border and many of the northern cities.

Losses:
1 Destroyed T-84 Oplots
1 50% Destroyed T-84 Oplots
1 Destroyed MSTA-A SPA
2 Destroyed BMP-2 Mech. Inf.
2 Destroyed Mig-27 ‘Flogger’ F/A

--------------------
 -

Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't Russia see clearly, and understand correctly? Communism is no good, it doesn't work, and is evil. People do not like having the government in every aspect of their life, and will grow weary once more, just like they did in the past. Your people are not strong, they are weak from no food, little work, and unhumanitarian laws. You may have won two great war (ww1, and ww2), but it wasn't because of your government, but because of the strong determination of the Russian people, as they have in the past. Plus, there isn't much difference from hell and living in a Communist state.

-Argentina

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6022 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Iraq to change to communism if Iraq wins the Syria-Iraq war.

and if Iraq wins, all Iraqi's are allowed free pie forever from the pie stores.

Iraqi's love pie.

--------------------
 -

-

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ukraine

Turn 9:
Income: 27g
32g to spend
Build
2 BMP-2 Mech. Inf.(16g)
2 Mig-27 ‘Flogger’ F/A(16g)

--------------------
" There is always two a master and an apprentice."
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6021 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revolutionairy  
Regular
Member # 663

Rate Member
Iraq I welcome you to your new way of thinking and would be happy to send support so that you can covert the state of Syria. I will send 5 credits as a gift to a communist govement in Iraq. This is not a bribe but a example of the comradeship between fellow reds.

--------------------

India in Wargame 4

Revolutionairy  
Regular
Member # 663

Rate Member
Turn 9 - Red India

Starting credits 29(2 left over)
Credit income 27(+3 from factory and +1 from Controlled states)

Bulid 2x Magar Landing ships (28 credits)

Move the 1st-6th Infantry Divisons to Bangladash

(1 Credit left over)

--------------------

India in Wargame 4

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Great Britain warns Israel over the implications of its dangerous words, such speeches will only serve to destabilise relations in the area. Britain as a socialist democracy although believing in the right for people to vote for their leaders has many ties with the left of political ideology.

--------------------
 -

Revolutionairy  
Regular
Member # 663

Rate Member
Great Britain do you allow the communist party to run for leadership? If so prehaps you could tell me how much power do they have?

--------------------

India in Wargame 4

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
USA
Turn 9
Start with 37 cr
(0 banked+37 cpt)
Spend: 23
(10) 2x Infantry
(07) Fix F-15C Eagle
(06) Fix M2 Bradley
Bank 14
Orders:
1 M1A2 - Attack Nicaragua
2 M1A1 - Attack Nicaragua
1 M2 Bradley - Attack Nicaragua
1 Infantry - Attack Nicaragua
1 UH-60L Blackhawk - Attack Nicaragua
1 F/A-18 Super Hornet - Attack Nicaragua
1 F-15C Eagle - Attack Nicaragua
1 Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser - Attack Nicaragua
2 transport ships - USA to Costa Rica
3 Infantry from US go to Costa Rica via transport ships

to whoever it was that had warned me about attacking Cuba.

i will not attack Cuba, for now. untill the presence of a communist country right under my nose becomes a thread (read: untill a commie somewhere else develops nukes) i will let the country remain in communism.
i have no problems with people wanting to be communist for 2 reasons:
1. to each his own.
2. it wont take them long to figure out by them selves that communism sucks, as long as no one tries to force that realization on them.

so if Britain, Sweden, India and who ever else feels that they wanna try being communist, let them, i will NOT discriminate against them or consider them enemies or anything of the sort.

i do wanna ask the communist countires of the world not to try to push their ideas onto other countries though. If some one wants to be communist they'll change themselves, no need for you to pressure anyone. Also, if it isnt too much trouble could you guys start using the correct word to describe your governments: its Socialism, not Communism. if you read Marx, you'll see that his Communism(the original Communism) is NOTHING like what you got in your countries.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Requests an alliance with Mother Russia.

Also asks for a mutual protection pact with Saudi Arabia

--------------------
 -

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*