Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame   » Official Wargame #4 Game Topic (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Author Topic: Official Wargame #4 Game Topic
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Day 15
Sweden Invades Ukraine

As the Swedish enemy crosses Russian borders into Ukraine, the Ukraine military is on it’s way to attack Moldova. This surprise attack quickly reaches the Ukraine military, and they are caught off guard greatly. They cancel the attack on Moldova, and go back into homeland to defend what is theirs. However, after many bloody battles the Ukraine military looses. The United States help never made it.

Swedish Victory!

Ukraine Losses:
Everything

Swedish Losses:
2 Destroyed Strv122 Leopard 2
1 50% Damaged Armored Recon
1 Destroyed Cv90 Mech Inf.
1 Destroyed Towed Art
1 Destroyed PvRbby Anti Tank
3 Destroyed Grippen Fighter/Attack
1 50% Viggen Fighter

Occupation Units:
-12 Units

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6243 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouch

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6444 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am i still in? And if not can i join as Australia?

--------------------
" There is always two a master and an apprentice."
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6096 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask for a nation that was abandoned like saudi arabia

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6444 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't want to be next to the squad.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6096 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for svezos600         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 16
Sweden
starting 54 creds1 Trade ship(16) +4

2 Strv 122 Leopard 2(32)
2 inf div(10)

creds-0

--------------------
"From know on we will not say that Greeks are fighting like heroes but that heroes fights like Greeks"
_ ____ _ W.Churchill_ _ _
 -

Posts: 186 (0.02 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: Aug 2001 (6449 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for svezos600         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweden lends Russia 5 Strv 122 leopard 2

--------------------
"From know on we will not say that Greeks are fighting like heroes but that heroes fights like Greeks"
 -

Posts: 186 (0.02 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: Aug 2001 (6449 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Hey Sezos you did not take off that infantry unit you built last turn that you did not have the Credits for did you?

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Sezos need to have his whole freakin army taken away from him. He does not have a single price or income posted on his per turn in his thread. Its after turn nine. All violators where supposed to lose their purchases if they had not fixed this by now.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm wtf people are making new rules now by themselves? errm um.... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6550 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was FIGHTERS threat to anyone who didnt comply to the way a nation thread should be.

he is the MAIN MOD of this game (your own words in the cold war game thread) and you WILL listen to his rulings.

especialy since he give people WARNINGS first and then ENFORCES A RULE.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6096 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shut up plz, go play with UkFraudnemesis's pee-pee

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6550 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: Italy
Re: the blockade in the Med. Sea(it is in the med sea right?)

is that blockade just for military units? or will you not allow tradeships to pass either?
if you are allowing trade to pass, then is it all tradeships or just some? who's?

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6096 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
to Junglist (and anyone else who this could affect)
From RoddyVR

Since the rules glen introduced yesterday have been revoked, i am going under the assumption that:
A. i CAN do my turn BEFORE your attack hits.
B. since you attacked my fleet last turn, and have built LARGE amounts of transports, i CAN be expected to prepare a defence.
C. since on turn 15 my posting something in the official thread was enough to make it so i cant change anything(and made me loose my whole fleet), i will assume that now that you have posted an ATTACK in the attack thread AND a turn in the official thread(and you didnt change it after glens rule got thrown out) you will not be allowed to change your turn either.
D. when/if 2-D comes back and finds out that you have RAPED his nation to advance the interests of England, he WONT be allowed to change the turns you did, all he'll be able to do is Kick you HARD for it.

i'm still a bit peeved about the whole fiasco yesterday, and the fact that you took over a country that i was allies with and attacked me, so thats why the harsh tone of the above.

===================================

To: Fighter (and if he got someone else to be co-mod then to them too)

if any of my assumtions above are not true then please tell me, cause i would realy hate to do my turn and then find out that it was for nothing or that i wasnt even allowed to do it.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is done by turns, but I think that if I attacked in the first few minutes of turn whatever, any post after that is a responce, as you were unguarded for a long time. This is only fair.
At the time of my attack there were no ground units in America, therefore any purchases after could only be as a direct responce to what has happened.

Just as if I had waited and attacked after you had posted your purcheses.

What do the MODs think of this ... I am not trying to get things to go my way, as I know there would be war anyway, but posting purchases before would be again like time travel, so it is only rational and fair for prior posts to be a responce.
In other cases this will work to the advantage of the defender.

[ September 23, 2002, 17:56: Message edited by: Junglist ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6287 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAY 16

Starting Income=31credits
x1 Trade Centre(ships)=Israel(20)
Credits spent=20credits
Credits carried=11credits

Ice
xx
[Smile]

[ September 23, 2002, 18:52: Message edited by: xx Ice xx ]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6390 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
you cant PREDICT that i would have left my country undefended AGAIN, just as much as i couldn't have predicted that you were going to attack.

how ever, because you attacked me last turn and you have half a dozen transports and sea superiority over me(perfect invasion conditions), that WOULD make it more likely that had you given me the chance to do my turn BEFORE posting your attack i might have put up a defence in my country.

the BEST way to solve this problems in the rules is the way we have it in the CFC games. the players have to SEND the attacks to a MOD (one who isnt playing in the game OR wont open the emails/PMs until its time to resolve the attacks). that way EVERYONE does their turn and THEN the attacks happen.

in our case you SHOULD have WAITED for me to do my turn and then attacked (if i left my country undefended then you'd have an easy victory) that way nothing is left to arguments like:
"I think he would have left his country undefended again"
"well i KNOW i wouldnt have defended this turn"
"well you never defended your country before so you're only saing that cause you know i attacked"
"no i WOULD have made a defence because you attacked me last turn"
..............as you can see this would just be us trying to convince each other of what WOULD have happened IF, which is imposible to predict.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

NEWS FLASH!!!

There was a bloody coup today as the Communist leader of Sweden, Comrade Stev Vezosson, was shoot and killed. A new leader Stephen Vezosson now controls the country.
" I declare Sweden rid of the evil Communist ways that were brutally enforced on our beloved country. Democracy will now rule!!" This coup was probably an outcome of the fall of mighty Russia. The new Persident wishes to apologize to Demtrias for the attack, but there is nothing we can do about that now... The President also states that the militaristic and expansionistic ways of the old Sweden will end. The new Sweden will be filled will trade and peace. Sweden proposes an alliance with Italy. and an alliance with the new Russia. May Peace and Liberty rule!

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
anothjer way to alleviate the problem with attacks is just a new rule saying players cant attack other players until everone has posted all their purchases

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and i had to assassinate the president of the U.S and congress when i could have shot this new swedish basterd [Roll Eyes]

So, Sweden follows Russia? you a puppet now? Russia does communist and so does sweden, their rolemodel falls and so does the puppet Sweden.

such a weak country.

[ September 23, 2002, 23:42: Message edited by: kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(grrrrrrrrrr i'm still at school damn meetings and damn other things)

Day 16 Italy

Income-44
Starting credits 47

1x Trade Ship-16
Total Credits Spent 16
Credits banked -31
Orders
Trade ship start trading Genoa to Marseille, France
(i will update my thread when i get home)

@ roddy it is a blockade on all ships unless otherwise arranged with me

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6515 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

(ingnores Kenny unintelligible, and unimportant remark)

5 Swedeish Strvv 122 Leopard 2 that were supposed to support Russias attack on CHina are pulled back to the fatherland.

--------------------
 -

svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

Kenny are u Iraq? i heard u wanted to invade USA!! lol good luck maybe those 1945 Higgens boats can carry ur shit banger tanks! lol [Razz]

--------------------
 -

svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

DAY 17
Sweden
Starting creds
21 + 4 form Norway+ 8 from Ukraine+ 2 from Belarus +3 from Romaina+ 20 from trade. 58 creds

1 trade ship(16)

2 Cv 90 Mech(24)

3 inf div (15)

pays 3 creds to France

Left over-0

[ September 23, 2002, 23:59: Message edited by: svezos600 ]

--------------------
 -

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
USA purchases
Turn 16
Start with 45 cr
(3 banked+42 cpt)
Spend: 40
(24) 2x F/A-18 Super Hornet
(16) 2x SH-60 Anti-Submarine/Ship Naval Helicopter Unit
Bank 5

Orders:
1 Kidd Destroyer- Defend east Coast
1 Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser - Patrol N. Pacific
2 F/A-18 Super Hornets - On Alert in Washington
2 SH-60 Seahawks - Patroling East Coast for subs

i also still need a response from Italy conserning wheather they will open the blocade for:
3 Trade ships - Trade with Israel

[ September 24, 2002, 00:04: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
day 17- 62 credits (22 income, 40 left over)

purchases:

two infantry units,one Kara Class destroyer

22 spent

two Kirvak classed Frigate (28 credits)

12 left

purchases

two T-72M1 tank units (12)

none left

[ September 24, 2002, 01:34: Message edited by: kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RUSSIA CONQUERS COMMUNISM!

The Russian Communism, in what may seem all it's glory, was hell for it's people. A huge organization, most think who were funded by U.S. and China (a rumor), overthrew the Russian Pulitboro (sp?). During a walk through Red Square, the group of 25-30 armed men pushed through the guards and shot every single one of the members of the Pulitboro. The High Chairman was lucky and escaped with a leg wound, where he went into exile somewhere on a private island off the coast of Sweden. No one has seen him since. A new democatic party has been elected into the Russian Government, and the new constitution resembles much of the United States Constitution.

The new Russian President is named Jasonevich (lol) Willimivich. As elected into office after these quick events, the president anounced Russia will go into a huge state of Isolationism, and will not have any allainces/wars with any countries in the world. He calls for immidiete halt to all attacks in China and Europe, and cuts allainces with his Asian/European counter parts. Trade with India will continue.

The President gave his simple speach: "We need to come together and rebuild Russia before she can again enter the realm of Alliances and Wars."

PS I will post for the current turn in a couple minutes.

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.03 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Today a secret tape was relased on the TV networks of the world, it was filmed in Sweden where the Soviet-President-in-Exile Petr Botto is....

"Hello my fellow world citizens, as you know i am in exile after a coup that overthrew my goverment, i do not seek, i repeat, i DO NOT seek to regain power and/or wage war on this new state, i am an old man now and my days of youth are over, i will live out the rest of my life in anomity now in beautiful Sweden, i may also publish my memoirs in the future, thank you"

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 17

47 (22 + 1 Luxembourg + 12 Trade with Germany + 12 Trade with Italy)
+ 3 credits from Sweden

Purchases:

-1x Trade Ship (16 credits)
-Repair Damaged Super Etendard Fighters (5 credits)
1x Leclerc Tank Unit (16 credits)
1x LRM MLRS Rocket Artillery Unit (10 credits)

(3 credits left)

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6531 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 17
No treasury in turn, 36cpt, 36c to spend
Purchases
Units
Ka-52 ‘Hokum’ Attack Helicopter Unit...14c
’Grisha’ Class Corvette...12c
Structures
No structures this turn.
Orders
No new orders this turn.
36c Available, 26c Spent, 10c in treasury

[ September 24, 2002, 01:04: Message edited by: Jason the King ]

--------------------
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.03 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a week of communism the people of France have realized why most of the world has democracy as a type of government. Comrade Kumerov was captured by the French Military and sent into exile on the island of Corsica. The new president of France, President Dennis Kumerez II has stated that France will be a very powerful nation and a center of commerce now that it is a Democracy again.

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6531 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Turn 17
Starting credits: 40

40 Credits to America for Sinking its carrier.

Expenses: 40

Credits left end of Turn 17: 0

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6287 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Day Seventeen:
Credit Income: 57
Stating Credits: 64
One TC in (20) London, England (Turn 21)
2 Eurofighter 'Lynx' Fighter/Attack Unit (32)
1 BR 1150 Atlantic Anti-Ship/Submarine Patrol Unit (12)
End: 0

[ October 09, 2002, 02:25: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Argentina

Turn 10
Income: 33c
100c to spend.
Purchases:
Four ’Hercules’ Destroyers (88c)
One Super Etendard Naval F/A(12c)
0c banked

Turn 11
33c to spend.
Build
One La Argentina Carrier(30c)
3c banked.

Turn 12
36c to spend.
build
3 Drummond Corvettes(36c)
0c banked.

Turn 13
33c to spend.
build
Two 'Santa Cruz' D.P.A. Subs (24c)
9c banked.

Turn 14
42c to spend.
build
One La Argentina Carrier (30c)
One Super Etendard Naval F/A (12c)
0c banked.

Turn 15.
33c to spend.
Two Super Entenard Naval F/A (24c)
9c banked.

Turn 16.
42c to spend.
build
Two Mirage III F/A (20c)
Two AH-1 Attack Helicopters (16c)
One M109 SPA (6c)
0c banked.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Argentina Request a trade agreement with the US and China. This is also open to any nation that wishes to trade with me.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Argentina

Turn 17
Build
One Leopard 1(11c)
Two M113 (10c)
C-130PG E.W.(12c)
banked 0c

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO مرحبًا مرحبًا

-

Israel celebrates the change in the world on it's view on communism. "It's about timed things change," said Prime Minister Shagi Fighter. The Prime Minister has been an active person of authority against Communism from the start. Now he wishes that India join the rest of the world and become democratic.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6243 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
To Argentina,

The Russian Federation wishes for Trade next turn. Is this acceptable?

-Russia

--------------------
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Yes my friend in Moscow.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

-

Day 15
Credit Income (+4 Trade) = 59
Start = 91
1 Trade Boat = 16
5 Anti-Aircraft Base = 25
1 Sayert Commando Unit = 16
1 ’Achzarit’ Mechanized Infantry Units = 12
1 IAI ‘Lavi’ Fighter Unit = 14
Left = 8
Day 16
Credit Income (+4 Trade) = 63
Start = 71
1 Trade Boat = 16
1 Foreign Trade Center = 20
Left = 35
Day 17
Credit Income (+4 Trade) = 67
Start = 102
1 Trade Boat = 16
1 RADAR Station = 20
2 Merkava Mk3 Tank Units = 36
1 ’Achzarit’ Mechanized Infantry Unit = 12
1 IAI ‘Lavi’ Fighter Unit = 14
Left = 4

Prime Minister Shagi Fighter

P.S. Sorry it took so long to get these posted. You guys have been keeping me VERY busy the past few days [Razz] Oh well, whatever it takes to keep this game moving and up to date.

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member

-

Israel also celebrates the truce between USA, Japan, and Great Britain. Now Israeli trade with USA is safe once again. Prime Minister Shagi Fighter asks that all nations try not to disrupt Israeli trade at all costs.

--------------------
 -

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
fighter, i am prety sure that you are still collecting credits for our trade.

if i understand correctly, Italy has blockaded our trade route (and maybe others)
i cant seem to get Hodda to respond to weather or not he will alow trade to continue

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Hodda gave me special permission to go throw the blockade. I think that is all that needs to be said [Roll Eyes]

Prime Minister Shagi Fighter

--------------------
 -

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
well i wonder if he gave me special permision to go through it? cause i didnt collect the 12 cr for turn 16 cause he blocked trade on 15.

i think it would REALY be unfair if he lets you trade with me but not me trade with you.

anyway HODDA, please tell me if my trade ships can go through your blockade, or if i'm going to have to build a fleet (with the cash england is giving me) to break your blockade, and i dont want another war.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RoddyVR:
well i wonder if he gave me special permision to go through it? cause i didnt collect the 12 cr for turn 16 cause he blocked trade on 15.

i think it would REALY be unfair if he lets you trade with me but not me trade with you.

anyway HODDA, please tell me if my trade ships can go through your blockade, or if i'm going to have to build a fleet (with the cash england is giving me) to break your blockade, and i dont want another war.

USA trade ships are granted permission

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6515 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
USA
Turn 17
Start with 157 cr
(5 banked+42 cpt+12 trade+40 England+58 China)
Spend: 152
(54) 3x M1A2 Abrams
(50) 1x Nimitz Class Nuclear Super Carrier
(40) 1x Virginia Class Nuclear Submarine
(08) 1x M109A6 Paladin Self-Propelled Artillery Unit
Bank 5
Orders:
Send back the English Transports (with units) and Bombers
3 M1A2 Abrams sent to china (2 on my transport, 1 on his)
i noticed that no one else is posting their unit movements/orders/attacks in here.
so i will stop that 'informative' practice also, since it got me into a LOT of trouble on turn 15. [Wink]

[ September 24, 2002, 22:42: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Revolutionairy  
Regular
Member # 663

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revolutionairy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afaird I have to quit as I would like to do the new wargame and with that and collage getting heavy about coursework.....

PS can a MOD delate my nation topic

thanks

--------------------
Some people see a glass and say it is half-full
Some people see a glass and say it is half-empty
I see a glass and say it's mine... and it was full... and a lot bigger....

India in Wargame 4

Posts: 102 (0.01 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2002 (6091 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Rev, you know you can delete it yourself right?
you just delete the first post and the whole thread goes (it works here, unlike on CFC)

but DONT DELETE it. if someone takes over India then they will need the info in there to make their own thread.

and sorry to see ya go.
you should have gone out with a bang, (attack someone with ALL your units) [Wink] jk. good luck in the other game

[ September 24, 2002, 20:12: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Day 17 Italy

Credit Income-48
Starting Credits-79

1x Trade ship-16 credtis
2x Armored Recon Unit-12 credits
1x ’Giuseppe Garibaldi’ Class Carrier-35 credits
4x Infantry Unit-16 Credits

Total Spent-79
Credits Banked-0

--------------------

-

Contact Info

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 11 Income= 36(26+9+1)
3x J9 Fighter Squadons
(36 credits available, 36 credits spent)

Turn 12 Income= 36(26+9+1)
3x TYW307 Mechanised Infantry Divisions
3x Infantry Divisions
(36 credits available, 36 credits spent)

Turn 13 Income= 36(26+9+1)
1x Foreign Trade Centre in Shanghai
2x Infantry Divisions
(36 credits available, 24 credits spent)

Turn 14 Income= 36(26+9+1)
2x T98 Tank Divisions
2x Q5 Strike Fighter Squadrons
(48 credits available, 48 credits spent)

Turn 15 Income= 36(26+9+1)
3x Type 85 Self Propelled Artillery Divisions
1x Motor Recon Division
(36 credits available, 26 credits spent)

Turn 16 Income= 36(26+9+1)
1x WZ9 Attack Helicopter Squadron
2x Infantry Divisions
(46 credits available, 12 credits spent)

Turn 17 Income= 40(26+9+1+4)
3x M1A2s from America for 58 credits
1x Trade Ship
(74 credits available, 74 credits available)

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6550 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Chinese and Americans sign an alliance

Premier Nemesis today officially signed an alliance with President Roddy of America, a nation which has been pleased by China's move towards capitalism and democracy, as well as more personal freedom.

The abolishing of the "one child only" rule was said to be particularly popular in the States.

Premier Nemesis arrived in America onboard the Xin Sheng, which was escorting American and Chinese transports.

He was shown around Air Force One, and is currently considering buying a plane like it, and then went on board USS Ticonderoga, the AEGIS cruiser defending America's west coast with the President.

There they discussed the state of the world, and officially signed an alliance between our great nations.

Premier Nemesis was said to be particularly pleased with the new M1A2s which the transports are taking to China, as they will form the backbone of the updated 1st Chinese Assault Division, the pride of China.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6550 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
To French Republic
From USA

Reguarding your interest to buy a Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser from the USA:
The Unsettled Accounts Commitie of Congress informs me that "to sell ANYTHING to France we would have to make ATLEAST 34 Credits to settle their account"
to aleviate any confusion, the 'unsettled account' that they are talking about is the 34 credits that your country owes us for you UNPROVOKED attack on our fleet during turn 15.
Your Country allong with England attacked our fleet for no reason and cost my country 134 credits (50cr carrier, 48 cr in fighters, and 36 for the cruiser). England has payed (or atleast agreed to pay) 100 of that sum (their subs were responsible for most of the damage so they have the lions share).
That leaves your country owing 34 country to us. I know you probably wont agree with this, that is why we must make it back on ANY unit we sell you.

so to answer your question, a Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser will cost you 70 credits (36 cost + 34 debt)
after that the cost will be 40 cr. (IF you want one and i decide to sell you one). the 40cr price is 36 cost and 20% profit.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Orders-

my two destroyers and frigate are toride around patroling the waters close to Europe.

Special forces go on counter-terrorist duty around the country and two T-72 units in Syria are replaced by one Infantry unit and one Ot-62 unit.

--------------------
 -

-

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by RoddyVR:
To French Republic
From USA

Reguarding your interest to buy a Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser from the USA:
The Unsettled Accounts Commitie of Congress informs me that "to sell ANYTHING to France we would have to make ATLEAST 34 Credits to settle their account"
to aleviate any confusion, the 'unsettled account' that they are talking about is the 34 credits that your country owes us for you UNPROVOKED attack on our fleet during turn 15.
Your Country allong with England attacked our fleet for no reason and cost my country 134 credits (50cr carrier, 48 cr in fighters, and 36 for the cruiser). England has payed (or atleast agreed to pay) 100 of that sum (their subs were responsible for most of the damage so they have the lions share).
That leaves your country owing 34 country to us. I know you probably wont agree with this, that is why we must make it back on ANY unit we sell you.

so to answer your question, a Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser will cost you 70 credits (36 cost + 34 debt)
after that the cost will be 40 cr. (IF you want one and i decide to sell you one). the 40cr price is 36 cost and 20% profit.

To USA
From France

The New French Government is sorry for the attack on the US Fleet under the Communist regime, but they are sorry to say that they have decided not to buy the Missle Cruiser.

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:

Turn 18
Starting credits: 35

30 Credits to America for Sinking its carrier.

Expenses: 30

Credits left end of Turn 18: 5

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 18 Income= 44(26+9+1+8)
1x Trade Ship
1x Foreign Trade Centre in Hong Kong
3x Infantry
(44 credits available, 42 credits spent)

--------------------
 -

svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

Turn 18
Sweden

starting creds 62- 21 start- 4 norway-8 ukraine-3 Romainia- 2 Belarus- 24 by trade

1 Trade ship(16)

3 Gripen F/A(42)

pays 2 creds to France

Creds:2

--------------------
 -

Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Turn 18
10c in treasury, 36cpt, 46c to spend
Purchases
Send 5c gift to Japan...5c
Units
2x Mi-24 ‘Hind-F’ Attack Helicopter Units...16c
Purchases
1x Foriegn Trade Center...20c
Orders
See attack thread. Everything else is normal.
46c available, 41c spent, 5c in treasury

--------------------
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Sevos a bit of advice just build infantry and stick them in Ukraine, Romania, and Belarussia, Other wise they just gonna revolt from ya.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

true, i know this, but i lost a lot of things in the invasion so i wanted to rebuild them, but next turn i think im gonna buy all inf div! thanks for the concern [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

you had better occupy those nation by the next turn, or else u will loose them [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

err ok theres gonna be a massive rebellion, organized and everything right? i have units there already i just need to fill them up.

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Turn 18

Credits: 52 (22 + 1 Luxembourg + 12 Trade with Germany + 12 Trade with Italy + 3 leftover + 2 from Sweden)

Purchases:

1x Paratrooper Infantry Unit (10 credits)
1x AMX-10 Roland Anti-Aircraft Missile Unit (10 credits)
1x Rafale M Naval Fighter/Attack Unit (14 credits)
3x VAB Mechanized Infantry Unit (18 credits)

--------------------
 -

-dk-

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by svezos600:
err ok theres gonna be a massive rebellion, organized and everything right? i have units there already i just need to fill them up.

well then i would suggest filling them up [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
The Great Russian Democracy has establish a code of alliance. From hence forth, the president has the overall power to decide if a nation is hostile, friendly, or allie-material.

To counter the strong alliances that surround the motherland, the Persident decided to ally with one of the most strongest nations in the world - The U.S.A. The president of the USA wasn't too exited to ally with a new nation, but wasn't ungrateful enough to not accept. Jasonovich is excited to think of the possibilities this might have of opening the door to friendly relations with China.

-Russia

--------------------
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Day 17
Argentina Invades Uruguay

Uruguay was no match for Argentina. However, massive guerilla groups will need watching after.

Argentinean Victory!

Losses:
1 Destroyed M113 Mech. Inf.
1 Destroyed Infantry

Occupation Units:
-4 Units

--------------------

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Argentina

Turn 18
Income: 34c
build
one trade center, Russia, tbct 22(20c)
three infantry(9c)
one M113 Mech Inf. (5c)

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
you did your own outcome?!?!?!?!?

--------------------
 -

-

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

it was posted in his topic by fighter

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Turn 18- 22 credits (22 income)

Fighter Research for:

Anti Air Super fighter, top quality Anti Air fighter with the latest technology Iraq can possibly get.

--------------------
 -

-

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter: in USA thread
HELLO HELLO

Day 17
USA Invades Mexico

History seems to have repeated itself, because once again Mexico has lost to America. Even though Mexico fell, it didn't fall easily, and it will cost the Americans a pretty penny.

American Victory!

Losses:
1 Destroyed M1A1 Abrams Tank
1 Destroyed Bradley Mech.
1 50% Damaged F-15C Eagle
1 Destroyed F/A-18 Super Hornet
1 Destroyed Blackhawk

Occupation Units:
-7 Units

EDIT: after i complained that the original outcome was too brutal, Fighter took of the damage to the M1A2 and the Recon Unit. so it is now:
55cr in lost/damaged units
and a 35 cr garrison

[ September 25, 2002, 03:38: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Day 18
Great Britain Invades Ireland[/b]

After heavy bombardment from Day 17, the Irish knew the end was near. They tried to save their country, not wanting to be under British rule again, but in the end it was futile to resist. Although, there are still terrorist groups inside Ireland that will stop at nothing until Ireland is free again from British control.

British Victory!

Losses:
1 Destroyed Striker Anti-Tank Unit
1 Destroyed Infantry Unit
1 50% AS-90 Self-Propelled Artillery Unit
1 Destroyed Tornado F3 Fighter Unit
1 50% Jaguar GR3 Attack Unit
1 50% Vulcan B3 Strategic Bomber Unit

Occupation Units:
-6 Units

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Iraq wonders if the UK needs any troops to help occoupy? you supply the transports and you can use 2 of my iraqi infantry units.

--------------------
 -

-

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Day 18 Italy

Credit Income 52
Starting credits 80 (24 back trade make up, and +4 trade)

Trade Ship-16
2x Otomatic-1 Anti-Aircraft Unit-16 credits
1x ASTROS II Self-Propelled Rocket Artillery -8 credits
5x Bersaglieri Infantry Unit-40 credits

Total Spent 80
Left Over-0

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Day 18 Italy

Credit Income 52
Starting credits 80 (24 back trade make up, and +4 trade)

Trade Ship-16
2x Otomatic-1 Anti-Aircraft Unit-16 credits
1x ASTROS II Self-Propelled Rocket Artillery -8 credits
5x Bersaglieri Infantry Unit-40 credits

Total Spent 80
Left Over-0

--------------------

-

Contact Info

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*