Horizon Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar

This topic has been moved to General Forum.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » The Never-Ending Story... (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12 

Author Topic: The Never-Ending Story...
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
then james the barber dus first aid on ifyourwondering just so he can watch him die again! then suddenly.......

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.26 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (8397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europia  
Member # 98

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Venom opens his eyes to find himself tied down in the Lubyanka, a drip of water faling on his head every few seconds. Europia meanwhile teams up with Gbotto and hi SS, allowing them to keep Germany, under USSR "protection". They They chase Hellsatan across German, defeating Patton and Monty en route. When.....

[ June 10, 2001: Message edited by: Europia ]

--------------------
"Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! ....If there's ever going to be any progress--

Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here."

Posts: 1206 (0.14 per day) | Registered: Jun 2001 (8382 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ifyourwondering pulls out his cock thinkin james the barber is kissin him and begins to jerk off! but to his amazment his dick.......

--------------------

-
 -

Posts: 2202 (0.26 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (8397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeNoM  
Member # 103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeNoM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gets held onto by andyashy, and...

--------------------
VeNoM - The Strongest Will is to have no Will at all...

-
Most problems can only be shelved, but not solved
 -

Posts: 853 (0.1 per day) | From: The Snake Pit | Registered: Jun 2001 (8380 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... but venom and james simoutaneosly wake up in the same bed all hot a sticky , and realised they were dreaming about me and started wanking, culmionating in a champagne supernova...

--------------------
ALL THE LADS WANNA BE ME, ALL THE BIRDS WANNA SHAG ME!

-  -

GOD GAVE ME A SOUL, IN YOUR ROCK N ROLL, BABE!

Posts: 2154 (0.25 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. T  
Member # 107

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...then Mr. T bulds another Youth Center in twenty minutes flat, cuz he's helluva strong, and helluva fast! Then ifyourwondering tries to knock down the youth center, but Mr. T says "I pity the foo that messes with my youth center! I'm gonna throw you helluva far, suckah!" Mr. T throws ifyourwondering out into space, where he realizes, "Mr. T really CAN throw helluva far!" right before he...

[ June 11, 2001: Message edited by: Mr. T ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 (0 per day) | From: New Jersey...Where the weak are killed and eaten. | Registered: Jun 2001 (8379 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

......gets abducted by aliens! the aliens begin to probe ifyourwondering which he seems to enjoy! then suddenly a loud BOOM is heard and......

--------------------

-
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
......"my GOD its satan." he fancied a foreign meal AND HE ATE THE ALIENS ....

[ June 11, 2001: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.77 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8378 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.....as he chomps his way thru the ship eatin everything in his path!!! he starts to chew on the heads of the aliens!!!! even though hes in space his mass defies gravity!!!!!!!!!!! they plummet to the nearest planet at an incredible speed and with headless drivers they are out of control!! is this the end of our fat friend?!!??! ......

[ June 11, 2001: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.77 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8378 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeNoM  
Member # 103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeNoM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol...

Hellsatan bounces off the Small Planet and gets sent back through Space to Earth, while on the way...

--------------------

-
 -

Posts: 853 (0.1 per day) | From: The Snake Pit | Registered: Jun 2001 (8380 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

....he encounters a planet which is made of lard! he falls on the planet and sinks! after around 10 hours of sinking he falls straight thru the bottom, cryin, as he has just fallen thru his meal and becos he is still hungry! then he notices a .............

--------------------

-
 -

VeNoM  
Member # 103

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for VeNoM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol again!

he notices a nebula full of aliens looking like doughnuts...

he attracts their attention, then...

--------------------

-
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

.......pounces as fast as his fat ass will go! but is soon stopped by the fact that these innocent looking aliens have big sharp teeth and eat huge beings such as BIG BOY! being so intelligent fat boy decided to......

--------------------

-
 -

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so he decided to eat them instead, using thier razr sharp teeth as a tooth pick

--------------------

-  -

Posts: 2154 (0.25 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
......while he flicked alien limbs out for between his teeth he noticed something in the corner of his eye what is it he thought?!?!??! ....

[ June 12, 2001: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

-Soul Blade-  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
It's a giant comet! The comet smashes into him, and, while crying like a little shit , he flies into deep space. He flies through a wormhole, and...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oggs of war  
Member # 117

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oggs of war     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...and lands on the first planet he comes to, and the impact he causes is so powerfull it.......

--------------------
No victim, No crime.

Posts: 27 (0 per day) | Registered: Jun 2001 (8377 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
..breakes the planet in half! While falling down without gravity he encounters a space shuttle, and the crew looks....
Posts: 2335 (0.27 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8400 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

.....at him in amazement! "OH MY GOD thats the biggest thing i have ever seen! and unfortunately its heading straight for us!" as the sun glisens off the shuttle it catches fat boys eye and he begins to have an epileptic fit! Then....

--------------------

-
 -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...a UFO came along, and emptied its gun on the fatto. Unfortunatly, there was too much fat for the lasers to get thru, so the only damage made was to the plane! The aliens got...

[ June 13, 2001: Message edited by: **The Dude** ]

Posts: 2335 (0.27 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8400 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

.....a huge battering ram attached to the front of their ship! and decided to RAM the fat fucker! At impact the ship inbedded itself in the stomach of fat ass and got absorbed slowly! After a few years the aliens ran out of resources and died! But the big monster didnt care he just carried on floating until he came to earth again which.......

--------------------

-
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
......no longer suffered from starvation of any kind, crops were being grown in places only previously dreamed of, there had been huge advances in technology as now a whole meal could be compacted into the size of a pill, but as soon as fatty landed everyone knew the planet was in danger.......

--------------------

James the Barber  
Member # 63

.......crops would be no more! hunger on earth would become a disease as it would spread everywhere that hell satan went! world peace would end etc. etc.! so all the geniouses who were real clever n stuff decided to make a never endin gobb stopper! which they could feed to hell satan as a sly plan to stop him eating earth into poverty! when hell satan found out about this new idea he decided to.....

--------------------

-
 -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

...change his course, and land in Ethiopa, where all the skinny ppl live! These ppl have never ever seen someone of that size and thought it was god! But then it turned out to be satan...hellsatan! They mobilized their entire army, and opened fire at the floating load of poo! They soon noticed....
BigFatPieEater  
Regular
Member # 83

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigFatPieEater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...Redeemer running accross the battle field completely naked, his slack ring piece dragging through the mud and his tiny manhood plastered 2 the side of his leg due 2 the heat created at the sight of the hot beef master...Hellsatan.

--------------------
hey not bad

Posts: 160 (0.01 per day) | From: Amsterdam | Registered: May 2001 (8390 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
redeemer then turn round and realises he wants to Rump Roost james the barber...

--------------------

-  -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

..then ifyourwondering realises it is he who wants 2 "rump roost" james the barber! but is soon arrested becos he has too big hair and becos he made up rump roost! which is a shit saying which came from a shit person with big hair who is a tit and very weird to the eyes! and then ifyourwondering is shot and can never join in this story again or be mentioned ever! then the story continues somewhere in ethiopia...

--------------------

-
 -

BigFatPieEater  
Regular
Member # 83

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigFatPieEater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....where a little ethiopian girl is playin doctors and nurses with her mums glistening vibrator which she found in the garden...

--------------------
hey not bad

Posts: 160 (0.01 per day) | From: Amsterdam | Registered: May 2001 (8390 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
and the james the barbers monkey family came along....

--------------------

-  -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

lol ye. and did wot even i cant work on that u humourus little tit! that was poor! wot wud my family be doin in etheopia?

--------------------

-
 -

BigFatPieEater  
Regular
Member # 83

Member Rated:
they were on holiday and came 2 c the little skinny ethiopian girl try and fit her mums big glistening vibrator up her love hole while goldenboy pumped her from behind

--------------------
hey not bad

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
exactly

--------------------

-  -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

exactly? u suk! hemmings is funny but erm to put it straight u ARE NOT!!!

--------------------

-
 -

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
soz jack dee

--------------------

-  -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

...and then the story continued in Ethiopia, and the dude came along seeing James and Iffy having trouble and he said they had to shut up, because thiks story shouldnt be fucked up! Then Hellsatan continued his collision couse into the earth, and all those poor Ethiops were already knocked out unconsience thru the horrible smell when....
BigFatPieEater  
Regular
Member # 83

Member Rated:
....KONAN the barbarian came 2 the rescue on his trusty camel named KING BURRUTO....

--------------------
hey not bad

James the Barber  
Member # 63

lol..... konan decided to fight for wot was good n honourable n stuff! after piercing the flesh of hell satan vital fluids started to weep out of the crevace betweeen his left titty and his stomach! all the ethiopians ran forward and.....

--------------------

-
 -

BigFatPieEater  
Regular
Member # 83

Member Rated:
....began 2 spank away at hellsatans meaty arse with cactusses and red hot pokers. Konan stepped back and while the etiopians delivered this vile beating, he rounded up some rocks 2 prepare the barbecue...

--------------------
hey not bad

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
.. but hellsatan allowed some meat to be taken off him, becoz he found out he could eat himself, but wouldnt alllow any more for the BBQ

--------------------

-  -

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When Hellsatan came in and Kicked Ifyourwondering in the dangling things on his head, which caused him to...

Satan

--------------------
Guiness is the Best Beer in the World!!!

-

Posts: 1453 (0.17 per day) | From: Northampton, UK | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Soul Blade-  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
...feel a slight twinge of pain, because hellfatty is such a pussy he could barely even pick his leg up. ifyourwondering then proceeds to whip out a bazooka from...uh...his...uh...back pocket, yeah...lol. He fires it into hellfatty's massive blubber, but the mass of lard is so great that the explosion is absorbed and hellfatty is sent on another magical adventure through space... Suddenly...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

...he notices the ethiops attached him to the earth with a rope, so he is getting cut in half by this rope cos he keeps flying into space, and wont stop! Then all of a sudden, we have 2 hellsatans!! Can it be....
James the Barber  
Member # 63

....1 hell satan grows arms and a head, while the other sprout slegs! the 2 hell satans float thru space half the size but still growing! they soon become of infinate mass as they were, except now there is 2.....

--------------------

-
 -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

...pieces of unstoppable fat! Hellsatan felt desperate, floating thru space with another hellsatan. They got pissed at each other, and attcked! Then it came, like a roaring sound from the deep: grmmmmmmmmMMMMMMM!!!!! WHOOOOOOAAAAAAA!!!!! KABANG!!!!! A FART, SO BIG!! It even gave light, and it could be seen throughout the universe! The bad part though....
James the Barber  
Member # 63

.....was that 1 hell satan (the evil upper half) was hungry and lit the fart ball! this created a flame thrower which shot up the arse of the other hell satan and toasted him! then evil hell satan began to chew on the bbq'd corpse and became ONE HUGE, bigger than b4 hell satan which was still hungry......

--------------------

-
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
hellsatan drifted for years eating everything in sight until he was so obese he streched for our very own solar system, to a galaxy far far away.....

--------------------

James the Barber  
Member # 63

.....where there were lots of obese people floating around with good spirits, and good hearts! All with similar life stories to hell satan! This was the place where all the obese people ended up after being taken back in time, having feasts on big toothed aliens, being blown off their planet, splitting into two different people and eating their counter parts etc. etc.!hell satan decided they were a threat to his existance and decided to.....

--------------------

-
 -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

...and then he was being chased by an imperial star destroyer, which scared him of the forums....
Europia  
Member # 98

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...then he boarded it with his lover Chewbacca, and demanded an "official apology" from Darf Vader, otherwise he said he would leave that galaxy.....

--------------------
"Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! ....If there's ever going to be any progress--

Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here."

Posts: 1206 (0.14 per day) | Registered: Jun 2001 (8382 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

....thats a bad post becos if it relates to real life he aint gonna come back and it will be the end of the story! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! damn!

--------------------

-
 -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

...but this thread is to last forever, so we have to pick someone else to flame, ehm, hellsatan?? Hmm he is gone ....
James the Barber  
Member # 63

i dont think that we should devote the never ending story to 1 person in particular! Rather make it more wide spread so that everybody gets involved without making it too personal then it will stay funny and it will be the never ending story!

--------------------

-
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is the last topic ifyour reads before going to bed, and when he wakes up he decides the true way of life for him is homosexual, he gets out his collection of elton john cd's and runs to his momma's make-up drawer and steals some KY jelly and kleenex tissues, he then starts to jerk off over elton john's nude pics in the cd artwork, when suddenly, his dad walks in and...

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.26 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

...he says,
"good lad i have taught u well!" and then he begins to help iffy! His dad very suprised that iffy being such a big lad has such very small.....

--------------------

-
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thingy.
Its a problem that me, and grandad have to put up with, dont worry, surgery can work miracles these, days, your cousin went to www.penisdevelopment.com and he added 3 inches to his....

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.26 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

lol.....
so off he went! when he got their he saw golden wonder homo guy! after greeting each other with their secret hand shake they decided to compare their genitals! golden homos were exceedingly......

--------------------

-
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
similar to the size of iffy's, but there was more wildlife in iffy's crotch, there was over 300 species of crabs alone! as for the forest? it never grew....

--------------------

-

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

...and his mum was quite upset about it. She said: " If you're wondering (explains his nick ) why it doesnt grow, its because u are not actually a human being."

He was wondering what he was then, so he did alot of research and came to the conlusion that he was...

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
he was a homosexual gorilla who indulged in sexual activities with the male zoo keeper, when he was 10 he escaped and made contact with WWF who placed him with a ordinary family and shaved his excess hair (but not all of it).....

--------------------

-

James the Barber  
Member # 63

....the big mop on his head was still alive! This was very exciting for golden wonder homo becos he could touch this thing whenever he woke up next to iffy! 1 day iffy woke up on the wrong side of the bed and shouted at golden wonder homo for touching his morning glory (hey oasis stuff here aswell 4 u ) golden wonder homo broke into.....

--------------------

-
 -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

...tears after noticing that his gay friend was pissed at him. Golden Gay didnt actually think that Iffies hair was his morning glory, so that made him real confused
Then it became a big fight, and ifyourwondering grabbed his...

James the Barber  
Member # 63

...own mop off his head and launched it at golden wonder homo! the hair began to entangle itself in golden homo! it went in his nostrils, ears and eyes! then it went within the homo and ripped out his splein! after around 3minutes the hair came whimpering back to iffy it had seen all the cum inside homos stomach and was very afraid! iffy decided the best thing to do was to ......

--------------------

-
 -

ODB  
Member # 123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ODB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ram a rusty carving knife into the bell of the dude and write on his gravestone, let him meleste kids in peace.

--------------------
[img] Http://www.viperspit.com/images/viper1.jpg [/img]

"IAM AN OBESE FUCK" VeNoM, 2001

[IMG]
Http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/avatars/group007.gif[/IMG]

"I FORCE 7 YEAR OLDS TO GIVE ME ORAL SEX" **the dude**, 2001

[IMG]
http://www.googles.com/images/googles_home2.gif[/IMG]

"MY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE STUFF!" Soul Blade, 2001

[IMG]
http://www.pokemon.com/downloads/images/trainer_badge1.gif[/IMG]

"I'M AS SAD AS MY NAME SOUNDS" Arkan, 2001

Posts: 28 (0 per day) | Registered: Jun 2001 (8374 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

and then we came to the conlusion that ODB didnt even know how to participate in this never ending story, cos at his post, the story would end. BUt not if its up to me!
So i pulled that knife out of me, and sliced ODB's head with it, along with his dick, to....

James the Barber  
Member # 63

....add to insult! then odb hit the floor and was eaten by a random bunch of rats then the story continued from where it was.....

--------------------

-
 -

ODB  
Member # 123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ODB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....fortunately those pathetic runts hadn't bargained for dr collosus who brought ODB back to life as a terminator. ODB then proceded to execute those the dude by forcing him to eat until he was bloated while holding a gun to the side of the doodes head and then kicking him in the abdomen causing the dudes stomach to explode and there is the end of the dude.

(wow they should turn that into a movie, wait they already have )

---------------------------------------------

a

a

--------------------
[img] Http://www.viperspit.com/images/viper1.jpg [/img]

"IAM AN OBESE FUCK" VeNoM, 2001

[IMG]
Http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/avatars/group007.gif[/IMG]

"I FORCE 7 YEAR OLDS TO GIVE ME ORAL SEX" **the dude**, 2001

[IMG]
http://www.googles.com/images/googles_home2.gif[/IMG]

"MY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE STUFF!" Soul Blade, 2001

[IMG]
http://www.pokemon.com/downloads/images/trainer_badge1.gif[/IMG]

"I'M AS SAD AS MY NAME SOUNDS" Arkan, 2001

Posts: 28 (0 per day) | Registered: Jun 2001 (8374 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

wot movie was that then? 7? odb can u stop writin in the never endin story cos u r ruinin it cos u suck at it! i dont mind ur rappin man but u really cant keep the story goin!

--------------------

-
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
....at which point the obese dick blower ran home crying and then jerked himself off to his 'h' from steps poster until he dropped dead, and could no longer take part in the never ending story, which returns to ifyourwondering and golden boy....

--------------------

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
who are both cool as fuck. they bump into redeemer who gets aboloutly twatted coz they hate the little shit faced stick insect

--------------------

-  -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

....then golden homo gets leathered of james the barber cos he found out who he was.....

--------------------

-
 -

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
... but you never will...

--------------------

-  -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
but then ifyour gets taken away for being so god damn dumb, he gots locked up and the key gets thrown away, all contact with him is lost, and we never heard from him again.

--------------------

-

James the Barber  
Member # 63

good call arkan! and then james the bber proves iffy rong by finding out who the goldennnnnnnnnnnnnnn homo wasssssss!

--------------------

-
 -

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
..but he doesnt really, as Iffy comes back and kicks the shit uot of arkan and the rest o his gay posse

--------------------

-  -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
....iffy wakes up from his dream in the cell and he continues to make love to the pile of shit that has accumulated over the past 3 weeks in solitary confinement.

--------------------

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12 

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*