Horizon Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar

This topic has been moved to General Forum.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » The Never-Ending Story... (Page 11)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12 

Author Topic: The Never-Ending Story...
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.. but only in a purely plutonic way, anything else would be just so fucking sick that the mere thought of it made Bronx violently projectile vomit all over ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.47 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6321 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

...vomit all over the horny dog which only made it fall for Bronx...

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6277 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.. who in absolute disgust, decided to remove this poor animal from existance by pulling its legs apart over its back, splitting its rib cage open with a cartelage tearing squelchy crack, spilling its entrails on the floor. Just to make sure Bronx crushes the dogs head into the ground with his size 11. Wiping the blood off his shoe with a leaf he cries 'whos for dog burgers??'
They fired up the bbq and feasted on the flesh of the unfortunate animal. All was well untill ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.47 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6321 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and back to the story.....(men, either sex or violence!!!!!!)

>>>>meanwhile, back at the famous bar....JTB, MC, ReDKing, Konan, Redeemer, Bronx, Ice, Lara, Shueny, Babygirl, and DaRk_Queen were all sitting around drinking a ...........<<<<<<

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6448 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

...drinking a mix of blood and guts from the dog that Bronx killed...

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6277 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
then a alien cam crlawing out of his body.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.36 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6309 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and Fighter and SSJ2Vegetto Woke up..in the corner of the bar...Then DaRk_Queen tied them up, taped there mouths and then went back to enjoy her conversations with the other people there.....When she sat down....She noticed someone coming through the doorways out of the corner of her eyes...She turned around and it was.......

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6448 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
... Michael Jackson, he moonwalked through the door . stopped, span went:

'Owwww!'
Grabbed hid nuts in that wacko style:
'Hee Hee!'

Spun round again and moonwalked back out of the door.
A glass smashed on the floor as the dumb founded group wondered what the living fuck that was all about.
Everything returned to relative normaility with Bronx saying,
'Come on you fucking lightweights, whos round is it'
'I think its mine' said MC
'Make mine pint please!'
MC walked to the bar, there seemed to be a new barmaid, she bad her back turned to the bar. MC being male and unable to help it ran his eyes over the shaply figure, she turned around to face him ... MC's draw dropped to see that it was none other than ...

[ April 29, 2002: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Fighter ripped off the tape and yelled, "It's a man MC!" MC became embarrassed because it really was...

--------------------

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
... stoner ...

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at this point jacko came flying through the door, he was all hot and flustered and looked like he had just moon walked to the antarctic and back.
'come quick, u won't believe it.... i don't!'
he turned and winked at ice, before blowing a kiss at stoner.
the group and jacko left the bar, the setting had completely changed, they were no longer standing outside a bar, but outside a cave with cave men rubbing sticks together.'either free_da_weed & JTB had drugged the group or they really were in another time!'
'we're not in Kansas anymore' jacko turned and smiled before running after a group of........

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6290 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Menace Man  
Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Menace Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
M&M people.

--------------------
You Are But a Blade of Grass Within a Field

I am the Dog

-

Trust Me Trust Me Trust Me Trust Me I Just Want To Start This Over Say You Won't Go This Is Love I'll Make Weapons Out Of My Imperfections Lay Back And Let Me Show You Another Way Only This One Holy Medium Brings Me Peace Of Mind Cleanse And Purge Me In The Water Twice As Loud As Reason Euphoria I've Been Far Too Sympathetic No One Told You To Come I Hope It Sucks You Down Life Feeds On Life This Is Necessary

Posts: 208 (0.03 per day) | From: HuD cLAn | Registered: Apr 2002 (6239 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whilst rain dancing, and getting jiggy with some apes!
at this stage eminem walks out of the cave entrance, looks around at the bunch of barely concious alcoholics before......

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6290 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Menace Man  
Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Menace Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He Ceased To Exist Along With Everything Else Which Was Insignificant.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Trust Me Trust Me Trust Me Trust Me I Just Want To Start This Over Say You Won't Go This Is Love I'll Make Weapons Out Of My Imperfections Lay Back And Let Me Show You Another Way Only This One Holy Medium Brings Me Peace Of Mind Cleanse And Purge Me In The Water Twice As Loud As Reason Euphoria I've Been Far Too Sympathetic No One Told You To Come I Hope It Sucks You Down Life Feeds On Life This Is Necessary

Posts: 208 (0.03 per day) | From: HuD cLAn | Registered: Apr 2002 (6239 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
..Bronx, now the only thing left in the universe, decided that he wasnt that significant either now really and popped out of existance, only to re-apear with everyone else back where he came from in an alternate dimension. The only problem was there was an evil twin of everyone...

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Evil twins of everyone but Fighter because there is only enough room for one Fighter in this universe.

Everyone's evil twin began too...

--------------------

-

Menace Man  
Member # 521

Cease To Exist As They Were Insignificant.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
.. everyone looked at each othe in disbeleif at the days events, and the only good thing to do was go back to the bar. All was not good in the bar of this alternate reality ...

--------------------
 -

Menace Man  
Member # 521

Ceased To Exist As Everything Else Had Done.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
.. it was menace man world, a place where there were only menace men and all they fucking did was repeat the same fucking shit from their pea brained little fucking minds, everyone decides the only possible cure for this absolute moronic anoyance was to have a good ol' 'head smashin brain squelching frenzy'.
Everyone picked up a variety of long and blunt weapons and strating flailing wildly at the repitisios little twats. Screams and wimpers of pain were all that could be heard above the occasional crack of a skull opening out to the world what it had inside.
Covered in blood and teeth the groups decided to rest, they slowy walked back through the piles of bodies back to the bar, where they could have adrink in peace and quiet.
They needed to get back to their own time, and MC had come up with a mighty idea...

--------------------
 -

Menace Man  
Member # 521

Which was to eat as many Kit-Kats as they could in 3 minutes.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
and the winner would recieve......

--------------------
 -
 -

Menace Man  
Member # 521

A Kit-Kat.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

But the kit-kat was left in the sun and it was melted. The winner would have to get a...

--------------------

-

SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...a gun...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.36 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6309 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
... made from kit-kat wrappers ...

--------------------
 -

Menace Man  
Member # 521

From the already eaten Kit-Kats.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
.. it didnt work, so they made a kit-katapult instead ...

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

They used it to launch kit-kats at...

--------------------

-

Menace Man  
Member # 521

A giant Kit-Kat.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
..untill i giant tin of kity-kat cat food came and stomped onthem all...

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

And that cat looked a little like this...

It was able to kill them all. Smother them so no one could breath...

--------------------

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
.. but what everyone was more scared of was the massive woman who was holding the cat...

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

She had a huge pussy also...

But I'm not posting that picture on here

--------------------

-

Menace Man  
Member # 521

Then Shagi_Fighter got deleted, again.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

But Arkan let Shagi_Fighter back on and everyone was happy

--------------------

-

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
or so he thought but actually.......
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6292 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

But actually nothing. Everyone was happy and thats that. Meanwhile X is trying to hold onto his position of Grill Mod while all these people are trying to take that spot away from him.

--------------------

-

Menace Man  
Member # 521

Then Shagi_Fighter got deleted, again, everyone laughed at him.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

But Shagi_Fighter came back once again. This time Menace Man got deleted for lack of adding something new to the story.

--------------------

-

SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
mence was lost in the horion fourms for years.

--------------------
 -

Menace Man  
Member # 521

Until Menace Man found what he was looking for. And when he did, he ascended.

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Then got hit in the head and fell back down.

--------------------

-

Menace Man  
Member # 521

Until he realised it was only a small, insignificant world of physical possesions. Then he pulled out a beautiful pocket knife and a valuable friend, and set the pubic lice of Shagi_Fighter on fire before cutting out his adams apple and eating it. Then Shagi_Fighter was no more and Menace Man moved on to a greater place. Meanwhile back in South East Asia.

[ May 11, 2002: Message edited by: Menace Man ]

--------------------

I am the Dog

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Menace Man is being raped by a big fat sumo werstler from China. By the time it is over with his asshole will be big enough to shove a log up.
Meanwhile Fighter comes back to life because he felt like it.
Back at Horizon forums at the grill things are heating up between...

--------------------

-

John  
Member # 504

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for John         Edit/Delete Post 
fighter you stink like shit and you talk it. go fuck your mother some more so you can pull your self-esteem back up a little.

--------------------
what is this but my reflection

John, only considering the important things

only speaking the truth

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: the HooD klAn | Registered: Apr 2002 (6249 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

And you call yourself moderator of the grill? There is a difference between flaming and talking bullshit you know.

How about I just keep fvcking your mom. She seems to like it.

Back to the story.

John's mom is being fvcked my Fighter when...

--------------------

-

James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When the light gets turned on, Shagi_fighter is instead having sex with a 71 year old women with very saggy breasts, and a 4 year old girl with no breasts at all. This doesn't stop Shagi_Fighter licking her nipples though as she calls out to her mother who is taped up in the closet waiting to be raped also. Shagi_Fighter then takes the old woman up the ass before ramming her to hard and piercing her, she then begins to loose vital fluids and Shagi_fighter begins to panic...

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6579 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Then he finally agrees to let JTB have his turn on the women since he was asking so nicely. JTB who always needed more brought in the whole resthome for his sexual acts.

--------------------

-

Munki_Fighter  
Member # 555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munki_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BYE BYE

...when suddenly a monkey in a clown suit smashes through the window and begins to cause havoc

Ooooh ooh ohoo aah AAHHHH!

It kicks Shagi_Fighter in the bollocks, then jumps on his chest and begins to smash his skull in with lamp off a nearby table.
Then a Monkey in a suit on a skateboard with an Uzi wheels in through the door and peppers the ceiling with a short burst.
In walks Munki_Fighter surrounded by more suited monkeys with sub machine guns.

'All hail the mighty Munki King!!'

Everyone in the room drops to thier knees

'We luv you munki king!!'

'All rise munki luvas, this is all now over, Shagi_Fighter will terrorise and rape you no more!'

Much Rejoicing..

'Woohoo! .. Yay ... Praise you Munki King, we luv you!!'

The suited monkeys drag Shagi_Fighters body out fo the door, Munki_Fighter leaves with the rest of his primate followers .. the sun comes out and the birds begin to sing, all was good again in never never land...

[ May 14, 2002: Message edited by: Munki_Fighter ]

--------------------

All Praise Your Munki King!!!

-

Wear Your Banner With Pride!!

-

Posts: 22 (0 per day) | From: Deep In The Jungle | Registered: May 2002 (6226 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....or was it!?

blade sitting in a tree blows munki's brains all over the room with a well-aimed 50 caliber shot.

then blades trained pigs with miniguns strapped to their backs parachute out of a Huey hovering above, munki's suited monkies jump for their Uzi's and a feirce battle ensues

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6234 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

God brought Shagi_Fighter back to life so he could come back to kick some ass along with Blade. Together they skin this Munki_Fighter and shoved the remains up Bronx's ass. Blade and Shagi_Fighter laughed.

--------------------

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfourtunately for fighter, blade prefered that he stayed dead. but just before he gave the order for his pigs to kill him, he decided to use fighter and all the other shagis for slave labor to build a space shuttle to go to mars for reasons which i am not at liberty to disclose

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6234 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

But the Shagi had placed a bomb in the ship while they were making it. So it blew up halfway to Mars.

--------------------

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
however, it was only a test flight with one pig. after blade found out what fighter had done, he beat fighter in the head with a baseball bat until his head fell off. blade then put his head in a giant blender with the setting on "puree~". With that done, blade strew fighters entrails over the pacfifc ocean and burned his body so that shagi could never be ressurected.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

But what Blade didn't notice was that it was a blown up look a like balloon of Shagi_Fighter. Fighter pulled out an uzi and held it to Blade's face and said, "Get off my Planet."
Fighter pulled the trigger...

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

too bad fighter pulled a "tripper" instead of the "trigger" (thank god for spelling errors!) "tripper" was a slang for trip wire on the mines fighter was standing on...shagi was annihlated on the spot, blade made SURE that it wasnt a ballon. he was a dumbass for killing a balloon before. he then executed all the other slaves and flew to the moon on a magic carpet.

On the moon blade constructed a giant beam of death, called a "laser".

With the laser on the moon, he renamed the moon the "death star"

the whole project was called the "allan parsons project"

Blade exclaimed "dont go there girlfriend" and demanded a 50 billion dollar ransom on the earth

sound framiliar? if it doesnt ... watch more movies

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
...vegetto came out of no where and started to beat blade 2 the ground.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

blade's trained pigs use the giant "laser" to make one of the DBz type beams to blow vegetto off of blade. then a hoard of flying pigs with laser guns swarm unto vegetto

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
....Then along came DaRk_Queen, she looked at blade and told him to chill out and which he replied "Sure DQ" ......DaRk_Queen went into her magic potions and conjuered up a potion to solidfy (SP) Fighter, Once Fighter was back to his orginal self...DaRk_Queen went back her castle called up a few horizon peeps for a party she was having....first she called......

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
.. Bronx, who was glad fighter had missed trying to shove munki remains up his arse. So Bronx brought round lots of beer and put some music one, and chilled out ...

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

...then she called blade, cuz hes cool that way..bronx and blade got drunk and got into a fistfight. Eventually they both ended up on the floor unconsius. DQ mumbled something about men under her breath, Then fighter showed up and she promptly kicked him in the nuts and threw him off one of the castle towers. All of never-never land rejoiced...

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Then Fighter went back in time in this story, editted his post to say pulled the trigger, and now Blade is dead. Then Fighter went forward in time and Blade is still dead. Now everyone can rejoice in never never land

Then Fighter went back to the castle and partied all night long with DQ while Bronx still was on the floor drunk and unconscious.

--------------------

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Blade thinks fighter's idiocy is getting out of hand considering he just wont die, blade wonders how many clinical deaths fighter has had so far. Then Blade is resurrcected and decideds to just ignore fighter from now on. he wanders back to the party and passes out by bronx.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
*slap* ... *slap*

fighter...? fighter?, you ok?, you had one beer and you passed out and started to dream about going back in time, you typical American fucking lightweight'

Bronx manages to wake the American lightweight Shagi_Fighter, who had drank one pint of real european lager (none of this bud shite) and passed out. Bronx then passes him a shot of absynth ... get this down you, its got a halusogen in it, (I think its illegal over there but not here!). Not realising the unrivaled horror of the taste and instant head fuck of absynth Fighter rolls over and projectile vomits all over himself.
With fighter out of the picture, the rest get down to some serious partying, none of pass out early thinking its fun, when its not and ruining your entire night shit...

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

But the smell of the vomit makes Bronx barf all over. Then DQ slaps him for ruining the carpets of her castle with his barf. After slapping him, she then gives him a kick to the balls and throws him out the door.

--------------------

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
... then fighter wakes up ...

--------------------
 -

Munki_Fighter  
Member # 555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munki_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... and a gang of rabid amphetamin fueled attack baboons storm in screaming, tey seize Shagi_Fighter and bite into his soft pink flesh, tearing out chunks and spitting them in his face, Shagi_Fighter begins screaming in shock, terror and pain, this din is only made more disturbing by his hyperventilating ... suddeny the baboons stop and look around at the rest of the people in the room, they then tear off his head and disapear into the black of the night as quickly frightfully as they arrived ...

--------------------
All Praise Your Munki King!!!

-

Wear Your Banner With Pride!!

-

Posts: 22 (0 per day) | From: Deep In The Jungle | Registered: May 2002 (6226 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Then Bronx and Munki_Fighter wake up to see it was all a dream. They look up to see Shagi_Fighter standing over them with an uzi. Then Shagi_Fighter says, "Get out of this part." Shagi_Fighter pulls the trigger and bullets put thousands of holes in Bronx and Munki_Fighter who are one in the same. Once they were dead Baboons came in! Fighter ran and ducked for cover as they ate all that was left of the two dead piles of blood and bones on the ground.

--------------------

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Blade realizes that there seems to be alot of sleeping and dreaming about throwing up, destruction, and fighter dieing at DQ's party so Blade activates his anti-drem machine so nobody will mistake fighter dieing for another dream. Then Blade turns around and pops fighter in the head with a 357....belive me, this ISNT a dream...muahahaha

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

No more dreams? Good, because Bronx used that like 50 times already lol.

Shagi_Fighter died and went to Heaven! Shagi_Fighter stood at those pearly gates and laughed and laughed because he is right and Bronx is wrong. Then Jesus came out from inside Heaven and said "Fighter, your time is not up yet, go back to Earth." So Fighter came back from the dead. It had not even been a minute after he had died and Blade was still over his body. Then Fighter opened his eyes, and Blade wet his pants. Fighter grabbed Blade's gun and shot him. Blade died instantly.
"I wonder if Blade is going to heaven?" Fighter said laughing to himself.
This must have been my reason for coming back to Earth. Fighter walked out of the party feeling good that he has divin protection and can not die.

--------------------

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Luckily, Blade was wearing a "Oops! I crapped my pants!" diaper. He was also wearing a Kevlar vest and took no damage besides a bruise from the 357 bullet. Blade tries to count how many times Fighter has come back from the dead before he realizes he doesnt have that many fingers. So Blade activates his anti-resurrection machine as well, jumps in his M-60 tank, plows thru the castle wall and sets off after fighter....

-Blade

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Fighter runs to his M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank! Fighter even has a cool picture thanks to one of the squad members lol.

Nothing is going to stop Fighter now. Fighter and Blade take it out in their machines of mass destruction. The castle begins and shake and fall down all about them as they are going at it. Blade was just about to take direct aim at Fighter's tank when someone got in the path. Blade looked harder to see that it was...

--------------------

-

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a mirage...

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6471 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

...of a monkey which looked like Munki_Fighter...

--------------------

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12 

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*