Horizon Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar

This topic has been moved to General Forum.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » The Never-Ending Story... (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12 

Author Topic: The Never-Ending Story...
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The words association thread seems to be thriving, so I thought maybe something a little more complicated might also help, and checked on some other forums to see what they're doing...
There's a craze at the moment where someone writes an opening sentence, and then another person writes another sentence, to form a kind of story, for example:
The cat sat on the mat.
The cat jumped skywards with it's ass on fire cause the mat was over a BBQ.

Anyway, a few rules first:
All sentences must have some relation to the one before it...
You can post as many times as you like, but not adjacent to your last post, so you can't reply to your own sentence...
The story should never end...
And have fun, make it as crazy as you like!

Anyway, opening sentence:
"Margaret Thatcher is on a beach in a thong eating a pork pie, when suddenly..."

And you may add a small note(a few sentences) underneath explaining it or just commenting on the thread...

Nemesis

PS: I've given up trying to make this a non-flaming topic! I even made a flamers one for the people who wanted to flame, but it's been ignored, so this one now officially allows flaming(well, it's not much good it not allowing flaming when even the admins ignore it, hey?!)
Anyway, happy flaming!

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: uknemesis ]

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
william hague catches the sight of her and....

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jumps her as he can't contain his love for the transvestite any longer...

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europia  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
...suddenly hellsatan appears, wearing a fishnet speedo juniors, with his loved one, a baby stingray, him and the stingray then join in with maggy and bill....
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Hellsatan left after he realised that him and his stingray weren't getting much attention, and Thatcher and Hague continued...
Then, nine months later, their first child was born, it's name was...

Nemesis(this is me signing off, not the name of the baby! )

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: uknemesis ]

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Europa, but for somereason, he didnt have a dick, the doctors said it was because......

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...it was stuck on his head and began to talk politics, when a jewish rabi...

By the way uknemesis : I don't like Stingrays at all. That is Nacho or Burito and Europia's attempt at a Funny Joke, and i'm sorry, but Stingrays are not common in my country. Maybe when they go on holiday, then they may be able to find one that appreciates them, but...

Satan

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: hellsatan ]

--------------------
Guiness is the Best Beer in the World!!!

-

Posts: 1453 (0.22 per day) | From: Northampton, UK | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europia  
Unregistered

......named Arkan was found lying on a bed, surrounded by drugs, alchohol, stingrays and a huge obese naked Hellsatan lying next to him........
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...when Europia gets banned for being a pratt and inciting trouble outside of the Flamers Grill, and Arkan and everyone else enjoy watching him sign up again in many more pathetic attempts, and then Arkan revives from Europia's fantasy dream, and finds himself...

Satan

--------------------

-

Posts: 1453 (0.22 per day) | From: Northampton, UK | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europia  
Unregistered

with his head in a part of hellsatan where the sun doesnt shine

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: Europia ]

hellsatan  
Member # 2

"and finds himself...""...his head in a part of hellsatan where the sun dont shine..."?

So much for your Superior Intellect.

Ignore that pointless Gramatical error by Europia. I suggest we ignore all his un-helpful contributions, as all he does is say Arkan and I are Gay, and that I like Stingrays etc.

Satan

--------------------

-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

then gbotto walks in wielding a double-barreld shotgun, he says "time to die mother fuckers!" he then loads the shotgun and points it at....
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Europia got locked up in a mental unit for being unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality, this was partly to do with the fact he didnt have a dick, at the hospital, he was regulary sexually abused by the male doctor, this was because europia had....

(sorry if this snippets dooesnt reply to gbotto's, its cus we both posted it @ the same time, l@@k)

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: Arkan ]

--------------------

-

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
got the same mental afflicion as reedeemer, whcih results in a fetish for being gang bum raped by large obese, tattooed harley davidson drivers, which resulted in them both having ripped ring pieces and...

--------------------
ALL THE LADS WANNA BE ME, ALL THE BIRDS WANNA SHAG ME!

-  -

GOD GAVE ME A SOUL, IN YOUR ROCK N ROLL, BABE!

Posts: 2154 (0.32 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
europia assehole got bigger and bigger cus these men start to shove beer glasses up it, the tragedy of this is, is that europia actually enjoy it, and soon....

--------------------

-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

one day at the mental hospital gbotto dressed up as a doctor and snuck in, he got access to europia's cell and talked to him:

europia: come here baby, i am ready...

gbotto: i ain't here for no butt fuckin..

(pulls out shotgun)

europoia: shove that up my asshole...

gbotto: i ain't going up your a-hole, i will blast you a new one...

(loads shotgun and points it pointblank at europia's head...)....

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: gbotto600 ]

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gbott has a change of heart, and decides to give his arsehole another good blasting and then th end was nigh...

--------------------

-  -

Posts: 2154 (0.32 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... then at the last second Europia pulls down his pants and masturbates all over the place and there is a large flood of cum and everyone drowns but at the last second...

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6548 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gbotto600  
Unregistered

ifyourwondering wakes up from his dream..

gbotto still has the gun pointed at europia, as europia begs for his life, gbotto loads the gun and finally blows europia's skull apart...

brains, bone and blood cover the wall...

happy, gbotto leaves ...

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: gbotto600 ]

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but then gbotto walks into the middle of the hishway oblivious to the fact that an 18 wheeler full of gasoline is coming down the road at 65 mph. At the last second gbotto shoots at the driver of the truck causing him to die and swerve the truck full of gas into a daycare center just as someone throws out a lighted cigarette...

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6548 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
and gbott has a hearty meal of, walnut sized brain, and chocolate raisin sized penis...

--------------------

-  -

gbotto600  
Unregistered

ifyourwondering wakes up relaizeing he was dreaming all that up.. he then shoots himself

anyway..

the 18 wheeler full of gas swerves towards the daycare center as the lighted cigratte drifts towards it..

little children and babies are oblvious to the fact that there firery, brutal, grusome death is coming....

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
and so europia carries on molesting them, not realising that his death is coming. he suddenly spots it but its too late!! his portrudingring piece has been caught on a nail on the floor, we hear a girly scream....

--------------------

-  -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
the humidity of the air causes the lit cigarette to spontaniously combust.

Meanwhile, Europia awakes from his dream in where his *Dick* gets stuck in a nail.

He then breaks out his mental institute and heds of to the local sperm bank to pull off the heist of a lifetime, but suddenly....

--------------------

-

GOLDEN_boy4000  
Member # 77

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOLDEN_boy4000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.....higgys little girls runs out with only her uniform on ( pulled around her neck) with redeemer.....

--------------------
I ROCK!

Posts: 29 (0 per day) | From: HASLINGDEN | Registered: May 2001 (6555 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
behind higgys burd comes along a donkey, making a loud noise, kicking its legs backwards, behinf the donkey emerges Goldenboy, holding his crotch in paon, what had happened was.....

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

...the donkey tries to jack Europia off, but Europia starts to talk about Voting and...

--------------------

-

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hellsatan, how the fuck did yours link to Arkan's post? It ended about to tell you what happened to Goldenboy, and then you start on about Europia and the donkey! Finish the other part first!

Anyway, to continue the story:
"is ignored by the deaf donkey. The donkey gets fed up trying to jack something it can't find and wanders off, quickly followed by Europia. They arrive at a whorehouse, where a woman asks them to have sex with her, she's so desperate. Europia refuses, disgusted by the sight of a naked woman, and leaves the donkey fucking the woman.
Europia arrives alone at a gay bar.
"This is my kind of place!" he smiles..."

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

hellsatan  
Member # 2

He then Meets with William Hague, and they begin the Pain staking boredom of chatting each other up. Eventually, Europia grabs Hague by the hand and drags him off upstairs to a room.

Meanwhile, GoldenBoy is searching around for his limited edition Tri-Time Dildo, allowing him to be fucked by 2 people and a Dildo, whilst Fucking 2 people and his dildo doing it too, when...

Satan

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
William Hague finds that Europia has no dick, so he storms off to find another lad downstairs.
Europia then jumps out of the window (to commit suicide, the fact that he had no dick kept haunting him) and........

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

He landed on this Immensly long and sharp Spike, on which he proceeded to rampage, until...

Satan

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Europia was mistaked for a dog by an experienced dog warden and was sold to the local chinese chippy to be fried up but.....

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

He started to sign Hong Kong Phoey and the Chinese man threw him out on the street where he was kicked repeatedly by every other member of the board, when burito came along and...

Satan

--------------------

-

James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 10 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no story just lol! cool!

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6562 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellsatan  
Member # 2

You missed the PLOT!

Reply to the Story!

Satan

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
gurito came and offered sexual services in exchange for us guys leaving EU alone.

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Of which we all ignored and proceeded to beat both to the Ground. Then an annoying Shit from my School named Jack came along, and we proceeded to beat him up when...

Satan

--------------------

-

thegaspanicer  
Member # 67

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thegaspanicer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
redeemer (with his pocket sized life support machine bleeping away in his pocket) pulled a moony revealing that he had his anal beard shaved into a heart shape, when...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 (0 per day) | From: uk | Registered: May 2001 (6562 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by thegaspanicer:
redeemer (with his pocket sized life support machine bleeping away in his pocket) pulled a moony revealing that he had his anal beard shaved into a heart shape, when...

that must be ifyourwondering

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6580 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellsatan  
Member # 2

ifyourwondering came in an tried to ane rape him, when redeemer...

--------------------

-

Europia  
Member # 98

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....Hellsatan, not redeemer, woke up and realised that the whole story had been a dream. Europia then realised what a sad bunch of reatards, who have nothing better to do than insult and post about someone who is banned and not even here to read the forum and insults, most of the people who posted here recently were.

[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: Europia ]

--------------------
"Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! ....If there's ever going to be any progress--

Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here."

Posts: 1206 (0.18 per day) | Registered: Jun 2001 (6547 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
redeemer then had his arse ran sacked by anus analysers, who then used his arse as a smugglers cave. open sesame they said...

--------------------

-  -

gbotto600  
Unregistered

potato grenade launcer, rocket propelled tomato launcher, anti-tank banana

[ June 08, 2001: Message edited by: gbotto600 ]

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
... hellsatan an redeemer then rode off into the sunset on top of redeemers anal intruder

--------------------

-  -

gbotto600  
Unregistered

they came to a road crossing and they stopped..

just as a senior citizen bus bound for Atlantic City barreled towards them....

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

...when the senior citizen bus crashed, it crashed with such force that old people flew out of the windows and their was dead bodies flying everywhere. Eurowarrior had to pull up his pants asn stop molesting the old people before the ambulances and police arrived. then suddenly gasolin leaked out of the bus and ignited and.......

--------------------
 -

-dk-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

Hellsatan sat with his fat mum on the nude beach as a tide filled with petrol from the crashed senior citizen bus moved towards them....
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

then hellsatan stood up and felt a big fart coming and just as he was farting, his mum was lighting a cigarette. his fart casued a huge explosion and the petrol blew up, causing Atlantic City to be wiped off the map and casuing the death of millions off senior citizens when suddenly...

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
captain planet swooped down, and save redeemer form breaking down crying becoz his only love hellsatn was gone

--------------------

-  -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
hellsatan was reincarnated as a employee at mcdonalds, now him and thegaspanicer could indulge in homo-food-sex, whatver that is........

--------------------

-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

one day at the mcdonalds where hellsatan works, gbotto walks in:

hellsatan: welcome to mcdonalds, may i take your order master...(pulls out a dildo)

gbotto: i ain't here for your homo shit, i'm here to blow your skull into little pieces... (pulls out his shotgun and loads it...)

gbotto blows hellsatan apart and mows down all the homos standing in mcdonalds...

blood, brains and bones are all over the place, gbotto smiles and walks outside...

[ June 08, 2001: Message edited by: gbotto600 ]

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
the gaspanicer entered a big mac ( not for the first time) while hellsatan and redeemer hee hawed there wrinkled mee maw in the crew room, creating cheeese for mcdonalds...

--------------------

-  -

gbotto600  
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by ifyourwondering:
the gaspanicer entered a big mac ( not for the first time) while hellsatan and redeemer hee hawed there wrinkled mee maw in the crew room, creating cheeese for mcdonalds...

did you read my post,i just killed hellsatan, i guess redeemer and gaspanicer are still alive as i only mowed down anyone standing in the front part of Mcdonalds

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
hellsatan was rereincarnated.

Anyway, gbotto walks out side, trips over the cerb, as he falls the shotgun falls out and fires, hits an eldery man who happens to be hellsatan's uncle/grandad (its an inbred family) and then....

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

When Hellsatan came in and Grabbed a Long Sword, and cut Gbottos, Europias and ifyourwonderings heads off. Then he woke, and found Gbotto taking his clothes off anticiapting having sex with Hellsatan, when hellsatan grabbed an MP5 and Shot Gbotto through the head. Then ReDeeMer and Hellsatan grabbed a pair of UZIs each, and attacked ifyourwondering's army. Then...(No more people waking up now.)

Satan

--------------------

-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

hellsatan wakes up from his dream and is eaten by his big fat vegan mum who deseves to be sent to death.. anything he says is to be considered his dream and ignored...

anyway..

gbotto got up and laughed at the dieing old man and said "hahah, see you in hell bitch, i sense a IP banning for chris '1-ton ass' murphy....

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Ha Ha,

I sense a I don't fucking think so creeping out, plus the (No more Wakings up Now) comment by myself, because people keep saying it.

Anyway, to continue the Story :

...when Gbotto woke up finally and realized that his Gay pal Uknemesis had slipped him one several times in the night, and then nemesis said "How was it?", and then Gbotto...

Satan

--------------------

-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

ignore hellsatans garbage...

gbotto opened fire on chris murphy and killed him and his fat vegan mom..

chris murphy's (aka: hellsatan/eurowarrior) posts will be ignored in this thread from now on

hellsatan  
Member # 2

I am not Eurowarrior.

You have no right to demand that anyway. Arkan is Boss, you are just a Rebellious Pawn. You have no control over the other people. I can post what I like in this Thread.

Continuing.

Hellsatan Kicks Gbotto and says to his Face, M16 at the Ready, "Get your ass to Hell, where I shall make your miserable life not worth living." Hellsatan pulls the Trigger, saying "Get it Right. My Name is Hellsatan, and I am not Eurowarrior", and then ReDeeMer...

Satan

--------------------

-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

hellsatan wakes up and his fat mum eats him for dinner...

anyway, gbotto takes a shotgun and kills chris murphy and redeemer...

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Your Continuation doesn't Fit Jackass.

So Complicated : Read the Text, Find a Sentence with words other than "You are Fat Hellsatan" in, and use it if it goes with the Previous Post.

To Continue, , when Hellsatan revives, and then Hellsatan says "My name is.....Hellsatan". He Jumps up high, dropping Gbotto with a Well aimed Pistol Shot through Gbotto's Fore Head, and lands on the Side while a Train mangles up Gbotto's Remains.

Gbotto Permanently Dies for Good, and the ReDeeMer and Everyone else rejoices in his Death, including the Other Squad Members.

Satan

--------------------

-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

hellsatan wakes up again, his mum, nicknamed 'veggie' now, is still eating him..

anyway:

a bus full of old people and toddlers barrels down the freeway towards a military base...

hellsatan  
Member # 2

When Gbotto Runs on board and starts Shagging the Kids.

Hellsatan jumps on board, and kills Gbotto for Good with a Grenade into the Mouth, containing the Blast. Then ReDeeMer Shoots Gbotto with...

(Gbotto - Your Pathetic Flames about my Mum are starting to become a bit stupid, owing to the Fact they have been used about 40 times already.)

Satan

--------------------

-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

once again hellsatan awakes from his dream, his pants wet and sticky...

do you realize you have only one friend on this board (redeemer) and everyone hates you?

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When Gbotto found out he was a BiSexual.

Satan

--------------------

-

gbotto600  
Unregistered

ignore this, it has nothing to do with the story, ignore this little wierdo
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Let's get out of this repetition phase!

Anyway, new start.
Hellsatan was driving past a field of sheep when he spotted someone in the field doing the sheep. He decided to join in. As he got closer, he realised the person was...

And ifyourwondering, if you hate Hellsatan as much as me and GB and some others do, how about joining up to flame him? I can't really flame Redeemer as we're both mods of this forum, but I think GB might... And from the sound of it the Squad will be flaming Hellsatan as well, meaning we could create a group large enough to keep on flaming Hellsatan enough that even a hermit like him can't reply to them all, and finally decides to leave...
Anyway, if you're playing tonight, see you on there, and I'll see what you think of the idea then...
And Arkan, have you got any other blood games other than archer? It might be interesting to try another, if not archers is still fun...

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Europia  
Member # 98

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
redeemer.....

--------------------
"Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! ....If there's ever going to be any progress--

Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here."

Posts: 1206 (0.18 per day) | Registered: Jun 2001 (6547 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can erm i make a very crucial suggestion nowt to do with the story but i rekon that the topics like at the end of the list like page 5 shud be deleted cos this site is gettin really slow and the slower it is the less flamin we can do! cos i dont think ne1 reads those nemore cos i certainly dont! its up2u guys tho its only a suggestion!

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6562 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CyberPunK  
Unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
CyberPunK is Here!!!!!!!!

What's this all about then?

PunK

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CyberPunK:
CyberPunK is Here!!!!!!!!

What's this all about then?

PunK

greetings, in this topic you are supposed to continue a story

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6580 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
And to ifyourwondering, it looks like if we do all join up it will be only against Hellsatan, as Redeemer is staying neutral(I don't blame him, sticking up for Hellsatan is something no-one wants to do!) and all Hellsatan's other 'allies' will most likely be staying neutral or joining the war against him...
Anyway, shall we all form an alliance against Hellsatan, the biggest(by miles!) bastard on this forum?

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
meanwhile, Europia decides to go to his local bar and meet up with old "Aquatancies".
While bending over the pool table, a fat man (namely hellsatan) sees his prey, a big, wide ass. He starts to charge at EU's ass, but poor hellsatan got over excited and couldnt stop quick enough....
Hellsatan and europia are on top of each other on a broken table.
Hellsata pulls his dick out to give Eu a good rodgering, but EU's ass is too tight, theres no way hellsatans flabby cock could fit up there,
instead, helsatan decides to use the pool cue....

--------------------

-

VeNoM  
Member # 103

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for VeNoM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...when ifyourwondering comes in and breaks the Cue over the Fat Man's Head, knocking hellsatan sensless...VeNoM then prepares for the Kill, but...

--------------------
VeNoM - The Strongest Will is to have no Will at all...

-
Most problems can only be shelved, but not solved
 -

Posts: 853 (0.13 per day) | From: The Snake Pit | Registered: Jun 2001 (6545 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
he goes all soft and heads for the local Queers Anonymous centre.

--------------------

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12 

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*