Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame   » Official Attack thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: Official Attack thread
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres no way any of these sub hunting ships can reach those british subs in time, its simply impossible

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6527 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demetrias:
The Ukrainian Frigate hearing of the Brittish unprovuced attack on the US fleet sent to aid us in a war,switchs headings in the Middle of the Atlantic to intercept the upholder Class subs. Being an all around good ship he drops depth charges on the English vessels as they begin their attack run on the Brittish vessels. If it survives the engagement with the Brittish vessels it is to continue on its mission to attack the Swedish navy.

Considering the only Country to know where my subs were is mine, the surprise attack which would have lasted all of 15 minutes would have ended as quickly with the subs going down to maximum depth ... do your frigates travel at light speed?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.49 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6264 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(wasnt sure were to post this so posting this in both places that it coudl belong)

The following Units:

1x’Durand de la Penne’ Class Destroyer
1x ’ Vittorio Veneto’ Class Helicopter Cruiser
(has a AB 212 Naval Anti-Ship/Anti-Submarine Helicopter Unit on board to assist in takign out ships)
2x ’Cassiopea’ Class Patrol Boat
1x ’Lupo’ Class Frigate-off coast of Augusta

are used to blockade the mediterrianian sea, NO other ships will be allowed in or out, unless granted permission from the homeland, The ships will not fire on any units but will simply not let any units in or out, if fired upon will return fire

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6492 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
usually when you post your strategy you shouldnt put a battle outcome because you have no idea what itd be, in your attack you had no idea you'd be hit by subs, so how would you be prepared for them? or for the French attack? as far as im concerned you were a sitting duck and you shouldnt be able to change you entire attack because you got hit....

and as far as i'm conserned you should shut the hell up and get lost.
not your place to tell me how the attacks should be worded and what info i would or wouldnt have.
and i didnt CHANGE my attack, that was the first time i ever wrote it up.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6073 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chill out, you'll live longer (unfortunately)....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6385 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the Navy’s subs fighting hitting the American fleet last turn the Forces of Great Britain and Japan take advantage of the state of un-readiness in the American homeland

Battle Orders

Great Britain

At exactly 04:00 EST (GMT – 5) the citizens of New York an Washington sleep soundly unsuspecting as 1 Vulcan B3 Strategic Bomber squadron flies over each city dropping their loads, New York’s docklands area is heavily bombed and the Whitehouse and the Pentagon are targeted in Washington.

At 04:45 the British 1st Army expeditionary contingent lands in the completely unguarded New York city harbours unloading all forces to travel straight to Washington.
The ships leave port and return for Britain for turn 17.

Once again the British subs are on the hunt for US ships, this time the transport in the Caribbean sea (I assume, thread was not updated, whereabouts unknown)

1st Army Contingent – North Atlantic on Transports
2 x Challenger II Tank Units
2 x Striker Anti-Tank Units
2 x Warrior Mechanized Infantry Units
2 x Infantry Units
2 x AS-90 Self-Propelled Artillery Units
2 x Rapier SAM Anti-Aircraft Missile Units

Bomber Command
2 x Vulcan B3 Strategic Bomber Units

1st Transport Fleet – North Atlantic
6 x Transport Ships

1st Submarine Fleet – Caribbean
2 x ’Upholder’ Class Diesel Attack Submarines

Japan

At 01:00am PST (GMT – 8) lands in Seattle and begins to move south east to patrol the north western area of America eliminating any resistance and covering the flank from the west coast begins to the start of the Missouri on the border with Canada.

Japanese Army Group B
1 x Type 90 Tank Units
1 x Type 74 Tank Units
1 x Type 89 Mechanised Infantry Units
1 x Infantry Units

Japanese Pacific Transport Fleet – North Atlantic
2 x Transport Ships

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.49 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6264 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
With the Navy’s subs fighting hitting the American fleet last turn the Forces of Great Britain and Japan take advantage of the state of un-readiness in the American homeland

Battle Orders

Great Britain

At exactly 04:00 EST (GMT – 5) the citizens of New York an Washington sleep soundly unsuspecting as 1 Vulcan B3 Strategic Bomber squadron flies over each city dropping their loads, New York’s docklands area is heavily bombed and the Whitehouse and the Pentagon are targeted in Washington.

At 04:45 the British 1st Army expeditionary contingent lands in the completely unguarded New York city harbours unloading all forces to travel straight to Washington.
The ships leave port and return for Britain for turn 17.

Once again the British subs are on the hunt for US ships, this time the transport in the Caribbean sea (I assume, thread was not updated, whereabouts unknown)

1st Army Contingent – North Atlantic on Transports
2 x Challenger II Tank Units
2 x Striker Anti-Tank Units
2 x Warrior Mechanized Infantry Units
2 x Infantry Units
2 x AS-90 Self-Propelled Artillery Units
2 x Rapier SAM Anti-Aircraft Missile Units

Bomber Command

1st Transport Fleet – North Atlantic
6 x Transport Ships

1st Submarine Fleet – Caribbean
2 x ’Upholder’ Class Diesel Attack Submarines

Japan

At 01:00am PST (GMT – 8) lands in Seattle and begins to move south east to patrol the north western area of America eliminating any resistance and covering the flank from the west coast begins to the start of the Missouri on the border with Canada.

Japanese Army Group B
1 x Type 90 Tank Units
1 x Type 74 Tank Units
1 x Type 89 Mechanised Infantry Units
1 x Infantry Units

Japanese Pacific Transport Fleet – North Atlantic
2 x Transport Ships

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RUSSIA/SWEDEN/JAPAN INVADE CHINA!

The grand battle plan of the glorious Red Army…

Russian Units being sent:
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- BMP-2 Mechanized Infantry Unit
--- BMP-3 ‘Kornet’ Anti-Tank Unit
--- Motor Recon Unit
--- Motor Recon Unit
--- 2S3 Self-Propelled Artillery Unit
--- BM-27 Rocket Artillery Unit
--- Su-35 'Super Flanker' Fighter Unit
--- A-40 ‘Mainstay’ Early Warning Unit
--- Mig-25 'Foxbat-E' Fighter Unit
--- Su-25BM ‘Frogfoot’ Attack Plane Unit
--- Tu-22M 'Backfire' Strike Bomber/Anti-Ship Unit
--- 'Slava' Class Missile Cruiser

Total Russian Force Size:
+14,000 Ground soldiers
+800 Tanks and other armored vehicles
+550 Aircraft
+250 Artillery pieces

--------

Japanese Units Being Sent:
--- Type 90 Tank Units
--- Type 90 Tank Units
--- Type 89 Mechanized Infantry Units
--- Type 89 Mechanized Infantry Units
--- Type 96 Anti-Tank Unit
--- Type 96 Anti-Tank Unit
--- Kuznetsov Class Carrier
--- Sea Harrier Fighter/Attack Unit
--- F-15J Fighter/Attack Unit
--- E-2C ‘Hawkeye’ Early Warning Unit

Total Japanese Force Size:
+300 Tanks and other Armored Vehicles
+1000 Ground Soldiers
+350 Aircraft

---------

Swedish Units Being Sent:
--- Leopard 2 Strv 122 Tank Unit

Total Swedish Force Size:
+250 Tanks

---------

Total Combined Russian/Japanese Attack Force Size:
+15,000 Combat Soldiers
+1,350 Tanks and other Armored Vehicles
+900 Aircraft
+250 Artillery Pieces

Battle Plan:
China has no idea that a gigantic Russian and Japanese army is about to attack, the attack begins with a huge artillery strike by Russian guns and rockets! Then over 900 Russian and Japanese aircraft can smash the small and outdated Chinese air force. Then our massive tank and infantry army, this is a text-book style attack with over-whelming force and speed. Our ground support planes will move in after the Chinese fighters are gone and destroy their weak M1A2 tanks and Type 98s. My Tu-22M bomber unit hits their fuel stations and command and control centers. Japanese and Swedish units follow the same plan and their tanks are of very high quality.

Advantage Units:
The biggest surprise attack, Chinese units are driving in their trucks and their units are not ready
+2x Recon Units (Make Russian and Japanese ground units better)
+2x Early Warning Aircraft Units (Make Russian and Japanese air units MUCH better in combat)

Historic/Real Life Evidence to Support Russian/Japanese Victory:
(This is legal, many players have added real life stats and knowledge to their attacks to sway the mod)

-We Outnumber them greatly

-Russian units are fighting in their home land, they know every mountain, every street and hill. The Chinese are in an unknown land with no idea about the area, they are riding in trucks and cars down the highway passing smiling Russian troops and civilian but they suddenly open fire!

-Russia beat the Chinese in 1979, this conflict showed how bad the Chinese operational and theater tactics and doctrine were. A relatively small force of Russian units stopped a large scale Chinese attack

-Chinese troops in Korea were killed in very large numbers, this conflict showed the disability for Chinese officers to think independently of their higher ranking commanders and their willingness to simply throw troops ‘into the fray’ with little/or no doctrine and orders

-The conflict in the Gulf showed that air power could be a deciding factor, in this battle the Russian and Japanese airforce outnumber the Chinese greatly and our planes are of high quality, once the Chinese fighters are swept from the sky, Russian and Japanese attack planes can freely and easily kill off Chinese ground units

-Russian forces are using the Su-35 ‘Super Flanker’ and Japanese forces are using the F-15C ‘Eagle’ both of these planes are of extremely high quality and have never been lost in combat. Our Chinese enemies are using aircraft designed in the 1960’s that are low quality rip offs of Russian aircraft of that era (so our pilots know their capabilities even better)

-The Second World War showed that massive Red Army tank and infantry attacks supported by huge amounts of artillery and close support aircraft are UNSTOPPABLE, this worked against the most powerful army on earth at the time, the Nazis

-Two units of Early Warning Aircraft are supporting the attack, the Gulf War showed that aircraft supported by AWACs units are much better in combat than ones using ground based RADAR or their own RADAR systems

[ September 23, 2002, 01:31: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6527 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHEN THE HELL DID THE UK DECIDE TO ATTACK THE US?!!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6087 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
WHEN THE HELL DID THE UK DECIDE TO ATTACK THE US?!!!! [Eek!]

September 23, 2002 00:57 GMT ... ? [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY?!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6087 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
becuase the guy playing as the US is a right wanker

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because glen changed the rules to make it so we cant do our turns AT ALL and so we cant defend ourselves.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6073 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
WHY?!!! [Eek!]

Why not ... I was happy to create world war ... !

--------------------
 -

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
whats the point of the assasination? you just waisted 40cr.
i am not being allowed to do my turn, so i have no units in the US AT ALL
a single infantry could have taken over the country. and once the US taken over, i have no factories, so i cant build new units (not to mention my income is in the low teens)

because of glen's 'new rules' convenientry being introduced at the right moment i have been cheated out of this game, and i will just give all my surviving units to israel and quit the game.

if someone finaly boots glen out of this game (and maybe the forum) then i will gladly spend the time with others to figure out what could have been done and we can see if i can save my country (and stay in the game)

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am doing it to show that you were weak and stupid to not keep any units in your country, oh and that Iraq hates america for giving weapons to rebels !

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6449 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Um, even though we ain't playin' no more, Iran wishes the US the best of luck in the dark years to come. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

Oh, and BTW, to all invading forces.

If you do anything to Texas, I swear I will smash your head's in personally. [Mad]

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

And gbotto, when did you become "de-modded"? [Confused]

--------------------
 -

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
you know what screw it. i edited out the message i had here, sorry for taking up space.

[ September 23, 2002, 16:11: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if someone finaly boots glen out of this game (and maybe the forum) then i will gladly spend the time with others to figure out what could have been done and we can see if i can save my country (and stay in the game)

glenn was one of the first ppl on this forum and he created this wargame so just shut ur mouth roddy (and he spells his name with two n's)

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6508 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
dkumral,

you are bringing up an argument (flamewar) that is dead and resolved. thats not very nice of you. leave it.

if there's a mod around who wouldnt mind spending the time to clean up this thread, that would be great. its hard to find attacks (or figure out when they were) when there's so much chatter in it. ( i know i contributed to the chatter, and i'm sorry)

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not very nice of me? i dont think it was very nice of u to say such harsh things to the guy who created the game that you are playing in, and i am not trying to start a flame war, just stating my opinion [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6508 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
the 'flame war' has been over since last night, any conflicts between me and other players has been resolved, we are ok

@roddy: i ahve lost my admin powers temoparily, otherwise i would clean this thread up ASAP [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

who took that away?

--------------------
 -

-dk-

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
EDIT: The English and the Americans have reached an agreement, and the English units have been captured. They will be sent back to Britain next turn as stated in the agreement.
The japanese transports seem to have turned back when hailed by the Cruiser

Orders:
1 Kidd Destroyer- Defend east Coast
1 Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser - Patrol N. Pacific
2 F/A-18 Super Hornets - On Alert in Washington
2 SH-60 Seahawks - Patroling East Coast for subs

thats my defence from the invasion.

to those who will object-
the West coast
the cruiser has been doing that for 3+ turns now, and it spots the japanese transports, 'hails' them asking where they are heading,
they either dont respond or lie, and it follows them, since there is only one place they could realy be going, as soon as they enter US territorial waters, the cruiser blows them out of the water

the East coast
The destroyer was escorting the trade fleet last turn, and DIDNT get destroyed in the surprise attack cause i think the mods ignored my 'narative' inclusion of it in the battle.
because i got hit HARD by a bunch of subs last turn, and england has a LOT of transports it makes sence to defend my coast. thats what i did.
the destroyer and the choppers see the advancing bombers on their radars, and get the fighters to take them out.
45 mins later the landing fleet comes in and is easily destroyed by the planes and choppers
whenever the subs show up, its not a surprise cause the destroyer and the choppers have been LOOKING for them so they fight the destroyer (which can fight subs) and the chopers (which are Anti sub, among other things).

since my forces know that there is no land defence available, they make sure that no transport lands (even if it means ignoring the subs for a little while).

not to mention that there is NOTHING to clear a beach for the transports to land at. no marines, no landing/assault ships, nothing.
if the bombers were suposed to clear a beach for the transports then:
A. the bombers get destroyed
B. that just makes it easier for my forces to intercept the transports, since they know where they were planing to land.

junglist, i suggest next time send some ships and air cover.
PAYBACK!

[ September 24, 2002, 01:40: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Britain Moves Against Ireland

Great Britain now not Under Russian mind control moves to stamp out all sectarian violence and incorporate Ireland under the British wing.
After returning from America The 1st Army land in Belfast, Northern Ireland to first remove the sectarian groups, both Catholic and Protestant.
The battle group moves to near the border to prepare for the inevitable invasion.

This is not the main invasion, only dealing with pests in NI, but the Air force will begin to shrike targets inside Ireland.

1st Army – Belfast, Northern Ireland
2 x Challenger II Tank Unit
2 x Striker Anti-Tank Unit
2 x Warrior Mechanized Infantry Unit
2 x Infantry Unit
2 x AS-90 Self-Propelled Artillery Unit
2 x Rapier SAM Anti-Aircraft Missile Unit

Attacking units turn 17

The AS90 guns open up across the border against Irish positions, Artillery is fired almost 24 hours a day.

Jaguar GR3’s begin low level attacks against Air defence in the Irish mainland, supported by Tornados.
Striking all targets round Belfast first, then moving on to Air defence on the Border.
Once Air defence has been removed the Vulcan Bombers first hit Belfast, then military installations along the border.

1st Army – Belfast, Northern Ireland

1st Air – Kent (just south of London)
4 x Tornado F3 Fighter Unit
3 x Jaguar GR3 Attack Unit

Bomber Command – Kent (just south of London)

--------------------
 -

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argentina Invades Uraguay.Turn 17

Argentine Army:
Five Leopard 1's
One IA-58 Pucara
Four M113 Mech Inf.
Two Infantry
Two AH-1 Attack Helicopters
One M109 SPA

Argentine Airforce:
One Super Etendard Naval F/A
One A-4 Sky Hawk Naval F/A
Two Mirage III F/A
C-130PG E.W.

Argentina seeking to unit the South American Content invades Uraguay. The Argentine Artillery Opens fire on the city of Salto. this is just the opening gambit as Fighters stream through the country side looking for Uraguays airforce. the C-130PG E.W. unit gives advantages to the Argentine fighters in there ability to locate and shoot down the Uraguian Fighters. The Sky Hawk is to Escort the C-130PG while the other Fighters establish airsuperiority. Once the Opposing Fighters have been engaged the Argentine Army is to poor into the City of Salto with the Mechs Supporting the Tanks and the Infantry searching the City for any ambushes. The strike craft and Attack helicopters are to provide cover for the Ground units and engage any AA guns or Artillery found first and then move on to tanks and vehicles. The Argentine Artillery is to Proved support for the whole operation and shell the areas with the heaviest Restance. Once salto is taken they are to Repeat this Preformance against the cities of Paysandu, Fray Bentos, Artigas and Rivera securing the North. Once the North is conquerd the Are to travel to the City of Mercedes and take it. The artillery will proved support for the Tanks and mechs who will cover each other will the Infantry will scout for Guerillas in areas the Tanks can't come. the Helicopters will support the infantry being more mobile it that kinda of invironment while the Strike fighters and F/A units will support the tanks. Once Mercedes is captured they Invasion force will move on to the Cities of San Jose and Las Piedras. The infantry will scout out the area for the tanks along the way to keep the tanks from being taken by Guerilla forces. Once Las Piedras Falls the Main Assualt on the Capital of Monte Video will begin. The Main attack will be like all the others the Artlillery will bombard the city preparing it for the attack the F/A's, Strikes and Attack Helicopters will stream through the City destroying Sam sites and vehicles where ever found then the Tanks supported by mechs will comb through the city searching for resitors. The infantry will do door to door searchs covering the advance of the tanks and mechs. Once the Capitol is taken the troops will comb the country side for resitancae cells and then take up Garrison duty.

--------------------
" There is always two a master and an apprentice."
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6073 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Having convinced potential invaders of the futility of invading the USA, President Roddy returns his attention to Domestic affairs. One thing that America has learned from this episode is that the US army can NOT be stranded in the middle of no where for any amount of time. So we strive to Unite our holdings into one great Empire.

turn 17
The USA Invades Mexico

Orders:
1 M1A2 Abrams tank - Attack Mexico
2 M1A1 Abrams tank - Attack Mexico
2 M2 Bradley mech - Attack Mexico
1 Airborne Infantry - Attack Mexico
1 Recon Unit - Attack Mexico
1 M109A6 Artilary - Attack Mexico (via transport ship)
1 F-15C Eagle - Attack Mexico
2 F/A-18 Super Hornets - Attack Mexico
1 UH-60L Blackhawk - Attack Mexico
1 Nimitz Super Carrier - Attack Mexico
1 Virginia Submarine - Attack Mexican Navy/Defend Nimitz Carrier
1 Transport Ship - Miami to Cancun (with M109A6 Art. aboard)

quote:
CIA military info on Mexico
Military branches: National Defense Secretariat (includes Army and Air Force), Navy Secretariat (includes Naval Air and Naval Infantry)
Military expenditures - dollar figure: $4 billion (FY99)

oh and i know you dont realy care Fighter, but i realy wanted to put this in.
USA attack force=50cr worth of tanks, 34cr of infantry (mech and airborne), 18cr of suport land units, 36cr of airforce, 105cr of navy. for a total of 243cr worth of units attacking Mexico.

The first objective of the attack is to clear a landing site for the transport to unload the Artilary. So the whole attack force goes north from Belize and takes control of the cities of Merido, Progreso and Cancun.
The Carrier, Sub and Transprot come in from the west (the sub and the 2 F/A-18s on the carrier sinking any Mexican navy that tryes to intercept) and land the artilary unit in Cancun.
The Navy stays NorthWest of Cancun and prevent any Mexican Navy from leaving the gulf.
The Attack Force (now including the artilary) goes West towards Mexico City and the Mexican army.

The Recon Unit provides warning of the positions of the enemy, the artilary opens fire on the Enemy AA positions first then anti-tank units, then switch to bombing general enemy forces, and the F/A-18s come in(once the AA guns are down to add their bombardment to the Artilary's (the F-15C keeping the sky's safe, with help from the F/A-18s if needed).
While the bombardment is going on, the combined army of Tanks and Mech Infs head towards the enemy, and the Blackhawk with the Airborne inf heads for the enemy command center(attacking it when the main forces engage the enemy) to completely disorient the enemy forces.
Once the Army (tank/mech) reach the enemy positions, the artilary(staying away from the fighting, moving if needed to avoid confrontation with enemy) and F/A-18s (if they arent busy with air fighting) switch to ondemand bombardment.
The Recon Units job during the fighting is to make sure the Artilary does not get surprised by enemy forces, and the Tanks/Mechs dont get flanked.
Once Mexico City is taken, and the main enemy forces are destroyed, the Attack force is to head up north to take control of the rest of the country, and the Navy(with one of the F/A-18s joining it) is to head into the gulf and destroy the remainders of the Mexican Navy.

[ September 25, 2002, 01:48: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Britain Moves into Ireland

Turn 18 Attack, cont. from 17

-

-
After a nights shelling of front line positions around the border city of Monaghan and the border east from there.

Strikes by Jaguar GR3s are carried out around Drogheda in preparation for when British troops reach the city.

Dublin is Subject to bombing again from the Vulcan bombers, which is ordered to cease merely 15 minutes before the entrance of British troops.

-  -
The AS-90 guns which have been firing since they returned from America turn 17 stop as an armoured assault is initiated on Ireland, first entering East of Monaghan heading for Drogheda, then on to Dublin. Capturing and securing the capital removing government and dealing with any more terrorists after.

1st Army – Ireland
2 x Challenger II Tank Unit
2 x Striker Anti-Tank Unit
2 x Warrior Mechanized Infantry Unit
2 x Infantry Unit
2 x Rapier SAM Anti-Aircraft Missile Unit

1st Air – Kent (just south of London)
4 x Tornado F3 Fighter Unit
3 x Jaguar GR3 Attack Unit

Bomber Command – Kent (just south of London)

[ September 25, 2002, 02:04: Message edited by: Junglist ]

--------------------
 -

Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 18
10c in treasury, 36cpt, 46c to spend
Purchases
Send 5c gift to Japan...5c
Units
2x Mi-24 ‘Hind-F’ Attack Helicopter Units...16c
Purchases
1x Foriegn Trade Center...20c
Orders
See attack thread. Everything else is normal.
46c available, 41c spent, 5c in treasury

RUSSIA JUGGERNAUGHT HEADS FOR KAZAKHSTAN

-

Units attacking:

3x 2S3 Self-Propelled Artillery Unit
2x BM-27 Rocket Artillery Unit

Strike Force Alpha
4x T-80UM1 Tank Units
1x BMP-3 ‘Kornet’ Anti-Tank Unit
8x Infantry Units
1x Mi-24 ‘Hind-F’ Attack Helicopter Units
2x Mechanized Infantry Unit

Strike Force Beta
3x T-80UM1 Tank Units
1x Mi-24 ‘Hind-F’ Attack Helicopter Units
8x Infantry units
1x 1x BMP-3 ‘Kornet’ Anti-Tank Unit
3x Mechanized Infantry Unit

Air Strike Force 1
2x Su-35 'Super Flanker' Fighter Units
2x Su-25BM ‘Frogfoot’ Attack Plane Units
1x Mig-25 'Foxbat-E' Fighter Unit

Air Strike Force 2
2x Su-35 'Super Flanker' Fighter Units
2x Su-25BM ‘Frogfoot’ Attack Plane Units
1x Mig-25 'Foxbat-E' Fighter Unit

INVASION
Air Strike Force 1 is to covertly fly to the capital of Astana, and commence bombing of government, especially military, buildings. Once most of the buildings have been leveled, head back to Russia along the Kazakh-Russia border, taking out any anti-aircraft and/or any army bases on the way.

Begin sending in Strike Force Alpha to cities along the Kazakh-Russian border, begining at the west side, and working through cities like Oral, Quostana, and Petropavlovsk. upon reachin Petropavlovsk, head straight south to the damaged capital, and capture it.

Air Strike force 2 is to commence operational bombings and to secure air superiority of the Kazakh skies. Make sure to strategically bomb southern cities. Aid any army force in need.

Strike force Beta is to begin opertaion by taking the safe route that team Alpha made en route to the capital. From there, begin city-hopping the southern cities, until finally making it back to the Capsian sea.

All the while during Alpha's attack, Artillary at the border is firing at the concentration of troops to aid them. During team Betas route to the capital, the Artillary is to follow and give support where needed the most.

[ September 25, 2002, 01:54: Message edited by: Jason the King ]

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6074 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
USA Turn 18
in preparation to attack Dominican Republic
Destroy the Dom Rep Navy

1 F/A-18 Super Hornets - Nimitz Carrier
1 Nimitz Super Carrier - Carribean Sea, North Atlantic
1 Virginia Submarine - Carribean Sea, North Atlantic
1 Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser - Carribean Sea, North Atlantic

if any of their Airforce comes to the aid of their Navy, the F/A-18 and the Cruiser should be able to take it out.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argentina invades Paraguay.
Turn 19

Argentine Army:
Five Leopard 1's
One IA-58 Pucara
Four M113 Mech Inf.
Two Infantry
One M109 SPA

Argentine Airforce:
Two Mirage III F/A
C-130PG E.W.

The small but capable Argentine Army once again sets its sights on conquest. this time it is the small Country of Paraguay. The Argentine army now just a couple of miles from the Capitol of Paraguay opens fire with a sustaned artillery barge. Hunting sams and anit-aircarft units and the opposing artillery. Hitting its counter parts hard. Then the Argentine airforce streams over the border to engage the enemy. The C-130PG giving away the positions of the enemy jets and there anti airweapons. The position of the Anti-air units and facilities is radioed back to the Artillery which hits those hard to relieve pressure on the Fighters. The smaller Sky Hawks gaurd the C-130PG while thier brethren shoot down the enemy jets. As the air battle is engaged the main invasion force streams over the border the Mechs and tanks in the lead each supporting each other as they drive against the enemy army. Once they have reached the city they allow the infantry to spread out and cover them as they roll down the streets hunting the opposition. The Strike craft and attack helicopters are to proved heavy support for the tanks in there frontal assualt and then once the fighting has reached the city to kill every thing that moves. If there are any units left from the air battle they are to provide cover support for the pacification of the city. Once the Capitol is taken the C-130PG is to be escorted through a tour of the country looking for sam sites and anti-aircraft weapons. If any are found the fighters,strikes and assualt helicopters are to waste them. Once the country side is sweeped of Sams and anti-aircraft units the army is to take every major city in the country one by one elimanating those who had SAMs and anti-aircraft units first. Then proceding on until every major city had pledged alligence to the Government or been siezed. The assualts are to procede as the first with the tanks and mechs supporting each other and the Infantry clearing the side streets of Guerillas. The airforce is to provide support cover for the ground assualt while the artillery is to provide cover fire where ever requested by the units. Once the country is taken the army is to Garrison and diggin at the Capitol of Asuncion until new orders arrive.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6073 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Turn 19
remembering that one of our conqests still has a border with an independent government, President Roddy orders....
USA Invades the Dominican Republic
Orders
1x M1A2 Abrams tank - Dominican Rep.
1x M1A1 Abrams tank - Dominican Rep.
1x M2 Bradley mech - Dominican Rep.
1x Airborne Infantry - Dominican Rep.
1x Recon Unit - Dominican Rep.
1x M109A6 Artilary - Dominican Rep.
1x C-17 Globemaster Air Transport Plane - Paradrop Airinfantry
2 F/A-18 Super Hornets on Nimitz Carrier- Attack Dominican Rep.
1x Nimitz Super Carrier - Attack Dominican Rep.
1x Virginia Submarine - Attack Dominican Rep.
1x Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser - Attack Dominican Rep.

Combined US force: land= 74, air=39, sea =131

quote:
The CIA Factbooks info on Dominican Republic's Military
Military branches: Army, Navy, Air Force, National Police
Military expenditures - dollar figure: $180 million (FY98)

The Dom Rep Navy was taken care of yesterday, so in this attack the navy can conectrate on shore bombardment.
The attack starts with the coastal city of Monte Cristi, then works SouthEast to Santiago, then to La Vega, and then to San Francisco De Macoris and then heads south to the capitol city of Santo Domingo. while the army is heading to Santo Domingo, the Navy swings around the island and assaults the Capito just as the Army reaches it.

the F/A-18s handle the enemy airforce and then start bombardment of the enemy ground forces.
The recon Unit is to scout ahead of the Army and during the battle is to keep the commanders informed of enemy movements to prevent flanking and surprise attacks on the artilary.
The Artilary is to stay back and bombard the enemy from a safe distance, moving out of harms way if the recon unit finds any enemy forces too close to the artilary.
The Airborne Infantry is to paradrop onto the comand centers of the enemy forces in the capitol once the anti air guns have been shut down by the artilary.
the tanks and the mech inf are to work together to compensate for eachothers weakneses.

[ September 27, 2002, 00:07: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Argentina invades Bolivia.

Argentine Army:
Six Leopard 1's
One IA-58 Pucara
Five M113 Mech Inf.
Three Infantry
Two M109 SPA

Argentine Airforce:
Two Mirage III F/A
C-130PG E.W.

The Argentine Military continues its conquest north. This time with teh invasion of Bolivia. The new and old Artillery units begin the invasion of Bolivia with an artillery barage of the City of Santa Cruz. Then the F/A's stream over the border to attack the Bolivian airforce. The Sky Hawk escorts the C-130PG as it hunts the location of the Enemy aircraft which are then taken down by the Mirrages and Etendard. Once the air battle is engaged the tanks and mech stream across the border with the Leopards and Mechs supporting each other as they engage the Enemy troops. The artillery is in ready fire mode now and a waits orders from the Mechs and Tanks to so they can help out when any resitance is meet. Once in the city the Infantry is to spread out and cover the tanks and mechs from ambushes from Guerilla's. The Strikes and Attack Helicopters are to support the tanks in their main push against the Enemy after they have made sure and eliminated the Enemy anti-aircraft guns and Sam sites in the area. And then to destroy any enemy units found in the city. Once the City is captured the Invasion for is to Use it for a staging Ground to attack the near by area in the same way they captured this one. Then once they have the cities of Cochabamba and Sucre and Oruro they are to move on to the Capitol of La Paz. They will use the same strategies as the previous attacks. After the Capitol is conquered the Army is to stay there and Passify the rest of the country.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TURN 21

China Invades Japan!

-

Chinese troops have been preparing for ages to invade Taiwan, or so everybody believed.

But actually intelligence tells Premier Nemesis that the Japanese government planned to help Russia invade China, and that makes Japan a bad neighbour, and a terrible ally, which it was at that time.

The Chinese Armed Forces have been training on Hainan Dao, and in a secure military camp there have practiced amphibious assaults and been forced to learn the invasion plan by heart. Their families were there also, so that they didn't need to leave and therefore prevented any leaks.

Their families are now being held securely on the mainland while the army travels to Shanghai to board transports to begin the invasion.

Plan of Invasion

The invasion is to be commanded by Premier Nemesis himself, a man who rose through the ranks due to his bravery and skill, not to mention leadership and tactical mind.

In the first move of the day, the combined air power of the 1st and 2nd Assault Armies, which amounts to six J9 Fighter squadrons, four Q5 strike fighter squadrons, one AWACS Early Warning Squadron and two WZ9 attack helicopters will combine with an American F-15 squadron(which before the invasion gave lectures to the Chinese pilots so we know the Japanese planes inside out) and two F/A-18 squadronsand one F-14D squadron to destroy the Japanese Air Force, on the ground as much as possible(using surprise) or just bring them out into an open battle. Four Russian Su-35 squadrons will be very good at close combat with the F-15s of Japan, so the Chinese Air Force is to try and bring the Japanese into dogfighting as often as possible. But the air power is NOT to leave the invasion force to far behind, it is to defend it at ALL costs.

At sea, two SeaHawk anti-submarine warfare(ASW) helicopters(one Chinese, one American) are to hunt down the Japanese submarines in conjuction with the American "Kidd" class destroyer and "Virginia" class submarine, as well as the Russian "Grisha" class corvette.

The Chinese "Anqing" class frigate is to work with the "Krivak" class frigate of Russia to hunt down and destroy the Japanese aircraft carrier, with air support of course(and SeaHawk help if they have finished hunting subs).

The American "Ticonderoga" class AEGIS cruiser and the two Russian "Slava" class missile cruisers are to support the Nimitz, America's supercarrier, and to defend the transports, at any cost. This is also a primary job for ALL other ships if they cannot complete or have already completed their missions - DEFEND THE TRANSPORTS!

The 1st Chinese Shock Army has trained for years, and has valuable combat experience from the invasion of Mongolia. In this invasion, they will wait until the all clear is given, then follow the air power in with their assault transports. The three divisions will land to secure a beachead near Fukuoka on the island of Kyushu, being supported by the air force and their own assault transports.

The tactic throughout this invasion will be for each Assault Army to work as a combined arms unit, their WZ9 attack helicopters and air support to work closely with the artillery and ground units to badly hurt the enemy.

Once ths beachead is secure, the first wave is to leave Shanghai on board the transports. This first wave is the 1st Assault Army, the elite and the pride of China. With their modern technology, they are well equipped to capture the first objective, Fukuoka itself.

Once this is secured, the transports will return to pick up the 2nd Assault Army. One transport isnt required for this and may be empty, but it will be used to ferry back casualties and to help any ship that is sunk.

Once both Assault Armies have landed, the aim will be to secure the rest of Kyushu, especially Kitakyushu.

With Kyushu secure, the 1st Shock Army will paradrop into Shikoku while the 1st and 2nd Assault Armies are quickly transported, either using transports or by using quick-assault bridges to mainland Japan.

If the 1st Shock run into difficulty in Shikoku, then reinforcements can be sent from the 2nd Assault Army.

The 1st and 2nd Assault Armies will continue onwards to capture Kobe and Osaka, and the 2nd will then press on to invade Nagoya, while the 1st carries out another daring amphibious assault on Sendai. The air force is to provide cover for their seperate services, or to fly over the whole zone in a huge fighter sweep if Japanese planes are still around.

Finally, the 1st Shock Army will take Akita while the 1st and 2nd Assault Armies assault Tokyo, in a mass invasion. The navy is to bombard Tokyo heavily first, to weaken the defences.

Once mainland Japan is secure, the 2nd Assault Army will take Hokkaido, with reinforcements from the 1st Army if necessary.

Once Japan is subdued, a popular campaign is to begin to introduce the Japanese people into the way of Xin Sheng, which is very like their old Bushido code of honour.

Forces being sent:

Chinese

1st Chinese Shock Army "The Xin Sheng Serpents"
Location: Invading Japan Orders: Invade Japan Stance: Ready to fight
The Dare Devils(Parachute Division)
The White Fangs(Parachute Division)
The Death Stalkers(Parachute Division)
The Chariots of Fire(H9 Assault Transport Helicopter Squadron)
The Eagle's Wings(H9 Assault Transport Helicopter Squadron)
The Lynx Aces(Lynx Assault Transport Helicopter Squadron)

TOTAL STRENGTH:
3 Parachute Divisions
2 H9 Assault Transports
1 Lynx Assault Tranport

1st Chinese Assault Army "The Xin Sheng Dragons"
1st Xin Sheng Division(M1A2 Tank Division)
6th Xin Sheng Division(M1A2 Tank Division)
7th Xin Sheng Division(M1A2 Tank Division)
8th Xin Sheng Division(M1A2 Tank Division)
5th Xin Sheng Division(M1A2 Tank Division)
1st Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
2nd Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
3rd Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
5th Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
6th Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
1st Xin Sheng Artillery(Type 85 Self Propelled Artillery Division)
4th Xin Sheng Artillery(Type 85 Self Propelled Artillery Division)
5th Xin Sheng Artillery(Type 85 Self Propelled Artillery Division)
1st Chinese Mech Infantry(TYW307 Mechanised Infantry Division)
2nd Chinese Mech Infantry(TYW307 Mechanised Infantry Division)
3rd Chinese Mech Infantry(TYW307 Mechanised Infantry Division)
The Eyes of Xin Sheng(Motor Recon Division)
1st Wings of the Dragon(J9 Fighter Squadron)
2nd Wings of the Dragon(J9 Fighter Squadron)
3rd Wings of the Dragon(J9 Fighter Squadron)
1st Strike Fighters(Q5 Strike Fighter Squadron)
2nd Strike Fighters(Q5 Strike Fighter Squadron)
1st Chinese Early Warning Squadron(Y8AEW Squadron)
Hell's Hawks(WZ9 Attack Helicopter Squadron)

TOTAL STRENGTH:
5 M1A2 Divisions
5 Infantry Divisions
3 TYW307 Mech Infantry Divisions
3 Type 85 Self-propelled Artillery Divisions
1 Motor Recon Division
3 J9 Squadrons
2 Q5 Squadrons
1 Y8AEW Squadron
1 WZ9 Squadron

2nd Chinese Assault Army "The Xin Sheng Lions"
2nd Xin Sheng Division(T98 Tank Division)
3rd Xin Sheng Division(T98 Tank Division)
4th Xin Sheng Division(T98 Tank Division)
9th Xin Sheng Division(T98 Tank Division)
10th Xin Sheng Division(T98 Tank Division)
7th Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
8th Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
9th Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
10th Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
11th Chinese Division(Infantry Division)
2nd Xin Sheng Artillery(Towed Artillery Division)
3rd Xin Sheng Artillery(Towed Artillery Division)
6th Xin Sheng Artillery(Type 85 Self Propelled Artillery Division)
4th Chinese Mech Infantry(TYW307 Mechanised Infantry Division)
5th Chinese Mech Infantry(TYW307 Mechanised Infantry Division)
6th Chinese Mech Infantry(TYW307 Mechanised Infantry Division)
The Ears of Xin Sheng(Motor Recon Division)
4th Wings of the Dragon(J9 Fighter Squadron)
5th Wings of the Dragon(J9 Fighter Squadron)
6th Wings of the Dragon(J9 Fighter Squadron)
3rd Strike Fighters(Q5 Strike Fighter Squadron)
4th Strike Fighters(Q5 Strike Fighter Squadron)
The Golden Eagles(WZ9 Attack Helicopter Squadron)

TOTAL STRENGTH:
5 T98 Divisions
5 Infantry Divisions
3 TYW307 Mech Infantry Divisions
1 Type 85 Self-propelled Artillery Divisions
2 Towed Artillery Divisions
1 Motor Recon Division
3 J9 Squadrons
2 Q5 Squadrons
1 WZ9 Squadron

1st Chinese Assault Fleet "The Xin Sheng Sharks"
Location: Yellow Sea Orders: Invading Japan Stance: Ready to fight
TDS means The Dragon's Ship
TDS Nemesis(Anqing Class Frigate)[formerly known as the Xin Sheng]
TDS Honour(Transport Ship)
TDS Revenge(Transport Ship)
TDS Pride(Transport Ship)
TDS Justice(Transport Ship)
TDS Prey(Transport Ship)
TDS Tiger(Transport Ship)
TDS Patriot(Transport Ship)
The Dragon's Dolphins(SH60 ASW Squadron)

TOTAL STRENGTH:
1 Anqing class frigate
7 Transport ships

American
1x SH-60 Seahawk(on board Nimitz)
2x F/A-18 Super Hornets(on board Nimitz)
1x F-14D Tomcat(on board Nimitz)
1x F-15C Eagle(already based in Shanghai)
1x Kidd Class Destroyer
1x Virginia Submarine
1x Ticonderoga Missile Cruiser
2x Transport Ship

Russian
'Slava' Class Missile Cruiser
'Slava' Class Missile Cruiser
'Krivak' Class Frigate
’Grisha’ Class Corvette
4x Su-35 'Super Flanker' Fighter Units

[ September 28, 2002, 01:37: Message edited by: uknemesis ]

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6527 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ON BEHALF OF JAPAN:

CREDITS 39CREDITSX5DAYS=195

48X INFANTRY UNITS

SPENT =192

ICE
X
[Smile]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6367 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO مرحبًا مرحبًا

-

Day 21

Israel Invades Syria with Egypt!

Ground Forces
Total Worth = 234 credits

Scouting Division
1 Mobile Scout Unit
1 ‘Achzarit’ Mechanized Infantry Unit

1st Defensive Division
3 Merkava Mk3 Tank Units
3 ‘Achzarit’ Mechanized Infantry Units

2nd Defensive Division
3 Merkava Mk3 Tank Units

3rd Defensive Division
2 M270 MLRS Rocket Artillery Units
2 Infantry Units

Air Forces
Total Worth = 117 credits

1st Air Division
1 IAI ‘Lavi’ Fighter Unit
1 F-15 ‘Baz’ Fighter Unit

2nd Air Division

Air Scouting Division
1 E-2C Hawkeye ‘Daya’ Early Warning Unit

Bombing Air Division
2 F-4E Phantom 2000 Fighter/Attack Units
1 F-15I ‘Ra’am’ Attack Unit

Naval Forces
Total Worth = 78 credits

Navy Division
3 ‘Eilat’ Class Missile Corvettes
1 ‘Ticonderoga’ Class Missile Cruiser

Total Military Worth = 429 credits
Note: Iraq is making 22 credits Daily at the moment. If you take 21 and multiply it by 21 you get 462 credits. However, Iraq wasn’t making 22 credits the entire game.

ATTACK PLAN

Air Purification
The 1st and 2nd Air Divisions are to fly right into Syria clearing out any resistance that might be sent in from Iraq. The Air Scouting Division which consists of a E-2C Hawkeye ‘Daya’ Early Warning Unit, protected by a IAI ‘Lavi’ Fighter Unit, will be the eyes of the Air Divisions. This E-2C Hawkeye will give the Air Divisions early warning of when enemy aircraft are coming, and where they are coming from. On the ground the Scouting Division will be warning the planes up above of where any anti-aircraft resistance may come from. However, reports show there are no anti-aircraft ground units in Syria at the moment.

Death From Above

Once all enemy aircraft have been taken out, the Bombing Air Division will come in. They will be targeting any ground units in Syria. The Bombing Air Division consists of Fighter/Attack or regular Attack planes. They should do considerable damage to all ground units. With help from the Scouting Division they will be able to find their targets.

Conquering By Land

Anything left over from the air raids will be wiped out by 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Defensive Divisions. The 3rd Division will stay far behind the 1st and 2nd Divisions since it consists of two Artillery Divisions protected by Infantry. The 3rd Defensive Division Artillery will fire on enemy units in front of the 1st and 2nd divisions. The Scouting Division will once again be the eyes and ears. If they see a large force coming, they will radio in the Bombing Air Division to drop some bombs on them from above before they enemy units can reach the 1st and 2nd Defensive Divisions. If they 1st and 2nd Defensive Units are attacked, the Artillery will not fire there to get the enemy for risk of destroyed friendly units, but may still fire beyond if needed. This will depend on what news the Scouting Division brings back. The Merkava Mk3 Tank Units in the 1st and 2nd Divisions are for DEFENSE ONLY! They are to defend their ground, and the units around them. They are not to go on an offensive against enemy units that may be retreating or just standing there.

Defending The Waters

The Naval Division’s main job is to protect the Trade Routes from enemy attack. So they will be on the look out for any Iraqi ships around. If they find any, the Naval Division is ordered to blow them out of the water.

Press Conference

Prime Minister Shagi Fighter walks into the full conference room. Cameras are flashing, news reporters shouting, as the Prime Minister walks up to the Podium. The Prime Minister looks down at his hands resting on the podium as if in deep thought, then looks back up again at the crowd.
PM Fighter: I’m sure you all know why I have called for this Press Conference. As of today, Day 21, Israel entered into a war against Iraq.
[More cameras began to flash, and reporters jumped out of their seats, raising their hands high hoping the Prime Minister would call on them for questions.]
PM Fighter: I’m sure many of you have questions, but please let me fill everyone in on some things. If there are questions left after I will try and answer them if I’m allowed to, and the answer won’t compromise the safety of Israeli troops. First question many of you may be asking is why attack Iraq. I didn’t plan on attacking Iraq; however, President Ice of Egypt came to me asking for Israel’s support in an attack against Iraq. Egypt needed to pass through Israel to get to Iraq, and needed our permission to use the land. I knew that if I allowed Egypt through, that Iraq would consider us an enemy no matter what. And I didn’t want to damper relations with Egypt because of trade, and they share a border with us. It would be worse to have Egypt as an enemy. Another thing is, when the UN made me Prime Minister, it became my job to protect Israel. Iraq may not be a threat now, but it could be in the future. And also Israel needs to expand. Unlike the United States, which has been going Imperialist, Israel hasn’t gained any land. It’s about time we flex our muscles, and show the world that Israel is a force that shouldn’t be messed with. I’ll be taking any questions.
[Reporters go wild trying to get the Prime Minister’s attention.]
PM Fighter: [pointing a finger at a reporter] Yes, you ma’am.
A woman reporter in the audience stands up. She looks at her note pad first, then looks at the Prime Minister.
Reporter #1: Do you plan on getting anymore help in this attack against Iraq? And what about the invasion of Japan, will Israel get involved with that?
PM Fighter: We plan on getting no more help from other countries in this war against Iraq. As for the second question, I’ve decided that Israel will stay neutral for now. Israel has it’s own affairs to attend to before it can get involved with the rest of the world. I think I’ve given out enough information. Thank you for your time, and good night. I ask that everyone pray for our troops also. I may everyone have a good night.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6220 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F-1 Mirage squad is to shoot down the oncoming early warning planes.

two MiG-23 jet squads and one MiG-21 squads are to attack from underneath the slow isreal Bombers.

ten infantry and three T-72 Tank units are to flank the slow Isreali tanks, indeed they are the best defensive tanks in the world but offense is by far their best area.

five infantry to team up with three Assad Babyl tanks and four infantry units to crate a barrier around key bases as Mi-24 assault choppers lift off quickly to attack the artillery and slow tanks. the Mi-24 is one of the most heavily armed and one of the fastest choppers in service and should make quick work of his slow tanks.

two Ot-62 Mech infantry units with two T-72 tank units ride quickly under the Mi-24's to attack AA and artillery as well.

Towed artillery pounds on the slow isreali tanks with Strela AA units protecting them from air attack, an Ot-62 Mech infantry unit surrounds the AA unit for defence, with two infantry units as well.

one AN 12 transport is to transport one AIrborne infantry unit to Syria front lines and have them parachute behind the enemy, as a Mi-17 transport copter lets off the second airborne infantry unit with the towed Artillery for added protection

( more to come )

Defending: three Ot-62 Mech infantry units

two MiG-23 fighter units ( expirenced Syria war )

one MiG-21 fighter unit

one F-1 Mirage fighter/attacker unit

three Assad Babyl tank units (expirenced from Syria war)

23 infantry units( half from Syria war)

six T-72M1 tank units ( expirenced Syria war)

Strela AA unit

Mi-24 HINDS ( expirenced from Syria war)

[ September 28, 2002, 05:21: Message edited by: kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6449 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Turn 21
USA aids Chinese invasion of Japan
UK already has this stuff in his attack post, but i figured i'd post it anyway just for 'Better safe then sorry" kind of reasons.
The units' specific orders are in the Chinese invasion plan post.

1x Nimitz Super Carrier - Under Chinese control for Invasion
2x F/A-18 Super Hornet - on Nimitz Carrier
1x F-14D Tomcat - on Nimitz Carrier
1x SH-60 Seahawk - on Nimitz Carrier
1x Ticonderoga Cruiser - Under Chinese control for Invasion
1x Kidd Class Destroyer - Under Chinese control for Invasion
1x Virginia Class Sub - Under Chinese control for Invasion
2x Transport Ship - Under Chinese control for Invasion
1x F-15C Eagle - Under Chinese control for Invasion

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that would be smart, Roddy.

Russia aids China in invasion of Japan

Navy
--- 'Krivak' Class Frigate
--- ’Grisha’ Class Corvette

Airforce

All units stated above are under Chinese control.

--------------------
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6074 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt Invades Syria

Paratrooper Army
x3 Paratrooper Infantry Unit
x1 Recon Unit
x2 Commando Mk1 Assault Transport Helicopter Unit
x2 C-130 Air Transport Unit

1st Assault Army
x5 M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit
x2 YPR-765 Mechanized Infantry Unit
x6 Infantry Unit
x2 Nile-2 Anti-Aircraft Unit
x2 Crotale I1 Chaparral Anti-Aircraft Unit
x2 Towed Artillery Unit
x1 SP-122 Self-Propelled Artillery Unit
x2 Suqr 30 Rocket Artillery Unit

Home Guard - Left in Egypt
x1 M60A3 Patton Tank Unit
x1 Rames 2 Tank Unit
x6 Infantry Unit

1st Air Group
x7 F-16C Fighter/Attack Unit
x2 Mig-21A Fighter Unit

Air Support Group
x4 Mirage-5SDD Fighter Unit

Egyptian units in the initial air assault fly with Israeli Air force,
the 1st Air groups F-16s Are first fitted out for air to air combat

This adds up to 13 air units in the initial 'cleansing' facing (as far
as I can tell from the mess of Iraq's spasticated thread) 4 Iraqi
fighters.

With these odds the 1st Air after they have spent their weapons load
return to base to be fitted out for ground attack.

The paratroops army's Commando Mk1 Assault Transport Helicopter Units
land 2 paratroops units to the west of Damascus clearing for the C-130
Air Transport Units to land one more paratrooper division and the recon
unit.
From here the Recon units will move deeper into Syria and gain
intelligence and communicate with the planes, also passing vital info to
the Army waiting to enter Syria. The paratrooper divisions, also acting
as forward air controllers for the air assault begin to hit local ground
targets with the true aggression of paratroopers.

Once the Air raids have completed most of their objectives the main
ground force enters, heading to Damascus to first link up with the
paratrooper units then assault the rest of the country.
The 1st Egyptian assault army spearheads the main attack into Syria
supported by the Israeli ground forces.

Ice
xx

[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6367 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Russia
Turn 22
0c in treasury, 37cpt, 37c to spend
Purchases
Units
2 Trade ships...32c
Structures
No structures this turn...
Orders
Attack Uzbekistan. See Attack thread.
37c available, 32c spent, 4c in treasury

RUSSIA INVADES Uzbekistan

Problem of terrorist strikes against Russia provoked her mighty arms to suprisingly enter Uzbekistan. The tiny oil fields spread througout the country will definitly aid the Russian Democracy.

Assualt Army I
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- T-90 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- Mi-24 ‘Hind-F’ Attack Helicopter Unit

Assualt Army II
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- Infantry Unit
--- T-90 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- T-80UM1 Tank Unit
--- Motor Recon Unit
--- Ka-52 ‘Hokum’ Attack Helicopter Unit
--- Mi-24 ‘Hind-F’ Attack Helicopter Units

Air Force I
--- A-40 ‘Mainstay’ Early Warning Unit
--- Tu-22M 'Backfire' Strike Bomber/Anti-Ship Unit

Assualt Plans

Assualt Army II is to sweep through the desolate western parts of the country, takign any military bases and/or SAM sites they find. Target the cities of Nukus, Urganch, and as far as to Jizzakh. Airforce I is to not stay to far behind, and being able to intercept any enemy aircraft BEFORE they reach Russian land forces. Achieve air superiority, however easy that may be.

Air Force I is to loop through the west and target any concentration of troops or military-producing factories. Achieve air superiority, however easy that may be.

Assault Army I is to force thier way through the populated east part of the country and to capture the capital as their first move, make sure the army is to take the president/leader into custody for trial for terrorism in Moscow. Make SAM sites a 2nd priority (1st to be opposing forces).

Air Force I is to follow the Assault Army I into battle, staying clear of SAMs until they are destroyed, and laying waste to any defensive artillary and any high concentrations of enemy troops. Achieve air superiority, however easy that may be.

[ September 29, 2002, 23:23: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Turn 22
Argentina invades Peru.

Argentine Army:
Six Leopard 1's
One IA-58 Pucara
Five M113 Mech Inf.
Three Infantry
Two M109 SPA

Argentine Airforce:
Two Mirage III F/A
C-130PG E.W.

The Argentine Artillery Opens fire on the City of Puerto Maldonado. Once the artillery barage begins the Airforce is to lift off and attack the Peruvian AirForce. The C-130PG under escort by the SkyHawks will give the enemy aircraft locations away. As the Airbattle is engaged the Tanks and Mechs will cross the border to engage the defenses of the City of Puerto Maldonado. The Artillery will now be in request fire mod and shell any reported spots of heavy engagements. The mechs and tanks will be self supporting. Once into the city the Infantry will spread out and cover the tanks and mechs from Guerillas and ambushes from small side streets. the strike craft and assualt helicopters are to support the tanks in the main engage ment and provide cover as the city is taken. After the city falls the amry is to continue this way Hitting Cusco, Huancayo, San Martin, and then on to the Capitol of Lima. Each city is to be captured in the same way as the first. Once the Capitol is taken the troops to passify the rest of the country city by city.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

France Invades Belgium

In a surprise attack the French Military crosses the border French border into Belgium.

The Battle Order of the French Military

French Army
--Leclerc Tank Unit
--Leclerc Tank Unit
--Leclerc Tank Unit
--Leclerc Tank Unit
--Leclerc Tank Unit
--AMX-10RC Unit
--AMX-10RC Unit
--Armored Recon Unit
--AMX-10P Mech. Infantry Unit
--AMX-10P Mech. Infantry Unit
--VAB Mechanized Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Infantry Unit
--Paratrooper Infantry Unit
--AMX-10P HOT Anti-Tank Unit
--AMX-10 Roland Anti-Aircraft Missile Unit
--AMX-10 Roland Anti-Aircraft Missile Unit
--VAB T-20 Anti-Aircraft Unit
--Towed Artillery Unit
--LRM MLRS Rocket Artillery Unit
--SA 400 ‘Tiger’ Attack Helicopter Unit

French Air Force
--Rafale C Fighter/Attack Unit
--Mirage F1 CT Attack/Fighter Unit
--Mirage F1 CT Attack/Fighter Unit
--Mirage 2000-5F Fighter Unit
--Mirage 2000 B Fighter Unit
--Mirage 2000 D Attack Unit
--Mirage IVP Strike Bomber Unit
--C-160 Transall Air Transport Unit
--C-160G AWACS Early Warning Unit

French Navy
--'FMN Le Victoire' ’D’Estienne D’Orves’ Class Frigate
--'FMN Le Liberté' ’Georges Leygues’ Class Destroyer
--'FMN Charles De Gualle' ’Charles De Gualle’ Class Nuclear Powered Carrier
--'FMN Paris' ’Slava’ Class Missile Cruiser
--'FMN Le Bonaparte' ’Amethyste’ Class Nuclear Powered Attack Submarine

French Naval Air Force
'Naval Air Defense' Based on Carrier FMN Charles De Gualle
--Super Etendard Naval Attack/Fighter Unit
--Rafale M Naval Fighter/Attack Unit

The Ground Attackp
The 5 Leclerc tank units move across the Northern French border into Belgium attacking any tanks or armored vehicles of the Belgian Army. Along with the tanks, 4 VAB Mechanized Infantry Units and 2 AMX-10P Mechanized Infantry Units will attack any Belgian Infantry Units present. The 2 AMX-10RC Units escort the Mechanized Infantry Units, ensuring that the Mechanized Infantry are well defended. An Armored Recon Unit will be in front of the attacking ground forces, pointing out any enemy targets to the ground forces.

After the initial attack the 14 French Infantry Units will move in, attacking any Belgian infantry forces that are left. 1 Paratrooper Unit parachutes from the C-130 transports and captures all Belgian bridges and buildings after the initial attack.

Just behind the frontlines, assisting the Tanks and Mechanized Infantry are the French Artillery Units. 1 AMX-10P HOT Anti-Tank Unit, 1 Towed Artillery Unit
and 1 LRM MLRS Rocket Artillery Unit will bombard all Belgian Units in their range. 2 AMX-10 Roland Anti-Aircraft Missile Unit and 1 VAB T-20 Anti-Aircraft Unit will make sure that no planes from the Belgian Air Force are able to attack French Ground Units.

Along with artillery to protect tanks are 4 SA 400 ‘Tiger’ Attack Helicopter Unit, these helicopters are good for attacking tanks and they go along with the Leclerc tanks in attack the Belgian forces.

The French Army moves through the following cities:
Oostende
Zeebrugge
Brugge
Kortrijk
Mons
Charleroi
Brussels

The French move as far as Brussels, where they meet with the attacking German Army. They attack from the West of Brussels.

The Air Attack
The French planes take off from bases in France and cross the Northern French border into Belgium. The French Air Force uses the following fighters to engage any Belgian planes: 3 Rafale C Fighter/Attack Unit, 2 Mirage F1 CT Attack/Fighter Unit, 1 Mirage 2000-5F Fighter Unit, and 1 Mirage 2000 B Fighter Unit. 1 Mirage 2000 D Attack Unit assists the French ground forces and takes out any Belgian ground forces they see. 12,000 feet above the battle flies the 12 C-160G AWACS Early Warning Unit, they fly in pairs and spread out all along the battle area, giving the French Air Force and Military a Birds Eye view of the Battle.

The Mirage IVP Strike Bomber Unit is used to bomb the following cities:
Oostende
Zeebrugge
Brugge
Kortrijk
Mons
Charleroi
Brussels

The bombings ease the work of the French Ground Forces. The Mirage IVP Strike Bomber Unit also bombs any AA stations or units in those cities, so the French Air Force is better protected.

The Naval Attack
The French Navy Leave from port in the Mediterranean Sea and move through the pass of Gibraltar, through to the North Sea. The French Fleet consists of:
--'FMN Le Victoire' ’D’Estienne D’Orves’ Class Frigate
--'FMN Le Liberté' ’Georges Leygues’ Class Destroyer
--'FMN Charles De Gualle' ’Charles De Gualle’ Class Nuclear Powered Carrier
--'FMN Paris' ’Slava’ Class Missile Cruiser
--'FMN Le Bonaparte' ’Amethyste’ Class Nuclear Powered Attack Submarine

Onboard the ‘FMN Charles De Gualle’ is:

The French Fleet moves together and do not separate (for then they may be vulnerable). The French Fleet’s main objective is to protect the ‘FMN Charles De Gualle’, because onboard is their main weapon, the Super Etendard Naval Attack/Fighter Unit. The Super Etendard Naval Attack/Fighter Unit is used to attack any ships near the fleet. The Frigate and Destroyers are mainly for defense of the Carrier, but they also have powerful guns that can attack enemy ships. The Slava Class Missile Cruiser is also a very good ship for attacking enemy ships, it fires huge missiles at enemy ships. The ’Amethyste’ Class Nuclear Powered Attack Submarine main purpose is to protect the fleet from other submarines, but it can also be use to sink enemy ships.

[ September 29, 2002, 01:37: Message edited by: -dkumral600- ]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Germany and France invade Belgium! (turn 22)
German Armed Forces:
5x Leopard II A6 Tank Unit
1x LARS Rocket Artillary Unit (50%) (Based in Frankfurt)
2x Leopard II A5 Tank Units (one at 50%)
3x Jaeger Infantry Unit
2x Marder Mechanized Infantry Unit
9x Panther Mechanized Infantry Unit
1x Infantry Division

German Navy:
4x Brandenburg Class Frigate (one at 50%)

Air Force
5x Alpha jet FB Fighter/attack Unit
1x BO-105P Attack Helicopter Unit
2x F-4 Phantom II Fighter Units
5x Eurofighter 'Lynx' Fighter/Attack Unit

As the german forces convene at the german/Belgian boarder, they split up into 2 groups:

Air Force A (operating from Luxembourg)

Air Force B (operating from 50 miles outside Liege)

Army A (Operating from Luxembourg)
5x Leopard II A6 Tank Unit
1x LARS Rocket Artillary Unit (50%) (Based in Frankfurt)
4x Panther Mechanized Infantry Unit
1x Infantry Division

Army B (Operating from 50 Miles outside Liege)
3x Jaeger Infantry Unit
5x Panther Mechanized Infantry Unit

German Navy: (Operating from the North Sea)
4x Brandenburg Class Frigate (one at 50%)

the 2 groups enter simultaneously and begin to wreak havoc with the French army. Group A starting from Lux. Enter the town of Bastogne. The rocket artillery starts the assault, after removing any threat out side the city, the Belgian army is ready for battle. Air force A flies over the city bombing everything in their site, and eliminating air born resistance as well. when the skies are safe, all 5 tank units, guarded with 4 panther mech and 2 marder mech breach the city knocking over buildings and just crushing the city, Bastongne falls easily. While this goes on, Army B and the Navy are hard at work. Group B quickly goes to the city of Liege and the air force bombs the living shit out of the town, air resistance is instantly crushed, germany is sporting her new eurofighter divisions, all 5 divisions along with attack helicopters. The 8 mech inf divisons (panther and jaeger) quickly move in, followed by the tanks, destroying buildings and easily beating the police force that remainds. The german navy begins work the second army group a and b reach the boarders, 4 BrandenBurg class frigates along with French ASW planes and other ships trap in and destroy the Belgian navy, after the skirmish is complete, they begin to bombard the coastal city of Zeebrugge. Army group A rides north to the city of Namur. Lead by the air force, the german army bombards the city, with the Belgian air force ready for battle, the planes have a slightly more difficult time, but the german fleet are victorious, again, the fleet bomb military sites and other active forces and the army pushes through main street, the surviving citizens throw all they have at the tanks, but are soon met with a blast from their rockets. Group A Moves 20 miles outside the capitol of Brussels, waiting for group b to finish. With the massive attack by both nations, all of belgiums army is at work, group B goes north to Hasselt. Like normal, the army sights planes coming, so the eurofighter divisions begin to intercept the fighters. The lynx attack/fighter units are just too powerful for the Belgian air force and are completely obliterated. The army pushes straight through the city and within an hour Hasselt surrenders. With the French army coming in from the west of Brussels, group A comes in from the south east and group b comes in from the north east. French and german air forces work together in demolishing the city and all air borne resistance, finally, all ground troops rush into the city destroying all signs of resistance. Belgium Has fallen.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
wow, alot of attacks, lol [Smile] [Eek!]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol if i lose more than like 1 unit ill be very angry

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
i cant wait till it all goes nuclear [Cool]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO مرحبًا مرحبًا

-

Day 22

Israel Invades Iraq with Egypt!
Ground Forces
Total Worth = 226 credits

Scouting Division
1 Mobile Scout Unit

1st Ground Division
3 Merkava Mk3 Tank Units – Only come to assist the Mech. Inf. if called on.

2nd Ground Division
2 Merkava Mk3 Tank Units – Only come to assist the Mech. Inf. if called on.
2 ‘Achzarit’ Mechanized Infantry Units

3rd Ground Division
2 M270 MLRS Rocket Artillery Units
1 ’Machbet’ Anti-Aircraft Missile Unit
2 ‘Achzarit’ Mechanized Infantry Unit
2 Infantry Units

Air Forces
Total Worth = 117 credits

1st Air Division Will not attack unless another country helps Iraq.

2nd Air Division Will not attack unless another country helps Iraq.

Air Scouting Division Will be used at a safe distance behind ground division lines.
1 E-2C Hawkeye ‘Daya’ Early Warning Unit

Bombing Air Division Will attack once all Anti-Aircraft Units are taken out.
2 F-4E Phantom 2000 Fighter/Attack Units
1 F-15I ‘Ra’am’ Attack Unit

Naval Forces
Total Worth = 78 credits

Navy Division
3 ‘Eilat’ Class Missile Corvettes
1 ‘Ticonderoga’ Class Missile Cruiser

Total Military Worth = 423 credits

ATTACK PLAN

Land Assault
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Ground Divisions are now crossing the border into Iraq. Their job is to weed out, and destroy the remaining ground forces in Iraq. The Scouting Division is to find these enemy units and report their locations back to the Ground Divisions. There are reports of a mi-24 HINDS helicopter in the area. So flying behind the Ground Divisions will be the Air Scouting Division. Their job is to pick up this enemy helicopter unit, or any other flying units, on Radar. The reason this Air Scouting Division is staying behind the ground units is because there are many anti-aircraft divisions in Iraq. If the enemy helicopter unit is spotted, then the ’Machbet’ Anti-Aircraft Missile Unit in the 3rd Ground Division is to shoot it down. If necessary the 1st Air Division will be called in if the Recon Unit says the area is clear of enemy Anti-Aircraft Units.

The 1st and 2nd won’t be going in with Merkava Mk3 support unless they are being overrun and outnumbered. However, reports say Iraq doesn’t have enough units left to do this. The 3rd Ground Division which has artillery units in it will be blowing enemy infantry units to pieces in front of the 1st and 2nd Ground Divisions.

Scouting The Sea
Once again the Naval Units will patrol the waters sinking any Iraqi ships that may cause a threat to Trade or units attacking Iraq.

Iraqi Units Left
Hodda has looked over Iraq’s thread and determined that Iraq has these units left which include Day 22:
6 Infantry Divisions – 12 Credits
1 Mi-24 HINDS – 8 Credits
9 Strela-10 Anti-Aircraft Missile Unit – 81Credits

Total Worth = 101 Credits

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6220 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Fighter, now that I cant attack Japan, can you do my outcome for uzbekistan?

-Jason

--------------------
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooo this could me ugly...

wheres the supporting ferraris mounted with 50mm cannons?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6177 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
my attack on Puerto Rico that was in turn 24 was here. but i forgot the turn #. so Fighter disreguarded it.
i dont want people to get confused by there being 2 copies of it, so i edited this one out.

[ October 02, 2002, 03:54: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Argentine invasion of Chile
Turn 25

Argentine Army:
Six Leopard 1's
One IA-58 Pucara
Five M113 Mech Inf.
Three Infantry
Two M109 SPA

Argentine Navy:
Two La Argentina Class Carriers
Four Hercules Class Destroyers
Three Durmmond Class Corvettes
Two Santa Cruz D.P.A. Subs
Four Super Etendard Naval F/A
One Almirante Brown Class Frigate

Argentine Airforce:
Two Mirage III F/A
C-130PG E.W.

The Argentine Navy sails around the Cape of Magellan with full guns blazing. The Argentine subs sink any vessel not armed with anti-sub weapons will the big destroyers sink the enemy anti-subships. The corvettes are to hunt for enemy subs and then provide cover for the carriers. The Aircraft Carriers stay back and provide airsupport. Once the Enemy Navy is sunk the Destroyers are to provide cover for the Carriers as they supply the invasion Force with fighters. As the sea battle Rages the Artillery is to OPen up on the Capitol of Santiago. As the Artillery shells rain down the Airforce is to Fly in and destroy the Chilian airforce. The SkyHawks will once again provide escort for the C-130pg. Then the Main army will come through the tanks and mechs supporting each other as they blaze throught the Enemy army. The strike Helicopter and fighters fly in with them provide fire power against the enemy units. The Artillery is now in ready fire mod hitting targets as requested by the front line troops. Once in the city the Infantry is to spread out and cover the vehicles from ambushes. The strike fighters and assualt helicopters will provide support as they clean out the city of Enemy troops. Once the Capitol is taken the Army is to Spread out and Passify the Country will the Navy moves north to Peru.

[ October 02, 2002, 13:02: Message edited by: Demetrias ]

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
posting this attack again cause i forgot the turn # on it when i posted it for last turn.

Turn 25.
This morning President Roddy droped a pen and while picking it up noticed a piece of paper under his desk. It turned out to be a copy of the letter he sent to the government of Puerto Rico a long time ago asking them to peacefully join the United States. As there had been no answer the president assumed that Puerto Rico's government thought it could enjoy the protection of the US forces without giving anything in return. To prove them wrong.....
USA Invade the island of Purto Rico

Attacking forces:
1x M1A2 Abrams tank - Invade Puerto Rico(via Transport Ship)
1x M1A1 Abrams tank - Invade Puerto Rico(via Transport Ship)
1x M2 Bradley mech - Invade Puerto Rico(via Landing Ship)
1x Infantry - Invade Puerto Rico(via Landing Ship)
1x Airborne Infantry - Invade Puerto Rico(via Transport Plane)
1x Recon Unit - Invade Puerto Rico(via Transport Ship)
1x M109A6 Artilary - Invade Puerto Rico(via Transport Ship)
1x 1x AV-8 Harrier II - Invade Puerto Rico(via Landing Ship)
1x Wasp Landing Ship - Invasion of Puerto Rico
2x Transport Ship - Invasion of Puerto Rico
USS Enterprise Carrier Group - Attack Puerto Rico
-1x Nimitz Class Nuclear Super Carrier(with Carrier Wing)
--2x F/A-18 Super Hornets
--1x F-14D Tomcat
--1x SH-60L Seahawk
-1x Virginia Class Nuclear Submarine
-1x Ticonderoga Class Missile Cruiser
-1x Kidd Class Destroyer

quote:
all the CIA Factboook info on Puerto Rico Military
Military branches: paramilitary National Guard, Police Force
Military - note: defense is the responsibility of the US

This is basicaly an easy blitz campaign, as there are NO defenders.
The Fleet comes in, the Landing ship lands just east of San Juan. Covered by the navy and airforce the Infantry and Mech take control of the beach and the transports come in. The attack force moves west to San Juan, taking it by surprise (as they have NO military that we dont own, they wouldnt even know we'd landed). From there it is anounced to the rest of the country that they now ARE part of the US. There shouldnt even be any bloodshed, as they have prety much been a part of the US for the last 100 years and dont seem to mind.

i'm ok with Puerto Rico being 'more prepared' for this attack then they should be because i posted it before without a turn # on it. however. as they STILL have no military that aint mine, i dont see how that would help them.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
German Armed Forces:

5x Leopard II A6 Tank Unit (one at 50%)
2x Jaeger Infantry Unit
9x Panther Mechanized Infantry Unit
1x Infantry Division
4x Army Recon Unit
2x LARS Rocket Artillary
3x Roland Anti-Aircraft Unit

German Air Force:

National Aero Guard
1x A310 AEW AWACS Early Warning Aircraft Unit
2x Alpha Jet 2 F Fighter Unit
2x Do-90 Tactical Bomber Unit

The shiek takes a break from his chess game on this lovely evening in germany to plan an invasion of slovakia he had dreamed of for a while now

Germany Invades Slovakia (day 25)

Military expenditures - dollar figure: $380 million

-

The invasion begins in the northwestern portion of the country. The recons roll out into the country side, noticing that trencin, the nearest city has very little defense, maybe a few infantry divisions, SAM missiles etc. that is the first target in the attack.

The Units will begin the conquest by bulldozing this city off of the map, showing thier military superiority. 2 LARS rocket artillary fire rocket after rocket into the city until the slovakian defence organization is completely notified and retaliates.

All aircraft units except for the bombers and helicopters are in flight at the moment and recon is out scoping the horizon, soon the slovakian air force is coming after the intruders, 100 miles away they are. the radar is flown to safety guarded by 2 F-4 Fantoms and the remainding aircraft prepare to intercept the aircraft. the alpha jets lead the assault followed by the eurofighters and then the others its a complete massacre, Ian, the lead pilot for the slovakians is welcomed by a nice missile ripping through his plane, and soon all of his friends would follow, the obsolete air force stands no match for the germans with the eurofighter at their side. the second wave of slovakian pilots fly in, some are intercepted by the eurofights, but most are obliterated by the Roland anti-aircraft missiles.

Soon recon unit #3 sights a large tank and infantry force coming from the south, seems to be coming from an area near bratislava, the capital. and recon number 2 sights a similar force coming from the east. by this time, Trencin is totally demolished and the germans celebrate their sky superiority, but the land battle will be just as bloody.

to engage the units coming, the units are split up, Noticing that there seems to be no sight of aircraft anywhere near the SAM missiles are put away.

Engaging largest force (south)
5x Leopard II A6 Tank Unit (one at 50%)
5x Panther Mechanized Infantry Unit
1x LARS Rocket Artillary
1x Infantry Division

Engaging smaller force (east)
2x Jaeger Infantry Unit
1x LARS Rocket Artillary
4x Panther Mechanized Infantry Unit

The southern army arrives first, the LARS artillary units are hidden behind a hill and every other unit is hidden as well. The army is met with some nice rocket shots, their "nice" tanks are hurt badly and so are thier IFVs. out come the German army, The Infantry league starts the attack and the tanks follow, mech infantry guard the tanks. The impressive leo-IIs fire the first shots and before their tanks can get 2 shots off more LARS rockets find their way to opposing tanks. its a slaughter.

The eastern army has not heard of the other encounter but are still ready. like the other attack, LARS lets off all the rockets in its stoarage, killing many slovakians, the lesser Leo-II A5s fire the first shots again, but this time, the marder and jaeger mech inf units come out from the side and begin to blast the opposing army, the panther mech in is guarding the tanks. soon the battle is over, and most if not all of the slovakian defence force is destroyed, all units move south to the capital.

The invasion of the capital begins when all of the air units (except the AWACS) bomb the city, the 2 bomber units (escorted by fighters) bomb the shit out of the city, all ground fighters move in and capture the capital. civilians are wailing in the streets "surrender".

The shiek returns happily to his chess set, he grabs a pawn and knocks over the Black king. exclaiming "checkmate"

[ October 02, 2002, 04:16: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Turn 26
The invasion of Puerto Rico reminded President Roddy of his favorite sport - Carribean Island Hopping. After a long meeting with his advisors to find the Islands that are WORTH invading (that give more then 0cpt) he orders....
The USA invasion of Dominica
Orders:
1 Wasp Class Assault Ship - Attack Dominica
-1 Marine Corp Unit - Attack Dominica
-1 Marine Support - Attack Dominica
-1 AV-8 Harrier II - Attack Dominica
3 Transport Ships - Transport Attackers to Dominica
-1 M1A2 Abrams Tank - Attack Dominica
-1 M1A1 Abrams Tank - Attack Dominica
-2 M2 Bradley Mech Inf - Attack Dominica
-1 M109A6 Paladin Artiliary - Attack Dominica
-1 Recon Unit - Attack Dominica
1 C-17 Globemaster Air Transport Plane - execute Paradrop
-1 Airborne Infantry - Attack Dominica

USS Enterprise Carrier Group - Attack Dominica
1 Nimitz Class Nuclear Super Carrier
-2 F/A-18 Super Hornet Naval Fighter/Attack Unit
-1 F-14D Tomcat Naval Fighter Unit
-1 SH-60L SeaHawk Anti-Sub/Ship Naval Chopper Unit
1 Virginia Class Nuclear Submarine
1 Ticonderoga Class Missile Cruiser
1 Kidd Class Destroyer

quote:
CIA Factbook Military Info on Dominica
Military branches: Commonwealth of Dominica Police Force (includes Special Service Unit, Coast Guard)
Military expenditures - dollar figure: $NA
but considering
GDP: purchasing power parity - $290 million (2000 est.)

they cant possibly spend too much on military

Comming from the north
The Carrier Group (carrier+cruiser+destroyer+sub+airunits) takes out the enemy coast guard to clear the way for the Assault landing ship to unload the Marines and their support unit to the beach, under the cover of the Harrier jet.
The Transports bring in the rest of the Invasion force.
The attack force moves south through the small island quickly taking the 3 towns and moving on to the capitol of Roseau.
If the capitol actualy puts up a resistance to the Land forces, the Airborne infnantry drops out of the sky( onto the city, disrupting thier communications and command structure.

PS. i have no clue why this island has a 1cr/turn income, but it does. i assume its the banana export, lol.

[ October 03, 2002, 17:41: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Turn 27
TOP SECRET letter sent to the president of the USA by top military officials:
"Mr. President, there are 2 countries left in the Carribean sea that are worth conquering: Grenada and Cuba. Grenada is a small island, much like Dominica, and would be easy to conquer.
Cuba is a mistery as far as their military readiness. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, they(Cuba) have lost their biggest military suplier, but we dont know how well they have addapted to the current situation, or if they have been buying stuff off the black market. While it is unlikely that they have anything capable of withstanding our comming invasion, we do NOT know what to expect and will likely loose some of our forces in the attack.
We await your decision, Mr. President."
So President Roddy orders
The USA invasion of Grenada
Orders:
1 Wasp Class Assault Ship - Attack Grenada
-1 Marine Corp Unit - Attack Grenada
-1 Marine Support - Attack Grenada
-1 AV-8 Harrier II - Attack Grenada
3 Transport Ships - Attack Grenada
-1 M1A2 Abrams Tank - Attack Grenada
-1 M1A1 Abrams Tank - Attack Grenada
-2 M2 Bradley Mech Inf - Attack Grenada
-1 M109A6 Paladin Artiliary - Attack Grenada
-1 Recon Unit - Attack Grenada
1 C-17 GlobeMaster Air Transport - USA to Dominica to Grenada to USA to Grenada
-1 Infantry - USA to Dominica Occupation Duty
-1 Airborne Infantry - Dominica to Attack Grenada
-1 Infantry - USA to Grenada Occupation Duty
USS Enterprise Carrier Group - Attack Grenada
1 Nimitz Class Nuclear Super Carrier
-2 F/A-18 Super Hornet Naval Fighter/Attack Unit
-1 F-14D Tomcat Naval Fighter Unit
-1 SH-60L SeaHawk Anti-Sub/Ship Naval Chopper Unit
1 Virginia Class Nuclear Submarine
1 Ticonderoga Class Missile Cruiser
1 Kidd Class Destroyer

quote:
CIA Factbook Military Info on Grenada
Military branches: Royal Grenada Police Force (includes Special Service Unit), Coast Guard
but considering
GDP: purchasing power parity - $394 million (2000 est.)

they cant possibly spend too much on military

Comming from the west
The Carrier Group (carrier+cruiser+destroyer+sub+airunits) takes out the enemy coast guard to clear the way for the Assault landing ship to unload the Marines and their support unit to the beach, under the cover of the Harrier jet.
The Transports bring in the rest of the Invasion force.
The attack force moves to the capitol of Saint George.
Once the capitol and main island are taken by the main attack force, the Airborne infnantry drops onto the town of Hillsborough on the little island to the north to establish control of the whole country.

PS. i copied the attack on Dominica and changed a couple things. but considering the likeness of the 2 combats i dont see why this one would any different. [Wink]

[ October 04, 2002, 17:44: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt attacks Sudan

DAY 28

During the dead of night 5 F-16C Fighter/Attack Units with ground attack weapons loaded working in groups, supported by 4 Mirage-5SDD Fighter Units and 1 Mig-21a Group begin to attack forward command and control Port Sudan and surrounding areas (Sawakin+Atbarah)..At the same time Infantry and Abrams Tank Units burst thru the joining border and take over Wadi Halfa.

The 1st Air attack group is to hit all military communication structures, the 2nd Air knock out the power to the city of Bor and cities around the North. Following sorties are aimed against air defence and military units.

After Initial Command and control structures are to be hit the 3rd Air group, which has slipped in under RADAR lands 2 Paratroop infantry units to the west of Omdurman to assault the city of Kassala.The 4th Air group is dropped in to the North to halt any counter attack coming from the northern city of Kusti.

The Paratroopers orders is to assault the city and hold it until reinforcements arrive from the Egypt a couple of hours later.

With an advance Recon group supported by Nile-2 Anti-Aircraft Unit providing forward intelligence slipping across the border. The main Egyptian battle group sweeps through the unsuspecting Sydan border defences and heads for Khartoum to link up with the Paratroopers.

Battle orders beyond the link up are for the 1st and 2nd air groups joined by the fighters from the 4th to begin to hit targets in and around Omdurman once surrounding area has been captured.The battle group will then head straight for Khartoumi to capture the capital.

1st Air Attack Group.
X4 F-16C Fighter/Attack Unit
X2 Mirage-5SDD Fighter Unit
X2 Mig-21A Fighter Unit

2nd Air Attack group
X3 F-16C Fighter/Attack Unit
X2 Mirage-5SDD Fighter Unit

3rd Air Attack Group
x1 Commando Mk1 Assault Transport Helicopter Unit
Carrying x1 Paratrooper units

4th Air attack group
x2 C-130 Air Transport Unit
x2 Mig-21A Fighter Unit
Carrying x1 Paratrooper units

Recon Group
x2 Recon Unit
x2 Nile-2 Anti-Aircraft Unit

Army Group A
x4 M1A1 Abrams Tank Unit
x2 M60A3 Patton Tank Unit
x2 YPR-765 Mechanized Infantry Unit
x5 Infantry Unit
x3 Towed Artillery Unit
x2 Suqr 30 Rocket Artillery Unit
x1 SP-122 Self-Propelled Artillery Unit
x1 Nile-2 Anti-Aircraft Unit
x2 Crotale I1 Chaparral Anti-Aircraft Unit

Ground Units sent: 26
Air Units sent: 19

Total Units sent to Sudan:45

Ice
xx

[ October 05, 2002, 12:18: Message edited by: xx Ice xx ]

--------------------
 -

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Turn 28
USA attacks Cuba

no time dam it

Orders:
1 Wasp Class Assault Ship - Attack Cuba
-1 Marine Corp Unit - Attack Cuba
-1 Marine Support - Attack Cuba
-1 AV-8 Harrier II - Attack Cuba
3 Transport Ships - Attack Cuba
-1 M1A2 Abrams Tank - Attack Cuba
-1 M1A1 Abrams Tank - Attack Cuba
-2 M2 Bradley Mech Inf - Attack Cuba
-1 M109A6 Paladin Artiliary - Attack Cuba
-1 Recon Unit - Attack Cuba
1 C-17 GlobeMaster Air Transport - Cuba
-1 Airborne Infantry - Dominica to Attack Cuba
USS Enterprise Carrier Group - Attack Cuba
USS Constalation Carrier Group - Attack Cuba
the 2 carrier groups together include the following units.
4x F/A-18 Super Hornet Naval Fighter/Attack Unit
2x F-14D Tomcat Naval Fighter Unit
2x SH-60L SeaHawk Anti-Sub/Ship Naval Chopper Unit
2x Nimitz Class Nuclear Super Carrier
2x Virginia Class Nuclear Submarine
2x Ticonderoga Class Missile Cruiser
2x Kidd Class Destroyer

quote:
this is what the CIA factbook has
Military branches: Revolutionary Armed Forces (FAR) includes ground forces, Revolutionary Navy (MGR), Air and Air Defense Force (DAAFAR), Territorial Troops Militia (MTT), and Youth Labor Army (EJT); the Border Guard (TGF) is controlled by the Interior Ministry
GDP: purchasing power parity - $19.2 billion (2000 est.)
Military expenditures - percent of GDP: roughly 4% (FY95 est.)
which makes military spending to be about $1 Billion

As this Island nation provides the perfect landing beach, we will use - US Naval Base Guantanamo Bay as the landing site for the troops.
Each Carrier Group takes one side of the Island (north shore and south shore), and works its way up the coast at the same pace the land force is moving on land. Destroying the Cuban navy and sending the F/A-18s and F-14Ds inland to take out the Cuban AirForce and help the ground Attack force.

The Wasp Landing ship lands at Guatanamo Bay, the Marines (with the marine support unit and the AV-8 Harrier II) secure landing sites for the Transports, and the whole land force moves NorthWest through the Island, taking control of all the cities on the way.
This is a veteran Attack force, they have had plenty of practice taking islands, and know how to cooperate with eachother well.
The Recon Unit scouts ahead to give warning to the Attack Force of what they are about to fight. And during the fighting keeps the command and the Artilary informed of enemy movement (so we know whats going on and the artilary dont get ambushed).
The Paladin Artilary unit, bombards enemy forces (starting with AA guns/SAMs and enemy Artilary, and then ground forces) before the Tanks/Mech engage the enemy. then provide bombardment where needed.
The Tanks and Mech Inf units are the main fighting force (the marines and the marine Support unit are in here too)
The Airborne infantry is to paradrop onto the command posts of the enemy forces in the large battles. Dont drop just for the hell of it, only when the Recon Units finds large portions of the enemy army. They are to destroy the command centers, disrupt the chain of command/communications of the enemy and then to get back to the Main Attack force as safely as possible. To take of again and do it again (is that possible?) when needed.

[ October 06, 2002, 00:17: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ October 07, 2002, 04:28: Message edited by: Teapot ]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6492 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Germany invades sweden (30)

COntroling the israeli sub i launch 3 nukes
hitting:
Kiev
Stockholm and
Minsk

after this the enemy has the following units left to defend the nation:
12x infantry
no air force
no navy

these reside in Oslo and Bucharest

the invasion now goes as follows:

3x Alpha jet FB Fighter/attack Unit
2x Do-90 Tactical Bomber Unit
invade oslo the fighter/attackers kill off all 6 infantry units in the city
2 panther mech inf
2 leo-II a6
2 Eurofighter 'Lynx' Fighter/Attack Unit
flush out the remainding units in the area, sweden is captured!

i get 25 per day for this group of nations and 3 go to israel i now get 22 a day

israel gets ukrain enad romania germany gets the other 3

[ October 07, 2002, 04:07: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the shits gonna hit the fan Mason i must say you've went for the gusto THREE nukes! NICE!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6385 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
He cant launch the nukes, he doesnt have the requirments for nuclear weapons

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
He may not, but the Israeli Subs he's having launch do....

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then Israeli cant hide, they must say they are doing the launching

An investigation is being lauched into these submarines in the first place, legally they can not be built, along with a Russian missile sub

I quote the rules:

quote:
Nuclear Weapons Research Facility: In order to build any nuclear weapons (Nuclear Missile Submarine, Missile Base, Underground Missile Silo, Missile Satellite, plane dropped nuclear weapons) a player must first have a Nuclear Weapons Research Facility. (Cost: 50 credits, building time is 15 turns)
Neither Britian nor Russia has this facility

I should know the rules, i made the game

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Well the shits gonna hit the fan Mason i must say you've went for the gusto THREE nukes! NICE!!

Im trying to revive this game...actually im trying to move on to the next one

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
umm botto whats the USA or Russia not having nukes have anything to do with it? this is Israel....

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
umm botto whats the USA or Russia not having nukes have anything to do with it? this is Israel....

Exactamundo, this is what we have been saying all along ...

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
LoL @ People Ignoring The Rules To Win, There Is No Point Of PLaying If You Guys Are Going To Cheat

LMAO [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

We'll see what the rule is by the poll. You made this game for the people, and it will be the people that decide how they want to handle this. Not me, you, or any other single person.

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
LoL @ People Ignoring The Rules To Win, There Is No Point Of PLaying If You Guys Are Going To Cheat

LMAO [Roll Eyes]

I dont care either way, all I do is take off the 4 credits i have not spent from fighter. What happens or what i get from it doesnt bother me in the slightest, but thats what I and the apparent majority seem to think.

And you are no one to talk about cheating to win!!

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
And What Is That Suppose TO Mean

345385uy GFGGGGGGGGGGGGG 4354545 FALKT UN NIGGA345385uy GFGGGGGGGGGGGGG 4354545 FALKT UN NIGGA345385uy GFGGGGGGGGGGGGG 4354545 FALKT UN NIGGA345385uy GFGGGGGGGGGGGGG 4354545 FALKT UN NIGGA345385uy GFGGGGGGGGGGGGG 4354545 FALKT UN NIGGA345385uy GFGGGGGGGGGGGGG 4354545 FALKT UN NIGGA4444444444444444444

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Stop posting stupid stuff in the attack forum you guys are crowding it up. If you want to respond to this or any other statement made in here then post it in the Game Topic or start a new thread to talk about it.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
turn 33
USA Fleet Surprise attacks the English, Italian and French Navy's.

To: Israel, Germany, Egypt and South Africa
I ask all of you not to interfere in these battles. I am ordering my fleets to leave your tradeships alone as i have no fight with any of you (and trade with 2 of you). The european allience has grown too strong and needs its income curtailed, that is what i am doing.

To: England and France
Consider this payback for your unprovoked attack on my fleet a long time ago.
To: Italy
I am sorry that my vengence on England and France has to hurt you also, but i needed to get thru your blockade to get to the French fleet and i coundn't ask you to LET me do this because you are allied with France and England.
a bit of prehistory: on turn 15 English and Frech fleets attacked my fleet that was enroute to Ukrain. Because i had not put posted that the cruiser that was escorting the carrier was there to "defend" the carrier(even though it had NOTHING else to do en route or once in the black sea) it was assumed that they got 'surprised' by the british subs.
so, since none of the european fleets have orders to do anything but be somewhere (mostly in capitol cities) i am writing my attack as a surprise.

Why i'll win:
2 levels of Air Unit Upgrade Research Done
1 Level of Sea Unit Upgrade Research Done
1 Communication Satelite in Orbit
1x E-3 Sentry AWACS helping in the France/Italy fight.

for the attacks I have 3 'Carrier Groups' each consisting of:
2x F/A-18 Super Hornet Naval Fighter/Attack Unit
1x F-14D Tomcat Naval Fighter Unit
1x SH-60L SeaHawk Anti-Sub/Ship Naval Chopper Unit
1x Nimitz Class Nuclear Super Carrier
3x Virginia Class Nuclear Submarine
1x Ticonderoga Class Missile Cruiser
1x Kidd Class Destroyer
1x Arleigh Burke Class Missile Destroyer
1x Oliver Hazard Perry Class Frigate

Forces being split:
Enterprise Carrier Group for England's Fleet
Constalation and Explorer Carrier Groups for Italy's Blockade and then the French and Italian Fleets in the Medeteranian/Black seas.

Strategy for Surprise
the Virginia Subs(40cr each) are to sneak up on the enemys:
3 on the English fleet
6 on the Italian Blockade
Fire of a round of torpedoes and go deep and back to meat the comming fleets.
The Air Units are to shoot down any ship/sub killing air units first and then fight for air superiority (just fighting the carrier based enemy aircraft so it shouldnt be that hard).
The Subs are to take out the enemy subs (mine are so superior technologicaly it aint even funny) and then to consentrate on the carriers and anti sub enemy ships.
The Destroyers' and Frigate's main job is take out enemy aircraft, and then switch to enemy ships.
The Missile Cruisers are to concentrate on the enemy ships.

Once the British Fleet is destroyed the Enterprise carrier group (whatever is left of it) is to destroy all the French and English Trade ships and then head south to join the other 2 Carrier Groups in the Medeteranian.

Once the Italian Blockade is sunk the Explorer and Constalation Carrier Groups (i'm assuming VERY small losses up to this point cause of surprise and superior forces/tech)
are to move into the Medeteranian and engage the French Fleet. After the enemy fleets are destroyed sink the French, English Trade ships, Capture (do NOT destroy) the Italian Trade ships.

[ October 11, 2002, 00:02: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*